My Ignored List

Lon

People shout and insult and call me all manner of things. If you want to shut me up give a testimony of salvation. Once I have that I will be either in a very,very embarrassing situation where I have to grovel and glorify. Grovel to the person I have called a reprobate and glorify Yah Veh for the blessing of salvation. Or I will be vindicated in my judgement.

The ball is in your court!
In this scenario:

1) You are still trying to usurp the Rightful Judge with yourself as if any of us should care a whit about you and not Him.
2) You put me on ignore before you ever got that answer.

3) I oppose both for rather obvious reasons....

I don't care how your head hits the pillow, I care who is God and who is not. I could give a care less if you are comfortable hurting the Body of Christ or not. Wrong is wrong is wrong....

Truster

There is a method of proving identity and that is get the DOB. There is a method of identifying heirs of grace. Get the details of the New Birth. No details, no birth. In the latter obviously.

genuineoriginal

There is a method of proving identity and that is get the DOB. There is a method of identifying heirs of grace. Get the details of the New Birth. No details, no birth. In the latter obviously.

:rotfl:

You want a false sign to prove someone is saved according to your false gospel?

:loser:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In this scenario:

1) You are still trying to usurp the Rightful Judge with yourself as if any of us should care a whit about you and not Him.
2) You put me on ignore before you ever got that answer.

3) I oppose both for rather obvious reasons....

I don't care how your head hits the pillow, I care who is God and who is not. I could give a care less if you are comfortable hurting the Body of Christ or not. Wrong is wrong is wrong....

Good post Lon!

Lon

Disagree. I don't know when my (first) DOB was. I was there but incapable at that infantile time. The date comes to me on a piece of paper and report from my mother.

Some don't know their 2nd DOB either. I happen to, but conversion is how God brings one to Him, not the day one thinks he/she comes to God. As such, I have a DOB but don't expect it of all others. God does His saving through His Son, and reaches all kinds of people in their uniqueness. I'd think we'd agree but you cut me off waaaay before you ever discerned the matter and you've done it to others, which is why I oppose you. You don't frankly have the tools you think you do. We 'discern' all things, we do not judge any or all persons. God alone is the judge of men's souls. We judge fruit simply for how it affects a particular Body and act accordingly with what wisdom we have.

Lon

None of you turkeys is to be trusted

:nono: 1 Corinthians 11:1
We trust friends, it is rather earned. I have no problem if we haven't earned it with you yet, I suppose, but there are trustworthy individuals in this thread by my time and experience. If all you are saying is that you haven't been here long enough, then no problem. There are many trustworthy members of TOL.
especially truster
Well, yes, true. Especially as it is earned and he is shooting his own cred in the proverbial foot (yes, that was an inside joke Town Heretic, if you were listening).

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yea, I get convicted sometimes thinking of how lost an unbeliever could become by reading hers and others posts. Thank God He predestinated the elect. All we need do is share the gospel and we will have a guaranteed success rate!

Lon

Yea, I get convicted sometimes thinking of how lost an unbeliever could become by reading hers and others posts. Thank God He predestinated the elect. All we need do is share the gospel and we will have a guaranteed success rate!
I will even mellow out with Truster somewhat because a warning cry is necessary for discernment. I trust God but want to ensure I serve the Body faithfully. I do think doing so put the potential to a minimum of damage that could have been done, and thus, was a good call.
Rocks will cry out but God will use us first if we are available to Him.

As such, after putting forth what I believe is true, God can champion the rest both through others and any other way He chooses. I agree there comes a time to let Him work, when we should rest from our labor/His labor.

In Christ,

Lon

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I will even mellow out with Truster somewhat because a warning cry is necessary for discernment. I trust God but want to ensure I serve the Body faithfully. I do think doing so put the potential to a minimum of damage that could have been done, and thus, was a good call.
Rocks will cry out but God will use us first if we are available to Him.

As such, after putting forth what I believe is true, God can champion the rest both through others and any other way He chooses. I agree there comes a time to let Him work, when we should rest from our labor/His labor.

In Christ,

Lon

You're a mature believer and if there is a problem with truster or others you have to obey your conscience in the matter.

I guess I might have the gift of mercy which is why guys like hetero and others are dear to me. Feel free to correct me, I'm open to criticism.