Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In a twisted sort of way, the posters he places on ignore, are helping
him to maintain his good conscience, while he's able to continue making
a rather large nuisance of himself!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I also know how valuable time is and I realise that anyone who is ‘ignored’ without knowing so and answers my threads is indeed wasting their time. I don’t want that burden on my conscience.

I find nothing but consideration for others in this next sentence. Finished off with the desire for a clear conscience.

I like to let em back in..off ignore, then put em back on ignore again. Makes me feel like a man.

Why take anyone seriously here anyway?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
In a twisted sort of way, the posters he places on ignore, are helping
him to maintain his good conscience, while he's able to continue making
a rather large nuisance of himself!

It's like owning a business that operates for you, makin money while you sleep. Too awesome truster.

glorydaz

And then of course we have the list:

Angel4Truth, gloydaz, Bill Fortenberry, CatholicCrusader, genuineoriginal and the first man to get on the list Grosnick Marowbe …plus meshak, plus Brother Vinny, plus Lon, plus Thunder's Muse, plus IMJerusa, plus….

In view of my kindness in attempting to prevent people wasting their time they seem hell bent on doing so. Never mind. My conscience is clear and as is usual for me. Within 30 seconds of my head hitting the pillow I'm sending up Zzzzzzz"s. As the Psalmist said, ''My sleep is sweet''..amen.

It's never a waste of time to expose the wolves among us....we don't really care if the wolf hears us or not. :chuckle:

genuineoriginal

I don’t like anything to be hidden.
I realise that anyone who is ‘ignored’ without knowing so and answers my threads is indeed wasting their time.
Not at all. Correcting the false statements you make is a good use of time. You putting us on ignore makes our time more productive.

It is because of this I must, in good conscience, reveal that I do have an ignore list and also state who is on there.
As if anyone cared, but if you are able to make your phylacteries wide and proclaim your holiness to the sound of trumpets, you may as well enjoy the reward you get.

There are others who have earned the privilege of not having their posts read, but if they aspire to be completely ignored, I shall update this list.
Yes, it is a privilege to have someone ignore you when that person chooses to be completely unteachable.

Truster

People shout and insult and call me all manner of things. If you want to shut me up give a testimony of salvation. Once I have that I will be either in a very,very embarrassing situation where I have to grovel and glorify. Grovel to the person I have called a reprobate and glorify Yah Veh for the blessing of salvation. Or I will be vindicated in my judgement.

The ball is in your court!

IMJerusha

People shout and insult and call me all manner of things. If you want to shut me up give a testimony of salvation. Once I have that I will be either in a very,very embarrassing situation where I have to grovel and glorify. Grovel to the person I have called a reprobate and glorify Yah Veh for the blessing of salvation. Or I will be vindicated in my judgement.

Been there, done that, didn't work, you still have me on ignore and aren't the least bit embarrassed about it. It's also another reason why you shouldn't put people on ignore in the first place. You can miss something extraordinarily beautiful from/for the Lord in terms of His work in people's lives. Just because you/we don't like someone or agree with their doctrine, God's work in not negated in their lives.
Integrity in the faith is very important and salvation is not yours to judge.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

No it isnt coward, when you have them on ignore. At any rate, no one owes You anything.

Here is my testimony to you:

Romans 13:8 Owe no man anything, but to love one another, for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Your judgment means nothing, you aren't Him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Yeah, right! Don't believe it!