My Ignored List

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Messianist is correct and must be taken in the true and correct context. With no added traditions of cults, sects or false teachers, blind guides, false brethren or pretenders.

Messianist by name, Messianist by nature, Messianist by new birth and not by choice. To the praise of the glory of His grace. Amen.
Q.E.D.

AMR

Last edited:

IMJerusha

You claim Messianist in your profile. If that's incorrect, what are you? I've wondered if you follow yourself.

If one goes by the link he posts in his siggy, he is Church of Christ. Or perhaps he just agrees with their posit regarding the sinner's prayer. But the site pushes Church of Christ which demands baptism for salvation. Church of Christ is also very heavy into the doctrine of the elect which makes no sense since one is at odds with the other.

Last edited:

Lon

Lon,

Why are you addressing Truster? He put you on ignore.

Because you, and others, are reading it. Truster will do what Truster must/will necessarily do.

Think more, talk less, please.

Wait, stop....think.... There you go. Talk less...

More to think on: What I do, I do for the entire Body and probably you as well, in some small way. Th....i....n..k.

Truster

Isn't there a psychological term for what he is displaying. I am sure he isn't schizophrenic but he doesn't realize he is a living contradicition.

I was on the ball, so to speak, when you fell for a scam that set your pride in motion. And you didn't, couldn't have the decency to say thanks. And you say that there is something wrong with me?

doloresistere

I was on the ball, so to speak, when you fell for a scam that set your pride in motion. And you didn't, couldn't have the decency to say thanks. And you say that there is something wrong with me?

If you were a decent human being, I would have said thanks. You are not human however but an arrogant monster. Why would you think pride was involved? Projection perhaps? I knew you were not truly concerned about me but only concerned with your own massive ego. I did not have the same reaction to AlateOne whom I don't generally even like much most times.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Because you, and others, are reading it. Truster will do what Truster must/will necessarily do.

Think more, talk less, please.

Wait, stop....think.... There you go. Talk less...

More to think on: What I do, I do for the entire Body and probably you as well, in some small way. Th....i....n..k.

You need to know that non-mainstreamers is super minority. Take a look at my enemy posters. they are tons of them. Compare to them, mine is nothing.

And you are very one of them.

You need to think before you make judgments on others especially non-main streamers. You are not saying anything unique.

I am informing the public mainly. Everything I say is for the public.

You see, I have been bringing up that mainstreamers don't practice what Jesus teaches and most of you don't want to talk about it.

So I point out what I am talking about by using your (plural) comments.

blessings.

Lon

You have no authority for such. Address the concerns of my Southern Baptist Convention if you will, but only from your denomination to mine.

You personally have no authority but what is given. It is a must-given, that those who wish authority, must-necessarily be under authority. We have none on our own. You certainly are out of your authority here, on this board (or any board you have been ejected from). Jesus never went to the Pharisees to confront them. You are the disrupter and usurper here. You should not be trying to declare your own innocense or defense. You are being proven guilty as charged.

You have caused irreparable damage on a board that is not your own, nor espouses your ideals and selfish over-blown ego-centered gain. I'm not seeing Christ, I'm seeing Truster - alone (the friends of Job thought they were giving good advice - inept bulls in the china shop).

rainee

You sound as if you are unravelling on maleness?

Lol, sorry to sound like that.
Hopefully I am not unraveling.

Men are God's chosen leaders.
For good reason too, I believe. And I like men and often respect them secretly though I wouldn't depend on that if I were a man around me :)
I don't know how other women who have a lot on the ball handle it the way they do but for me, I am walking into a ring with lots of lions and tigers.

Do you have a problem with the fact we have a Father and Son and Holy Spirit who is described as He and that there is no female in Elohim?

I have no problem with the Father or the Son, and the Holy Spirit is asexual and does not make Him/Its self personable to me. His/Its functioning has to do with The Father and The Lord and me, I guess. Never really thought about this before.

But you may have a problem with the Father and The Son, mister, eh?

The Father is fierce and protective like a ferocious mother bear over her cubs.

The Son while on earth loved women, and He loved teaching his disciples (whom He loved a lot) lessons through women. He always made them look like dopes when it came to women, or did you not notice? But of course only because they were when it came to women, I'm sure? :0

However, women have problems. We can be wise, we can be smart, and we can be gifted - and still we have been played a fool by the evil one in the garden. I fear we may never be totally safe from making errors because of him, we may be playable because he has us figured out... I dunno. Let the men be leaders.

But that does not stop us from being gifted like everybody in the body, sorry.

Lon

You need to know that non-mainstreamers is super minority. Take a look at my enemy posters. they are tons of them. Compare to them, mine is nothing.

And you are very one of them.

You need to think before you make judgments on others especially non-main streamers. You are not saying anything unique.

I am informing the public mainly. Everything I say is for the public.

You see, I have been bringing up that mainstreamers don't practice what Jesus teaches and most of you don't want to talk about it.

So I point out what I am talking about by using your (plural) comments.

blessings.
Did you think before you posted? Yes or no?

Next, is this thread any of your business? Why or why not?

Finally, before I hit the report button on you, does anything you have said in this thread contribute to the topic of this thread? Yes or no?

If yes, howso?

Please just answer these questions and thank you for doing so.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You beat around bush as usually.
Only if I'm sure what's in it won't come out on its own accord.

blessings.
Double blessings to you too. :thumb:

blessings.
Oodley blessings.

And more blessings!
She's not going to sit still for that. :nono:

This thread or meshak's head is going to explode at some point. :think:

Over/under?

blessings.
And BAM! Right back in our faces.

blessings....ad nauseum
U-oh, dolo is taking a shot at it but...

blessings.
KA-BAAAAM! Triple-dog, double Dutch blessings with a side order of "Your little heart". :plain:

:first:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Did you think before you posted? Yes or no?

Your commenst are nothing new. You are only one of representatives of mainstreamers. I have heard them all.

Next, is this thread any of your business? Why or why not?

All threads are my business. This is Christian forum, isn't it?

Finally, before I hit the report button on you, does anything you have said in this thread contribute to the topic of this thread? Yes or no?

Truster put me on ignore and I am one of them. that makes it very much about me too.

Please just answer these questions and thank you for doing so.

It is strange you ask me to answer your questions and you hardly reply to my posts.

strange world.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
She's not going to sit still for that. :nono:

This thread or meshak's head is going to explode at some point. :think:

Over/under?

And BAM! Right back in our faces.

U-oh, dolo is taking a shot at it but...

KA-BAAAAM! Triple-dog, double Dutch blessings with side order of "Your little heart". :plain:

:first:

blessings.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your commenst are nothing new. You are only one of representatives of mainstreamers. I have heard them all.
You mean you've seen posts. I think hearing is a different thing.

All threads are my business. This is Christian forum, isn't it?
Not according to you.

It is strange you ask me to answer your questions and you hardly reply to my posts.

strange world.
You wiley pot you. :D

blessings.
Plus one. :D