My Ignored List

Lon

And charism be to Elohim, who always causes us to triumph in the Messiah and manifests the fragrance of his knowledge through us in every place. For to Elohim we are a good fragrance of Messiah - in them who are saved and in them who destruct: indeed to the one the fragrance of death to death; and to the other the fragrance of life to life. And who is adequate for these? For we are not as many who huckster the word of Elohim: but as of sincerity - but as of Elohim, in the sight of Elohim we speak in Messiah.
John 5:31. You don't get to be your own spokesman.

2 Corinthians 2:14-16
:think:

2Co 2:4 For I wrote to you out of much affliction and anguish of heart and with many tears, not to cause you pain but to let you know the abundant love that I have for you.
So much for that! :doh:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Shades of Grace & Peace . . .

I think that was the name of the one who disrupted all threads for too many years, before Knight finally put an end to her interrupting all decent attempts of other members who wanted to converse.

IOW's TOL has acquired another pest that needs to be sprayed!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shades of Grace & Peace . . .

I think that was the name of the one who disrupted all threads for too many years, before Knight finally put an end to her interrupting all decent attempts of other members who wanted to converse.

IOW's TOL has acquired another pest that needs to be sprayed!

If you cannot practice what Jesus teaches, you don't know Grace and Peace.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If you cannot practice what Jesus teaches, you don't know Grace and Peace.

Oblivious, is too kind to describe this one . . .

Someone please, snuff this pest out.

We have heard her two-sentence complaint delivered by the courtesy of TOL for too long, and she is being disruptive in most threads, let alone exhibiting any repentance for denying Triune God, which if I am not mistaken goes against the SoF of this site.

Lon

You see what I mean?
Seeing as how I wrote it? Or did you mean your "see what I mean?"?
:think: I don't know if you realize this about yourself or not, but you don't really listen. You are too self-important to actually talk to us. You are not on TOL to talk to us, love us, or learn from us. You are on TOL because you love yourself and your own preaching. You don't love me, Meshak. I'm not even sure if you have taken time to get to know me on TOL, let alone like me. You butt your nose into business, not because you like me. I don't believe that.

when you cannot refute your hypocritical faith,
This is just you loving to preach. It has nothing to do with me. I reported you because of this. You are like a commercial that won't stop.

you avoid at all cost.
It is a commercial. All of your input on TOL is to point back to two sermons you want to give. Okay, I've seen that rerun many many many times now. You don't even want me to do anything with it. Shoot, if I could buy whatever you were selling, I'd do it just to stop the commercials. I'm not in the military and never want to be in the military.
I want to obey Jesus. Will the commercials stop? I'm pretty sure :nono: they won't.

You don't know to practice your faith,
You don't even know me. You don't even care about me. :nono:

You guys talk like as if you don't even know what Jesus teaches commands.
How would you know? You don't even care to get to know me.
I wonder if you guys ever read the whole message of Jesus' word.
Many times. Have you read your whole bible even one time, Meshak? One time the whole way through? Why are you asking? Do you even want to know?

We cannot discuss, I can only say something and have you preach at me. Do you even like my church? Why should I listen to you? What is the difference between us? Do you even care?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

We have heard her two-sentence complaint delivered by the courtesy of TOL for too long, and she is being disruptive in most threads, let exhibiting any repentance for denying Triune God, which if I am not mistaken goes against the SoF of this site.

My this is what I mean. when you cannot refute spiritually you go to worldly tactics to silence me.

You are worldly ma'am.

IMJerusha

And charism be to Elohim, who always causes us to triumph in the Messiah and manifests the fragrance of his knowledge through us in every place. For to Elohim we are a good fragrance of Messiah - in them who are saved and in them who destruct: indeed to the one the fragrance of death to death; and to the other the fragrance of life to life. And who is adequate for these? For we are not as many who huckster the word of Elohim: but as of sincerity - but as of Elohim, in the sight of Elohim we speak in Messiah.

When thou doth quote Scripture, put the Word in quotes.
2Corinthians 2:14-17. Otherwise it's plagiarism or as your translation likens it, huckstering.

"But thanks be to God! For in union with Christ we are always led by God as prisoners in Christ's victory procession. God uses us to make the knowledge about Christ spread everywhere like a sweet fragrance. For we are like a sweet-smelling incense offered by Christ to God, which spreads among those who are being saved and those who are being lost. For those who are being lost, it is a deadly stench that kills; but for those who are being saved, it is a fragrance that brings life. Who, then, is capable for such a task? We are not like so many others, who handle God's message as if it were cheap merchandise; but because God has sent us, we speak with sincerity in his presence, as servants of Christ." GNT

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We cannot discuss, I can only say something and have you preach at me. Do you even like my church? Why should I listen to you? What is the difference between us? Do you even care?

You are Trinitarian, I don't need much information to gather your practice. I have served several major Trinitarian churches faithfully for 5 years.

they don't talk about fruit they are producing what we should. And you call yourselves true and saved Christians.

If you don't know what is godly fruit, you don't know if you are sinning or not. I guess that was the purpose of avoiding talking about fruit, because leaders themselves are producing evil fruit.. They cannot teach their church to be faithful to Jesus.

This is spiritual talk, not worldly talk, friend.

You keep avoid talking your double standard faith.

And focusing on how poor I am with my comments. I am not here to eloquently sugarcoat what kind of fruit most churches are producing.

sorry.

blessings.

IMJerusha

Oblivious, is too kind to describe this one . . .

We have heard her two-sentence complaint delivered by the courtesy of TOL for too long, and she is being disruptive in most threads, let alone exhibiting any repentance for denying Triune God, which if I am not mistaken goes against the SoF of this site.

Oh please, Truster has violated the SoF here numerous times. Atheists violate it solely by their presence. Two sentence complaints are Grosnick's specialty.

Lon

You are Trinitarian, I don't need much information

sorry.

blessings.
Reported again. Off-task, thread derail. The world doesn't revolve around you and what you want to talk about.

Learn to care for others besides yourself, please and thank you.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Reported again. Off-task, thread derail. The world doesn't revolve around you and what you want to talk about.

Learn to care for others besides yourself, please and thank you.

You guys are so much alike, When you cannot get your way, you go down to worldly tactic to silence me.

You are so worldly, Lon. You need to come out of the world if you claim to be Christian. Jesus says so.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Plenty of :spam: to go around in this thread. I have no idea where to cut if I wanted to trim it all

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Plenty of :spam: to go around in this thread. I have no idea where to cut if I wanted to trim it.

No way to win spiritual friends, Del, or qualify any spiritual gifts of discernment on your part in the role of Mod, in this situation.

If you or TOL cannot see there is discussion of extreme and eternal significence occurring on your hosted site, that is most pathetic!

Gads . . .

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Isn't there a psychological term for what he is displaying. I am sure he isn't schizophrenic but he doesn't realize he is a living contradiction.

Narcissistic personality disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an excessive sense of self-importance, an extreme preoccupation with themselves, and lack of empathy for others.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What "local bar?"

What do you know about the Welsh bar?
I know of no cannon of ethic that would allow for it. Becoming an English solicitor or barrister isn't on the same order as becoming an attorney here, but I can't imagine any practice where that would be permissible.