MUST WE CONFESS EVERY SIN TO BE FORGIVEN?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ said in Matthew 15:24--"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew through John was written ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel, not to us Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you don't Rightly Divide the Bible you'll wind up finding contradictions and end up confused. James speaks of Faith plus works in order to be saved. He is writing to the scattered tribes of Israel. Whereas, Paul says, faith alone without works. He's writing to us Gentiles.

God's Truth

Paul wrote to us Gentiles in Romans through Philemon. We're told in the Bible to "Rightly Divide" the word. The entire Bible is for us (Gentiles) however, not all of it pertains to us.

When Jesus walked the earth, he said to forgive others or you will not be forgiven.

Is that for you?

God's Truth

According to GM's logic, Jesus' words have become death to me because I forgave others when I wanted the Father to forgive me.

God's Truth

The ascended Christ met Paul on the road to Damascus and subsequently gave Paul the Grace Gospel that he was to take to the Gentiles. The message was; Grace through faith alone.

According to your beliefs, I am commanded not to obey anything Jesus says when he walked the earth, and if I do I will be condemned to Hell.

Does that sound good and right to you?

God's Truth

Who was Jesus speaking to in Matthew through John?

When Jesus was crucified on the cross, then everything was also given to those not of blood relation to Abraham through Isaac.

According to your beliefs, I am commanded not to obey anything Jesus says when he walked the earth, and if I do I will be condemned to Hell.

Does that sound good and right to you?