MUST WE CONFESS EVERY SIN TO BE FORGIVEN?

Letsargue

Eternal life is possible for everyone who ever existed. Christ made that possible because He paid the price for ALL of humanities sins. However, one must place their faith in Christ as their Savior in order to reap the benefits. The rest will stand before God at the judgment throne and be judged by their works and cast into the Lake of Fire.

A-N-D How is that DONE Without "BAPTISM"?????

(( Acts 2:38 KJV ))!!!!!! -- 38- "Then Peter Said unto "T-H-E-M", ""(( Repent , and be Baptized ))(( Every O-N-E of You IN the "Name of Jesus Christ" "FOR the remission of sins""!!.

That's What ""G-O-D"" -- S-A-I-D!!!!!!!! NOT YOU!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016!!

Samie

Salvation is by God's Grace through our faith.
Salvation from sin is why Jesus came to earth for. If one is forgiven, then he is saved from sin. And as you said forgiveness was done on the cross, then salvation from sin was done on the cross FOR all. And so, all were saved from sin. This is Salvation in the past tense. God's work FOR us ALL. Not an iota of human participation.

Sadly, you teach that unless people first believe, he cannot benefit from what God through Christ has done FOR all of humanity. That smells of salvation by works, brother.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A-N-D How is that DONE Without "BAPTISM"?????

(( Acts 2:38 KJV ))!!!!!! -- 38- "Then Peter Said unto "T-H-E-M", ""(( Repent , and be Baptized ))(( Every O-N-E of You IN the "Name of Jesus Christ" "FOR the remission of sins""!!.

That's What ""G-O-D"" -- S-A-I-D!!!!!!!! NOT YOU!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016!!

Today, the Holy Spirit places the believer into the Body of Christ. Holy Spirit Baptism. Nothing to do with tongues etc...

Samie

You are misquoting BR, SD. I asked him if he believed all sins were forgiven on the cross, and he answered Yes. And that's what I believe, too, NOT that we must confess all sins to be forgiven.

Letsargue

Read the Bible instead of ranting and raving about people you hate! Which appears to be everybody?

O--K!!!!!

Christ's Body WAS Made of the ""WORD Of GOD"" && ""Christ was the "TRUTH""!!!

(( "Not One Jot nor one Title SHALL IN NO WISE PASS from the L-A-W Until ALL Be Fulfilled )) // GOD // CHRIST!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 033016