MUST WE CONFESS EVERY SIN TO BE FORGIVEN?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
MUST WE CONFESS EVERY SIN TO BE FORGIVEN?

-no

:eek:linger: Doesn't your brothel
lips.gif
hear your sin so you can do it all over again on Friday? Re 17:5

See:

No Mediator

The Baptism Murders - The Godfather
26.gif

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Turning from dead works is one of the basics of Christianity.

Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God... (Hebrews 6:1)​

It's good to see that you've reached a point in your life where you don't have any problems with the flesh.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The demons believe in Jesus--and so what. They're going to hell. Jas 2:19

Most of the threads around here from the 'almost Christians' read like this:

How much sin can I hold on to :banana: and still call myself a Christian? :eek:

I never speak with God about that one sin :granite: --and I'm going to heaven, :freak: right?

God's a pushover and a big ol' softie
santa-emoticon.gif
who's going to open the pearly gates at the last minute for me, isn't he? Jn 3:36 ESV

See:

What is the emerging / emergent church movement?

James was speaking/pertaining to the scattered tribes of Israel. You're having difficulties with focus and comprehension today.

Samie

My sins, and all of those of the Body of Christ, were forgiven before the LORD could be raised from the dead. Why on earth should I confess them now?
Were you part of the Body of Christ before you believed in Him?

If Yes, then all unbelievers now, just like you prior to your believing, are also part of the body of Christ.

If No, then prior to your becoming part of the Body of Christ your sins could have not been forgiven yet, because you said only those of the Body of Christ were forgiven on the cross.