MUST WE CONFESS EVERY SIN TO BE FORGIVEN?

exminister

:yawn: Obviously you've got a sin that God ain't gettin'. :BillyBob: Ro 8:13

"Not all of the bible is written to us but all of the bible is written for us." ~ J. Vernon McGee :poly:

So SD if on your last day you have sinned, just a little one, and just before you confess you are in a car accident and die will you be in hell?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Eternal life is possible for everyone who ever existed. Christ made that possible because He paid the price for ALL of humanities sins. However, one must place their faith in Christ as their Savior in order to reap the benefits. The rest will stand before God at the judgment throne and be judged by their works and cast into the Lake of Fire.

Samie

Eternal life is possible for everyone who ever existed. Christ made that possible because He paid the price for ALL of humanities sins. However, one must place their faith in Christ as their Savior in order to reap the benefits. The rest will stand before God at the judgment throne and be judged by their works and cast into the Lake of Fire.
So by saying "He paid the price for ALL of humanities sins", do you believe all sins of all people were forgiven on the cross? Please answer directly. I don't think it is that difficult to answer with a simple Yes or No, is it, brother? Actually "Yes" is my position.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Cc: @heir @john w @glorydaz Of which sin do you believe God is unaware? 2 Chron 16:9, 1 Pe 3:12, Mt 7:21-23] Of which sin do you believe God did not die for?...] God knew about them all...

Before you've committed them? :dizzy: Sorry, Greek pagan (Ac 17:22). When you commit a sin (1 Jn 1:9), :listen: and you do (1 Jn 2:4) you'll need to bring it up one of these days :freak: to Almighty God. This is what we call a relationship. :plain:

See:

Does God Know Your Entire Future?
By Bob Enyart

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Clinging to sin 1 Jn 1:8] I had to report you for your nasty remark. You have NO class pal.
:yawn: You have no life pal (Acts 11:18, Ro 6:18-22, Eph 2:5). :freak:

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Jn 14:6

an-epidemic-of-ear-tickling-preachers.jpg

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So by saying "He paid the price for ALL of humanities sins", do you believe all sins of all people were forgiven on the cross? Please answer directly. I don't think it is that difficult to answer with a simple Yes or No, is it, brother? Actually "Yes" is my position.

Like I said, Christ paid the price for all of humanities sins. (Past, present and future) The sin question has been taken care of by the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. That's why it says in Revelation that, the unsaved will be judged by their works, not their sins. In order to receive eternal life, one must hear the Gospel and place one's faith in Christ as their Savior. Unsaved man will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire, along with Satan and his fallen angels.