Muslims shield Christians at attack

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

"Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. It is preposterous to assume every passenger is a potential crazed homicidal maniac. We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now. We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

-Ann Coulter (circa 2007)

Even most conservatives would tell you that Ann Coulter is too much of a war hawk

How would you do that? You can't even convert me. Let's hear the plan.

Ann Coulter exposing the truth as usual. The truth is that she is an absolute moron. She should considering converting to Christianity herself, she is a barbaric idiotic blowhard preaching to a choir of ignorants.

You guys should love Ann Coulter, she's on GOProud's "advisory council" and was guest of honor at one of their big orgies bashes.
https://coulterwatch.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/is-ann-coulter-a-courageous-christian/

annc.jpg

That being said: Have you boyz never heard the following saying?

"A morally confused fag hag is right on occasion".
-aCW, Dec. 23, 2015

Evangelizing non-believers will bring peace to the Middle East and to the world.

Selaphiel

Evangelizing non-believers will bring peace to the Middle East and to the world.

Maybe. You need some evangelizing yourself. From what I can see, you harbor just the same amount of hate as any fanatic over there, you just hide it behind another book. There is no gospel in what you say, only vile bitterness. 8000+ posts, I'm betting not a single one of them has functioned as evangelization for anyone, endless amount of bitter hatred and obsession though.

And oh my, there are really very few people on this earth that is more obsessed with homosexuality than you. You bring it up every chance you get.

The Berean

Speaking of Anne Coulter I find it beyond bizzare that she has become a "gay icon" despite being against gay marriage. Apparently, she is quite popular among the LGBT people. They buy up her books and stuff in huge numbers.

Ann Coulter Is a Human Being

oatmeal

And many of the Christians here would never dream of defending innocent Muslims against attackers, yet condemn all Muslims and Islam as evil or anti-Christian in spite of events like this. Ironic, isn't it?

Really?

If Christians were attacking Muslims and there were Christians there as well, you think the Christians would just let them stand there?

No, irony, if you look at equal situations, but, alas, you fail to do so.

Enthusiast

And many of the Christians here would never dream of defending innocent Muslims against attackers, yet condemn all Muslims and Islam as evil or anti-Christian in spite of events like this. Ironic, isn't it?
How would you know? Nice to see you condemn half of the forum...

The Berean

Ann Coulter exposing the truth as usual. The truth is that she is an absolute moron. She should considering converting to Christianity herself, she is a barbaric idiotic blowhard preaching to a choir of ignorants.

No, she's not actually. Morons do not graduate from an Ivy League school like Cornell University sum laude. Morons don't earn a Juris Doctor degree. Morons do not become editors of the Michigan Law Review. Morons do not become the president of a local chapter of the Federalist Society. Morons do not become legal clerks for United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit federal judges (just one level below the U.S. Supreme Court). Morons do not work for the Senate Judiciary Committee. Coulter is quite educated and quite intelligent. Her baffoonery is a well played and well cultivated media act. She's an intelligent woman who could have used her formidable talents and gifts in more positive ways. Instead she has cultivated this over-the-top America-first-screw-all-immigrants persona. Both her fans and detractors only make her even more famous, notorious, and extremely wealthy. I doubt she believes even half of what she says in public. I find her brand of "Christianity" loathsome and disgusting. Her extreme neo-conservative views are no better. But she is not a moron. She is a brilliant and deceptive media manipulator whose apparent purposes are to be in the spotlight, laugh at liberals, and write books that make a tremendous amout of money.

Last edited:

Selaphiel

No, she's not actually. Morons don't graduate from an Ivy league school like Cornell University sum laude. Morons don't earn a Juris Doctor degree. Morons do not become editors of the Michigan Law Review. Morons do not become the president of a local chapter of the Federalist Society. Morons do not become legal clerks for United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit federal judges (just one level below the U.S. Supreme Court). Morons do not work for the Senate Judiciary Committee. Coulter is quite educated and quite intelligent. Her baffoonery is a well played and well cultivated media act. She's an intelligent woman who could have used her formidable talents and gifts in more positive ways. Instead she has cultivated this over-the-top America-first-screw-all-immigrants persona. Both her fans and detractors only make her even more famous, notorious, and extremely wealthy. I doubt she believes even half of what she says in public. I find her brand of "Christianity" loathsome and disgusting. Her extreme neo-conservative views are no better. But she is not a moron. She is a brilliant and deceptive media manipulator whose apparent purposes are to be in the spotlight, laugh at liberals, and write books that makes a tremendous amout of money.

Still makes her an idiot, wasting her talents like that. And it makes her disgustingly immoral if she spouts nonsense she doesn't really believe just because it makes her a lot of money.

In many ways much much worse.

This Charming Manc

I don't think the point of the story is to suggest muslims are better than christians.

It is to point out that the narrative of bitter hateful liars who try to tell us at every opportunity that 'all muslims are evil and want to kill us', is no only misinformed but a bare faced lie.

Really?

If Christians were attacking Muslims and there were Christians there as well, you think the Christians would just let them stand there?

The Berean

Still makes her an idiot, wasting her talents like that. And it makes her disgustingly immoral if she spouts nonsense she doesn't really believe just because it makes her a lot of money.

In many ways much much worse.

I agree.

This writer attended the same high school as Coulter.

I Went to High School with Ann Coulter

Ann Coulter, it must be said, also grew up successfully under absurd conditions. Whether or not one approves, in our culture her world view and way of being works rather well for her, so there's little reason to believe she'll change.

I've been in touch recently with one of my old buddies who has lived in New Canaan since high school. While a good guy, he has drifted way right on fiscal issues. He says things like social security is doomed while his business interests, which are linked to the town's fortunes, are in the septic tank. He talked to Coulter for half an hour in early 2008 at her dad's funeral, and had this to write: "I could not tell if it was a cultivated character you have seen on TV, or if it's really her."...

...In the end, Ann Coulter is just another lost soul who found her voice and hasn't shut up since. And she won't until our culture finds the strength to stop rewarding those who feel entitled to enrich themselves at the expense of others.

This Charming Manc

Don't you think is as one eyed view as the view your arguing against.

Muslims include jihadis and non jihadis, to suggest jihadis are false Muslims is as inaccurate as suggesting all Muslims are jihadis.

Terrorists calling themselves Muslims tried to attack Christians. Actual Muslims stopped it.

Greg Jennings

Really?

If you re-read my post, you'll see that it says "many of the Christians here", as in at TOL. I wasn't commenting on Christians in general, but rather pointing out the fact that some on this forum do not behave like a Christian should according to the bible, which would be to defend innocents regardless of their belief and not to condemn an entire religion consisting of 2 billion people as evil

Greg Jennings

Don't you think is as one eyed view as the view your arguing against.

Muslims include jihadis and non jihadis, to suggest jihadis are false Muslims is as inaccurate as suggesting all Muslims are jihadis.

Absolutely 100% agree. We should speak up for the good moderate Muslims out there, and we should condemn the bad radical ones.