Muslims shield Christians at attack

shagster01

You didn't answer the question and changed the topic because you can't comprehend the truth. You liberal morons are putting everyone at risk.

Yes I did. There are people of every race, religion, creed, whatever, that I can't tell are evil or not simply by looking at them. Why single out muslims?

There are 2.77 million Muslims in the US right now. What percentage of them have carried out terrorist actions? And what do you find to be the greater odds, getting blown up by one of them, or shot by a gun owner?

shagster01

No because there actions are completely in contradiction to action teachings of Jesus.

The stance of jihadis is to my mind a valid interpretation of Islam, which is close enough to the direct teaching and actions of Muhammad not be considered a gross distortion.

I'm bright enough to understand its not the only interpretation of Islam, and it does not reflect the personality, humanity and position of many Muslims, but that doesn't make it the gross distortion which 'Christian violence' is.

How in-depth have you studied the Koran?

Greg Jennings

I guess this is true if you consider abortion clinic bombers or that mass shooter in Norway to be real Christians as well.

If they claim to be Christian, then yes they are. Extremists represent a small percentage of every religion. They are still part of that religion

Greg Jennings

You didn't answer the question and changed the topic because you can't comprehend the truth. You liberal morons are putting everyone at risk.

You don't seem to be able to understand when someone is mirroring your own behavior back at you in a (vain) attempt to get you to see the absurdity of your question

Enthusiast

Yes I did. There are people of every race, religion, creed, whatever, that I can't tell are evil or not simply by looking at them. Why single out muslims?

There are 2.77 million Muslims in the US right now. What percentage of them have carried out terrorist actions? And what do you find to be the greater odds, getting blown up by one of them, or shot by a gun owner?
How many more need to be killed by these people before you take your blinders off and see that they are a threat?

This Charming Manc

Look at the numbers killed by terrorists in the US and then compare it to the numbers murders in america.

Every death is dreadful, but statistically Islamic terrorism isn't a major threat to your life and safety right now.

How many more need to be killed by these people before you take your blinders off and see that they are a threat?

Eric h

Look at the numbers killed by terrorists in the US and then compare it to the numbers murders in america.

Every death is dreadful, but statistically Islamic terrorism isn't a major threat to your life and safety right now.

Since 9/11 there have been 89 killed by Muslims in America in 47 attacks
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

Now compare it to this.....

No one knows with certainty how many people have been killed and wounded in Iraq since the 2003 United States invasion. However, we know that approximately 165,000 civilians have died from direct war related violence caused by the US, its allies, the Iraqi military and police, and opposition forces from the time of the invasion through April 2015.
http://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human/civilians/iraqi

Greg Jennings

Since 9/11 there have been 89 killed by Muslims in America in 47 attacks
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

Now compare it to this.....

No one knows with certainty how many people have been killed and wounded in Iraq since the 2003 United States invasion. However, we know that approximately 165,000 civilians have died from direct war related violence caused by the US, its allies, the Iraqi military and police, and opposition forces from the time of the invasion through April 2015.
http://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human/civilians/iraqi
And this, people-who-are-holding-blinders-over-their-eyes, is why invading Muslim countries will only perpetuate Islamic terrorism. If you ask them (and a lot of Americans, too), killing 165,000 civilians counts as terrorism too, and the kids who grew up watching their friends and relatives killed in attacks (whether accidental or not) will grow up feeling compelled to wage jihad against the west. There are literally tens of thousands of young Muslim boys who are already doomed to this fate because of the damage that's already been done. If we stay away for a while (let's say.....a generation's worth of time), then there won't be any young Muslims who lose their dads to a drone and grow up hating the US because of it