MTG

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

marke

More of MTG's moronic nonsense debunked here:

Maybe Joe was just kidding when he said he was thinking about sending his covid police door to door to make sure people were taking the vaccine.

At age 61, Daniel J. Miller of Parks, Arizona, says there’s no way he’s ever going to take the COVID-19 shot—even if the government comes knocking at his door.
It isn’t just a matter of his religious beliefs and faith in his own natural immune system that emboldens him, it’s a matter of personal choice and medical privacy, Miller says.
So when the Biden administration announced earlier this week that it’s considering sending people door to door to persuade the unvaccinated, Miller’s reaction was, “He’s got to be out of his mind.”
“[President Joe Biden] is way out of bounds,” Miller said. “There’s no reason for him to say take the shot just because he thinks you should. It’s your body, not his.”

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
President Biden on Monday signed into law a sweeping $1.2 trillion infrastructure measure, notching an achievement that had long eluded his predecessor in the White House, Donald Trump. Within moments of the signing, Republicans and Democrats issued news releases detailing the projects that will be built in their home states and districts. Collins, the Republican senator from Maine, said the bill would provide $225 million to her state for bridge construction, maintenance and repair.

Trump has said Republicans who voted for the measure — 19 senators and 13 House members — should be “ashamed of themselves” for “helping the Democrats.”

Several House Republicans who backed the legislation have been threatened and harassed; last week, Rep. Fred Upton (R-Mich.) released the audio of an expletive-filled phone call in which a man in South Carolina called him a “traitor” and said he hopes the congressman, his staff and his entire family die.

Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), a House freshman who has previously accosted fellow members at the Capitol, said earlier this month that any House Republican who backed the measure would be “a traitor to our party, a traitor to their voters and a traitor to our donors.”

After the vote, Greene tweeted the names and phone numbers of 12 of the 13 Republicans who voted in favor of the bill, which she described as “Joe Biden’s Communist takeover of America.”

marke

President Biden on Monday signed into law a sweeping $1.2 trillion infrastructure measure, notching an achievement that had long eluded his predecessor in the White House, Donald Trump. Within moments of the signing, Republicans and Democrats issued news releases detailing the projects that will be built in their home states and districts. Collins, the Republican senator from Maine, said the bill would provide $225 million to her state for bridge construction, maintenance and repair.

Trump has said Republicans who voted for the measure — 19 senators and 13 House members — should be “ashamed of themselves” for “helping the Democrats.”

Several House Republicans who backed the legislation have been threatened and harassed; last week, Rep. Fred Upton (R-Mich.) released the audio of an expletive-filled phone call in which a man in South Carolina called him a “traitor” and said he hopes the congressman, his staff and his entire family die.

Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), a House freshman who has previously accosted fellow members at the Capitol, said earlier this month that any House Republican who backed the measure would be “a traitor to our party, a traitor to their voters and a traitor to our donors.”

After the vote, Greene tweeted the names and phone numbers of 12 of the 13 Republicans who voted in favor of the bill, which she described as “Joe Biden’s Communist takeover of America.”

Biden is not bringing people together like he said he would. I don't know if he knew he was lying or just deceived into thinking his divisive policies would somehow miraculously unite all Americans.

Biden is not bringing people together like he said he would. I don't know if he knew he was lying or just deceived into thinking his divisive policies would somehow miraculously unite all Americans.

Biden is a senile puppet who is wandering around the lawn lost when he is not drooling Gerbers peas. The insane Marxist extremism coming from his White House comes from his puppet masters. Biden has no clue what day it is. We are in a nightmare right now.

More of MTG's moronic nonsense debunked here

Funny, because moronic nonsense is all I see in every one of your posts.

MTG is a patriot and a great American.

You are, well, none of those.

marke

Biden is a senile puppet who is wandering around the lawn lost when he is not drooling Gerbers peas. The insane Marxist extremism coming from his White House comes from his puppet masters. Biden has no clue what day it is. We are in a nightmare right now.
Obama was put through college and into politics by Saudi Muslims, which is one reason his energy policy favored Muslim oil at American expense. Biden is indebted to many, including China, George Soros, other super-rich world government planners, and so forth. He has always been owned by rich players who financed his campaigns and funded under the table his excessive personal luxuries.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
MTG is a patriot and a great American.
Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood, who’s embroiled in an escalating war of words with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), told The Daily Beast that he believes the far-right firebrand is under the “influence of the devil.” Furthermore, Wood told The Daily Beast that he has placed the congresswoman on a lengthy list of Trumpworld influences that his legal team is considering serving with defamation lawsuits. So far, Wood has pledged to sue Fox News stars Tucker Carlson and Dan Bongino, and now he’s added Greene to a growing list of “deep state” right-wing agents working to “destroy” his credibility. “They know what they did, they lied like dogs about me,” Wood said. Greene, Wood alleged, has “falsely defamed” him. However, it remains unclear when Wood intends to file such legal action, and he’s continually dodged the question when asked by The Daily Beast.

At the beginning of November, Wood claimed that Greene owed him money for past legal services. Now he says he believes sinister forces control her after the representative called for him to be jailed over his questionable legal work on the Kyle Rittenhouse case. “I mean, from a biblical perspective, I think she is under the influence of the devil,” Wood told The Daily Beast. “Because people that follow Jesus Christ don’t lie. Marjorie Taylor Greene is a liar. Draw your own conclusions.”

marke

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood, who’s embroiled in an escalating war of words with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), told The Daily Beast that he believes the far-right firebrand is under the “influence of the devil.” Furthermore, Wood told The Daily Beast that he has placed the congresswoman on a lengthy list of Trumpworld influences that his legal team is considering serving with defamation lawsuits. So far, Wood has pledged to sue Fox News stars Tucker Carlson and Dan Bongino, and now he’s added Greene to a growing list of “deep state” right-wing agents working to “destroy” his credibility. “They know what they did, they lied like dogs about me,” Wood said. Greene, Wood alleged, has “falsely defamed” him. However, it remains unclear when Wood intends to file such legal action, and he’s continually dodged the question when asked by The Daily Beast.

At the beginning of November, Wood claimed that Greene owed him money for past legal services. Now he says he believes sinister forces control her after the representative called for him to be jailed over his questionable legal work on the Kyle Rittenhouse case. “I mean, from a biblical perspective, I think she is under the influence of the devil,” Wood told The Daily Beast. “Because people that follow Jesus Christ don’t lie. Marjorie Taylor Greene is a liar. Draw your own conclusions.”

I suspect MTG is in the right in this conflict, not Lin Wood.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In November, Marjorie Taylor Greene criticized Dan Crenshaw, a war veteran and Navy Seal, for having a “loser mindset,” after he tweeted that Americans should “accept the final results” of the 2020 election. She urged Republicans not to “back down,” which was the same advice she gave to Rep. Lauren Boebert after she was rightly criticized for her hateful Islamophobic comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar, which resulted in Omar receiving death threats.

Greene believes that “President Trump has fought for us, we have to fight for him.” And that means fighting for his supporters, violent insurrectionists who overtook the U.S. Capitol, resulting in the deaths of five people including a police officer. On Monday, Greene, who has been removed from committees for her rants about Jewish space lasers and more, held a press conference bemoaning what she considers to be the oppressive treatment of Jan 6. prisoners at D.C.’s detention facilities.

Backing her there was a confederacy of dunces including Gaetz, Gohmert, and Gosar, who was recently stripped of his committee assignments after posting a violent anime showing him killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. These clowns couldn’t bother to honor the brave Capitol Hill police officers who saved and defended their colleagues, or complain about the cruel detention of Guantanamo Bay prisoners and individuals in solitary confinement, but for a radicalized cult willing to overturn an election? They ride or die.

But if they’re really sober, they’ll get out now. Greene doubled down on Steve Bannon’s podcast, declaring that hateful politicians like her and Boebert represent the “base” of the GOP now, not the fringe. For once, I completely agree with this crazy person. The modern GOP is a radicalized, weaponized death cult that believes in the “deep state,” QAnon, the Big Lie, the Replacement theory, and is against vaccine and mask mandates since it’s “my body, my rights” but has no issue at all with overturning Roe v. Wade, promoting voter suppression, and canceling elections when their preferred candidates don’t win.

marke

In November, Marjorie Taylor Greene criticized Dan Crenshaw, a war veteran and Navy Seal, for having a “loser mindset,” after he tweeted that Americans should “accept the final results” of the 2020 election. She urged Republicans not to “back down,” which was the same advice she gave to Rep. Lauren Boebert after she was rightly criticized for her hateful Islamophobic comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar, which resulted in Omar receiving death threats.

Greene believes that “President Trump has fought for us, we have to fight for him.” And that means fighting for his supporters, violent insurrectionists who overtook the U.S. Capitol, resulting in the deaths of five people including a police officer. On Monday, Greene, who has been removed from committees for her rants about Jewish space lasers and more, held a press conference bemoaning what she considers to be the oppressive treatment of Jan 6. prisoners at D.C.’s detention facilities.

Backing her there was a confederacy of dunces including Gaetz, Gohmert, and Gosar, who was recently stripped of his committee assignments after posting a violent anime showing him killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. These clowns couldn’t bother to honor the brave Capitol Hill police officers who saved and defended their colleagues, or complain about the cruel detention of Guantanamo Bay prisoners and individuals in solitary confinement, but for a radicalized cult willing to overturn an election? They ride or die.

But if they’re really sober, they’ll get out now. Greene doubled down on Steve Bannon’s podcast, declaring that hateful politicians like her and Boebert represent the “base” of the GOP now, not the fringe. For once, I completely agree with this crazy person. The modern GOP is a radicalized, weaponized death cult that believes in the “deep state,” QAnon, the Big Lie, the Replacement theory, and is against vaccine and mask mandates since it’s “my body, my rights” but has no issue at all with overturning Roe v. Wade, promoting voter suppression, and canceling elections when their preferred candidates don’t win.

Crenshaw may have been partly right that Americans should accept that the democrats stole the election. However, we should try to do what we can to limit the damage and make changes so voter fraud cannot be so easy in the future.