MTG

Arthur Brain

Greene has promoted numerous far-right, white supremacist, and antisemitic conspiracy theories including the white genocide conspiracy theory,[6][7] QAnon, and Pizzagate,[8][9] as well as other disproven conspiracy theories, such as false flag mass shootings, the Clinton kill list, and9/11 conspiracy theories.[10][11] Before running for Congress, she advocated executing prominent Democratic politicians.[12] As a congresswoman, she equated the Democratic Party with Nazis[13][14] and compared COVID-19 safety measures to the persecution of Jews duringthe Holocaust.[15]

Thoughts?

Any supporters of hers on here who would like to weigh in?

Derf

Greene has promoted numerous far-right, white supremacist, and antisemitic conspiracy theories including the white genocide conspiracy theory,[6][7] QAnon, and Pizzagate,[8][9] as well as other disproven conspiracy theories, such as false flag mass shootings, the Clinton kill list, and9/11 conspiracy theories.[10][11] Before running for Congress, she advocated executing prominent Democratic politicians.[12] As a congresswoman, she equated the Democratic Party with Nazis[13][14] and compared COVID-19 safety measures to the persecution of Jews duringthe Holocaust.[15]

Thoughts?

Any supporters of hers on here who would like to weigh in?
My favorites are the Clinton kill list and the Democrat (not Democratic) party are Nazis! Like this: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nton-lynch-tarmac-story-found-dead-apartment/

She seems to be maturing.

Derf

My favorite is "she seems to be maturing." Imagine that kind of crazy "maturing". Like a fine wine, perhaps?
As opposed to the steady and ongoing derangement of the dems slide into Marxism? Yes, I’ll take that kind of maturing any day.

User Name

As opposed to the steady and ongoing derangement of the dems slide into Marxism? Yes, I’ll take that kind of maturing any day.
I doubt that MTG has the intelligence to understand 1/5th of what gets discussed in the halls of Congress, and I'm being generous when I say that. She's ripe for the duping, which is bad news for us all.

Derf

I doubt that MTG has the intelligence to understand 1/5th of what gets discussed in the halls of Congress, and I'm being generous when I say that. She's ripe for the duping, which is bad news for us all.
Yeah, same for AOC.

User Name

Yeah, same for AOC.
Touché: