Michelle Obama Is A Woman

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Um, no, it really wasn't. If you scroll back and see the article I linked to in response to Jefferson you'll find that the jokes on you. Oops...
I guess that is why two weeks after she outed Michele as a tranny she died while having minor dentist work.

Arthur Brain

I guess that is why two weeks after she outed Michele as a tranny she died while having minor dentist work.
She didn't "out" anyone but I'm not surprised that you're too invested in your little bubble of lies to acknowledge that. The prologue of her book has your number written all over it. Her cause of death is entirely irrelevant.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
She didn't "out" anyone but I'm not surprised that you're too invested in your little bubble of lies to acknowledge that. The prologue of her book has your number written all over it. Her cause of death is entirely irrelevant.
I actually saw the interview where Joan Rivers was asked if she thought America would ever have a woman President, and she said oh please we have a tranny First Lady and a homosexual President.

Arthur Brain

I actually saw the interview where Joan Rivers was asked if she thought America would ever have a woman President, and she said oh please we have a tranny First Lady and a homosexual President.
Um, yeah, that's all in the link I supplied to Jefferson, you think I didn't read it? Go read the end of it because it applies to you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Reminds me of a right-wing gem of a quote I saved:

"Sketchy maybe... probably. Isn't it a stinking shame that we have to search out sketchy news sources to even get a smidgen of truth these days? I'm sick of that."

Arthur Brain

Their 'expert witness' is Joan Rivers... 😂
I was never a fan, too caustic and incendiary for me but there's no denying that her controversial statements on occasion sparked conversation. The irony here is that the joke is on those who think she was being serious. That's funny enough by itself...

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
I was never a fan, too caustic and incendiary for me but there's no denying that her controversial statements on occasion sparked conversation. The irony here is that the joke is on those who think she was being serious. That's funny enough by itself...
Videos, pictures and the man himself could not convince you that you have bought into a lie, and that is pathetic and sad.

Arthur Brain

Videos, pictures and the man himself could not convince you that you have bought into a lie, and that is pathetic and sad.
The people themselves identify as a straight married couple. I'll bet you support Q-Anon and the like. Lame as anything and sad and pathetic is your remit given that you spread lying gossip about people.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
The people themselves identify as a straight married couple. I'll bet you support Q-Anon and the like. Lame as anything and sad and pathetic is your remit given that you spread lying gossip about people.
Don’t presume to speak for me you aren’t interested in truth just the illusion, which makes you answerable to God.

Arthur Brain

And absolutely zero evidence to disprove anything.
You brought nothing to the table to start with. Just a dumb pic from some video that established nothing and that nobody sensible/honest takes seriously anyway. Would be laughable if not just that little bit sad...