Michelle Obama Is A Woman

Arthur Brain

You cannot open the eyes of the willfully blind like you chose to be. Your loss not mine. Still waiting for even one picture of him pregnant.
It's a wonder you can walk around your own house then. Stop spreading pathetic gossip or provide proof. Otherwise, in sanity land there's no reason to give credence to your lunacy. Go ahead, supply some credible evidence. That's not going to happen though is it because we both know you've got none. Oh, there's no pics of Michelle being pregnant, so that must mean that she's a man?

Get a grip.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
It's a wonder you can walk around your own house then. Stop spreading pathetic gossip or provide proof. Otherwise, in sanity land there's no reason to give credence to your lunacy. Go ahead, supply some credible evidence. That's not going to happen though is it because we both know you've got none. Oh, there's no pics of Michelle being pregnant, so that must mean that she's a man?

Get a grip.
Exactly , no pregnant pictures no pregnancy the whole family is a lie for lemmings and droids to follow.

Arthur Brain

Exactly , no pregnant pictures no pregnancy the whole family is a lie for lemmings and droids to follow.
So you double down on your conspiracy garbage then? Do you know anyone who's suffered a miscarriage? I do. You are absolutely full of it. You have no truth about you at all.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
So you double down on your conspiracy garbage then? Do you know anyone who's suffered a miscarriage? I do. You are absolutely full of it. You have no truth about you at all.
So are you telling me her two daughters are miscarriages? Two pregnancies totaling 18 months and not ONE picture of him pregnant.

Arthur Brain

So are you telling me her two daughters are miscarriages? Two pregnancies totaling 18 months and not ONE picture of him pregnant.
No, I'm not 'telling you that' because that would be a lie and bonkers to boot. You don't have even the remotest understanding of how damaging a miscarriage can be for a woman do you?

Arthur Brain

So was Obama fan, Joan Rivers, lying when she said Michelle was a tranny? See https://theologyonline.com/threads/michelle-obama-is-a-woman.55407/page-2#post-1783800
Um, ya. She even said that people who take any of her stuff like that seriously is an idiot.

Arthur Brain

Of course but you do know the question exposes the lie. The only proof offered by you is because you believed the lie.
Again, all you expose is your moral and intellectual deficiency. You buy into absolute bunk because you simply didn't like Obama as president or so it would appear. Your last president may well go down in history as the worst to ever hold office if that isn't happening already. He was a disgrace AFAIC. Does that mean I'm going to buy into any rumours or gossip surrounding his family? Nope. Neither should you.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Again, all you expose is your moral and intellectual deficiency. You buy into absolute bunk because you simply didn't like Obama as president or so it would appear. Your last president may well go down in history as the worst to ever hold office if that isn't happening already. He was a disgrace AFAIC. Does that mean I'm going to buy into any rumours or gossip surrounding his family? Nope. Neither should you.
The worst President in American history was Otraitor in every respect. Proving yet again liberalism destroys common sense.

Arthur Brain

The worst President in American history was Otraitor in every respect. Proving yet again liberalism destroys common sense.
Well, no, far from it. You don't have any of the latter to comment on one way or the other considering how you not only lap up lies and gossip but promote them as well. Joan Rivers had a point...

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Well, no, far from it. You don't have any of the latter to comment on one way or the other considering how you not only lap up lies and gossip but promote them as well. Joan Rivers had a point...
The sad state of the American economy under Otraitor speaks for itself. Leading from behind only works in libtard delusions.