Michelle Obama Is A Woman

eider

Hmm, then supply verifiable proof that can actually be corroborated by credible sources. Ya know, stuff like non wingnut sites and pathetic little photos. If you've got that then bring it to the table. Otherwise, you're a loon who buys into anything that handily fits into his confirmation bias. Nothing new and I sure wouldn't want to drink whatever you're consuming...
Mindsets that can adjust truth to fit with their hatreds, such as 1st Lady Obama being a man..... must surely be quite mad?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
I feel quite sure that it did.

I don't know the statistics but illnesses and operations that require transfusions account for many cases.

Protection against the transmission of infection and disease.

Where I live there is still a law that all flat roofing where anybody might be for any reason has to be protected by railings, fences or brick walls.
But not where you live?

Not in the earliest times........ because they were stronger...... because they kept all the laws.
You see? But you don't, do you?

No..... it doesn't.
Like many others that you suggest are not needed any more, that one isn't.

And this thread is about hatred branding innocent people like 1st Lady Obama as a transgender because they hate her and transgender-ism, therefore tie two hatreds together. That's not just a lie, it's wicked.
Exposing fraud, deception, and cronyism has nothing to do with hate. Justifying what God calls an abomination places you squarely against God.

Arthur Brain

If you believed and trusted God you would understand which obviously you do not.
You're far from a spokesperson on such as you think nothing of peddling blatant untruths about a man and his wife. If you had a beef with Obama and that administration then that's one thing. You could criticize policies, economic, infrastructure, the whole works and that would be fair game. Instead you promote an obvious lie that's obvious to all who don't harvest a puerile hatred and have a brain bigger than a pebble.

Hilltrot

Yes, it's stating the obvious but after some of the putrid allegations about Barack Obama being married to a man, it seems to need stating again.

Seriously, it's one thing to have an utter dislike for a politician, a party or their policies, it's another altogether to indulge in pathetic tripe like the above. I'm no fan whatsoever of the former president, I have an utter dislike for plenty of UK politicians including my local MP but I'm not reduced to inventing lies and gossip about their partners or families. Keep it political, criticize politicians for what they do (or don't). It's not difficult.

Have you asked her recently? She could have changed her mine.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
You're far from a spokesperson on such as you think nothing of peddling blatant untruths about a man and his wife. If you had a beef with Obama and that administration then that's one thing. You could criticize policies, economic, infrastructure, the whole works and that would be fair game. Instead you promote an obvious lie that's obvious to all who don't harvest a puerile hatred and have a brain bigger than a pebble.
Th obvious lie is your stance against truth ! In the end those who believe God and trusted His Son will be with Him.

Arthur Brain

Hello , anybody home ? I am not the one trying to justify depravity , perversion, and un-natural behavior. Your mistake was and is disagreeing with God.
You are the one who is peddling unsubstantiated bunk about a happily married, heterosexual man. That's bearing false witness. If you were a person of integrity and honesty you wouldn't be doing it or you would at least acknowledge your mistake and desist.

Arthur Brain

Willful dishonesty is ignoring God’s purpose of a man and a woman becoming one flesh. All of scripture condemns same sex.
Considering that Obama is married to a woman with whom he has two children, then it's kinda moot.

Last edited:

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
You are the one who is peddling unsubstantiated bunk about a happily married, heterosexual man. That's bearing false witness. If you were a person of integrity and honesty you wouldn't be doing it or you would at least acknowledge your mistake and desist.
Just because you believed the lie doesn’t mean everyone else has. Still waiting for even one picture of Michelle aka Michael. If the narrative were true you could find at least one picture of her/him pregnant.

Arthur Brain

Just because you believed the lie doesn’t mean everyone else has. Still waiting for even one picture of Michelle aka Michael. If the narrative were true you could find at least one picture of her/him pregnant.
Rather, you've bought into a dumb conspiracy that can't be substantiated, otherwise you'd have provided some tangible evidence for it by now. You've allowed your dislike of a man to lead you into lapping anything up that fuels that.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Rather, you've bought into a dumb conspiracy that can't be substantiated, otherwise you'd have provided some tangible evidence for it by now. You've allowed your dislike of a man to lead you into lapping anything up that fuels that.
Still waiting for even one picture of Him/her pregnant. You would believe with supposedly two kids you could find just one picture of him/her pregnant.

Arthur Brain

Still waiting for even one picture of Him/her pregnant. You would believe with supposedly two kids you could find just one picture of him/her pregnant.
So that's your yardstick for spreading lies about both Barack and his wife? That you can't find a pic of her pregnant? Don't pretend that you care anything for truth. You probably buy into Q-Anon as well, right?

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
So that's your yardstick for spreading lies about both Barack and his wife? That you can't find a pic of her pregnant? Don't pretend that you care anything for truth. You probably buy into Q-Anon as well, right?
All anyone gets from the left is crickets, and everyone is supposed to believe them because they say so. Still waiting for you to find even one picture of him/her pregnant.

Arthur Brain

All anyone gets from the left is crickets, and everyone is supposed to believe them because they say so. Still waiting for you to find even one picture of him/her pregnant.
Hardly, it's easy enough to do some research and as it stands, outside of bonkers conspiracy theories and the like, Michelle Obama is a woman who is married to the former president and they have two children together. Your position is the one in want of support. So, you'll gladly spread garbage when all you have is a supposition that has no credible evidence to bolster it. If you cared one whit for actual truth, you wouldn't be doing it. Either that or you'd provide tangible evidence to support your claim. That isn't going to happen.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Hardly, it's easy enough to do some research and as it stands, outside of bonkers conspiracy theories and the like, Michelle Obama is a woman who is married to the former president and they have two children together. Your position is the one in want of support. So, you'll gladly spread garbage when all you have is a supposition that has no credible evidence to bolster it. If you cared one whit for actual truth, you wouldn't be doing it. Either that or you'd provide tangible evidence to support your claim. That isn't going to happen.
You cannot open the eyes of the willfully blind like you chose to be. Your loss not mine. Still waiting for even one picture of him pregnant.