Michelle Obama Is A Woman

marke

Yes, it's stating the obvious but after some of the putrid allegations about Barack Obama being married to a man, it seems to need stating again.

Seriously, it's one thing to have an utter dislike for a politician, a party or their policies, it's another altogether to indulge in pathetic tripe like the above. I'm no fan whatsoever of the former president, I have an utter dislike for plenty of UK politicians including my local MP but I'm not reduced to inventing lies and gossip about their partners or families. Keep it political, criticize politicians for what they do (or don't). It's not difficult.

Rumors of homosexuality have followed Obama from the time he was on the Harvard Review, if not earlier. Three young homosexual men in Obama's church were murdered or died within 6 weeks of each other right before Obama announced his run for president. Another guy has written a book detailing his affairs with Obama and some have found that information credible. I don't care what gender Michelle is, she is married to the baby murdering democrat party and that is enough to know she is an enemy of God.

marke

Michelle Obama (like the current first *lady*) is a woman of grace and dignity. It’s nice to have that back ...
Some women look better than others, but no woman's looks can be taken as a measure of her approval or disapproval from God. Women who encourage others to murder their unborn babies by abortion are evil, no matter how beautiful men may think they are.

Arthur Brain

Rumors of homosexuality have followed Obama from the time he was on the Harvard Review, if not earlier. Three young homosexual men in Obama's church were murdered or died within 6 weeks of each other right before Obama announced his run for president. Another guy has written a book detailing his affairs with Obama and some have found that information credible. I don't care what gender Michelle is, she is married to the baby murdering democrat party and that is enough to know she is an enemy of God.
Rumours aren't facts. Often there's no substance and just gossip much like with the rubbish perpetuated by certain dimwits that Michelle isn't a woman.

marke

Rumours aren't facts. Often there's no substance and just gossip much like with the rubbish perpetuated by certain dimwits that Michelle isn't a woman.
Nobody is going to prove Michelle is male or female any more that anyone is going to prove Obama was not guilty of the sexual harassment charges from homosexuals at the Harvard Review.

marke

So, more intimated rumours then. Got it.
There are so many false rumors and fake conspiracy theories going around today that it is hard to tell who is lying and who is not. Like the rumor that a movie made by an American Christian sparked the Benghazi terror attack, not Muslim terrorists. Or the rumor that Biden did not force the Ukrainian president to shut down the investigation of the crook Biden's son was in business with, or the rumor that Trump must have stolen the DNC emails and delivered them to Assange to publish them so Hillary's own words would be her undoing in the 2016 election. Those are just a few.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Do you deny Obama was holding another man's hand in that photo?

No. He wasn't holding hands. Your photo's inset conveniently blocks out Obama's other hand, which is resting on his own leg.

This is why you're so prone to conspiracy nonsense, Jefferson.

obamaandroommate-480.jpg

1615434860333-png.628

What other kind of "woman" would a homosexual marry?

View attachment 628

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Nah, the dimwits still believe Michael is a woman, because that lie promotes their evil agenda.