Madists

clefty

So you were completely WRONG about Jesus telling JUST ONE person to sell all. Got it.
as you were completely WRONG about Jesus telling JUST ONE flock to sell ALL...got it...

And not ALL of the flock did so...meaning it was not a general commandment for ALL His followers to sell EVERYTHING...so you were completely WRONG about Jesus telling MORE than ye flock...

In their great tribulation, they will not be able to BUY or SELL anything without the mark of the beast. So money will do them no good.
something Zionists will not need to fear as they are working for the beast...

clefty

What a confused mishmash of "doctrine" you put in your blender. Did you like the smoothie that you got out of it?

Yes imagine that...spirit into flesh...one law into all covenants...old wine into new bags and with the old tasting better...and two peoples into one...one gospel for two peoples...ok more than that following one law...until all on earth is doing what is in heaven and then again here on earth as was before the fall...

Taste and see...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The only thing novel is your theology...especially in light of the history of man...how new is this MADness?

Certainly newly inserted into scripture...

You're not very intelligent, are you? I'll bet "Mensa" isn't exactly breaking down your door, in order to make you a member.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
GM is no disciple of Christ.

Luk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
Luk 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

GM is not interested in obeying Christ at all.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Luk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
Luk 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

LA

Stay off of that LA Freeway. Those verses pertained to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

clefty

LA

Also pretty sure he and his are not exactly what was meant when He said we are to become like children...

john w

Hall of Fame
The only thing novel is your theology...especially in light of the history of man...how new is this MADness?

Certainly newly inserted into scripture...
"novel,new" you muse? Tell us what that means, sport. Lay it out for us. Speak plainly.

KingdomRose

You wouldn't be here if it weren't for the pain, blood and death suffered by the United States Marines, Army, Navy and Army Air Corps, and all of their friends and families, so shut up.

Oh, so all those marines, navy men, army men, and air force men were/are all expendable? They didn't deserve to live good long lives with their families? It's OK that they didn't get to live and others did? What sense is there in that? Every one of those soldiers should have been allowed to LIVE. I don't agree that soldiers are just necessary collateral so that other people can live and enjoy their lives. The millions of soldiers that have died should have been allowed to live their lives. But the powers-that-be had their own selfish agenda and sent people off to be put in harm's way so that some old rich stuffed shirts could maintain control and gain more wealth. That is unconscionable. I say, LET EVERYONE LIVE.