Madists

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gee, Meshak, and GT sure are dumb! So are LA and Marhig. What was Marhig's name before, anyway?

I see you despise all the saints of God.

Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

daqq

James was written to the twelve tribes of the House of Israel.

The northern ten tribes went into captivity circa 721 BC and did not return.
That is 750 years before the advent of Messiah, (three quarters of a millennium).
I guess that means that Messiah reconstituted them if Yaakob, (James), wrote to them. :)

clefty

Because they are JUSTIFIED, not because they suddenly became perfect in their actions.

From what I can tell that second part isn't even important among yours who are suddenly justified...

You actually seem to remain the same...justified remaining in yours...your way...

But for us it remains evidence proof testimony to what was done for us and is being done to us...the action of His love perfected in us...Him His way...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I see you despise all the saints of God.

Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Yes, they call evil good and good evil.

Right Divider

Body part
From what I can tell that second part isn't even important among yours who are suddenly justified...

You actually seem to remain the same...justified remaining in yours...your way...
Nope. Being saved changes a persons desires.

But for us it remains evidence proof testimony to what was done for us and is being done to us...the action of His love perfected in us...Him His way...
How would you know?

john w

Hall of Fame
Show where Jesus tells everyone to do that.

Show us where the Lord Jesus Christ tells everyone to obey everything He says, including sell all you have.

Show us where you can determine which commands of the Lord Jesus Christ are not to be obeyed, but others cannot.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.

Show us where "for everyone...always obey...all of...eveyything..." does not mean that.

As I predicted:

I obey everything that Jesus tells us we have to do.

1. So, you admit that not all/everything that the Lord Jesus Christ commanded, is directed to everyone, w/o exception? Yes, or no? This fraud will not answer that-her daddy the devil has a gag order on her.
2.Of course, this scammer tells us what it is this "Jesus" tell us to do. When we make the same assertion, this demon cries, "You are not obeying Jesus!!!!!!!"

You're a scammer, con artist, and even you know it, demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
Check out this demonic slop, and deception, or drunkeness..

I asked this demon, "god"'suntruth:

1.Show us where the Lord Jesus Christ tells everyone to obey all of his commands.

Her slop reply:

Matthew 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.

Of course, "everything" excludes selling all she has, and then, in drunkenness, asserts that we must obey everything, but not really:

"Obey Jesus"-He says to sell all you have. Selling all you have is part of the "everything."/all...

Give the scripture where he tells everyone to do that.

Satanic decepetion, for all to observe....Wait..."all" does not mean that, according to this devil child.

Give the scripture that says you determine which commands of the Lord Jesus Christ are to be obeyed, and others cannot.

Do you admit that not all of the commands of the Lord Jesus Christ are for everyone?

She won't touch that.

Demonic lush.