Madists

heir

TOL Subscriber
That is rubbish doctrine.
No, it's sound. but you can't endure it (2 Timothy 4:2-4 KJV).

The gospel got to Rome before Paul got there, and those who heard and received the Holy Spirit from Acts 2 onward were scattered into all the nations with the Gospel, carrying the holy Spirit to them.
Nonsense (Romans 1:9-17 KJV, Romans 16:25-27 KJV).

Paul grew up among the Christians of Antioch and other prophets also were there.
Galatians 1:11-12 KJV

Peter was the first to preach the gospel of Christ to the gentiles--
:rotfl:

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA
That's not the gospel of Christ that was preached there. In fact, what was preached there is contrary to the gospel Paul preached! Acts 10:35 KJV is the opposite of Titus 3:5! And when does Peter believe they all "shall be saved", but 1 Peter 1:9-13 KJV! That too is contrary to what Paul preached.

The apostle Paul writes that those who have trusted the Lord believing the word of truth "are saved" (past tense, present possession).

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2 Corinthians 2:15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

God's Truth

Good point. Obeying Christ and his NT apostles' teachings has more to do with love toward God than it does toward neighbor.

Paul instructed the assembly at Corinth to keep the Passover with sincerity and truth. Why do you quote Paul if you believe part of his teaching is worthless? Perhaps you can explain.

Jesus never suggested that any part of his creation is worthless. On the contrary, many people believe he did a fine job.

Do you also consider the millennial Sabbath to be worthless?

If you do then you will not be forced to be there. You can rest until the second resurrection.

:rip:

Your ignorant judgments of me is nothing. You cannot snatch me from Jesus.

Jesus is the Sabbath. Just think of Jesus every time you want to replace him with a worthless day.

You are a sinner and false teacher...you will be judged more harshly.

James 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

God's Truth

By your term "worshiping days" are you referring to days of worship? Worshiping days is a strange term to me and I'm not sure what you means by it.

Maybe you could explain.

You go back and read more carefully. You are the one who brought up worshiping days.

God's Truth

As do many people today. Not the same special days as the Galatians may have observed but Halloween, Christmas, and Easter are just as pagan as any days the Galatians may have observed.

Observing special days are worthless when it comes to being saved and staying saved.

clefty

Observing special days are worthless when it comes to being saved and staying saved.

Is not said of the other commandments is it?

So why target your rejection to this one?

As for worthless you are applying what Paul was saying about pagan days to His Law.

I would be more prudent.

These days in His calendar He gave to us to keep us mindful of Him and all He did and when He did it.

What else do you call of His worthless? Of all things He gave you?

God's Truth

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

John 8:31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.

Luke 8:21 But he replied to them, "My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it."

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them

2 Thessalonians 1:8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.

Hebrews 5:9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Luke 11:28 Jesus says, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

it is clear that the Lord Jesus said that it is through God's word whereby a man who is dead in sin receives "life":

You have to DO what the Lord WORD says.

"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life" (Jn.6:63).​

Again, Jesus' words are Spirit and life. YOU WILL NOT get that Spirit and life if you merely believe. I gave you MANY scriptures saying that.

The gospel comes in power and in the Holy Spirit (1 Thess.1:5) and those who believe it are saved:

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth"
(Jn.6:63).​

No scripture nullifies another.

God's Truth

New laws huh?

Except for these:

"Pray that your flight be not on the Sabbath." That it might be kept

You are lying about what the scripture says.

No one will help you on a Sabbath that is what it means.

"The Sabbath was made for man" not just Jews...

"If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and remain in His love." RIGHT THERE IT HITS TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE-YOUR BIRD OF IT Will BE ABOLISHED AND THE MADIST BIRD THAT HE JUST HAS TO BELIEVE...AND ONLY ONCE

"Think NOT I have come to destroy the Law...not one jot or one tittle will pass away until ALL IS FULFILLED"

"It is lawful to do good works on the Sabbath"

"Love AS I have love you"...JUST AS with a seventh day rest INCLUDED...AS HE EXEMPLIFIED FOR US

You do not observe the Sabbath as the old law says. Stop pretending and stop preaching falseness. You are a bitter root that defiles many. That is what God says.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your ignorant judgments of me is nothing. You cannot snatch me from Jesus.

Jesus is the Sabbath. Just think of Jesus every time you want to replace him with a worthless day.

You are a sinner and false teacher...you will be judged more harshly.

James 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

Speak for yourself, dear.

You claim to be sinless, obey Jesus, and saved, yet you have been personally slandering me in neg reps.

You just did it this morning too.

what you are doing is despicable.

You don't know Jesus, and His love.

If your behavior is sinless and obeying Jesus, Christianity is worthless.

clefty

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth"
(Ro.10:4).​

"And if by grace, then it cannot be based on works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace"
(Ro.11:6).​

"Romans 10:4 gives us valuable insight into Paul's theology. After his Damascus Road experience, Paul did not cease to be a Pharisee (Acts 23:6) or to value Torah (Rom. 3:31), but he did see Torah in a new light. After his encounter with Jesus, Paul came to recognize how all of the Bible spoke of and pointed to Christ, the true goal, purpose, and fulfillment of Torah. Romans 10:4 epitomizes Paul's Christ-centered understanding, which completed, rather than negated, his Jewish identity. "

http://graceandknowledge.faithweb.com/telos.html

You have to want to believe...you don't seem to want that goal

Or should I say...I hope not believing is not your end...

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey GT,

No one in this forum obeying Jesus, nor sinless.

You are the only one.

think about it, dear.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, angel,

You are siding with MADs. Are you MAD?

Do you believe Jesus' teachings are just for the Jews?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's right. You are not the judge of who are saved or will be saved, Jesus is, dear.

Your claim of "I am saved" is boastful too.

Psalm 68:20 Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign LORD comes escape from death.

John 10:28
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand.

Hebrews 7:25
Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

My God doesnt lie, meshak, but you do