Madists

clefty

Jesus FULFILLED THE SCRIPTURES...Jesus fulfilled THE LAW.

That means all the special days were about HIM.

After fulfilling the LAW AND the prophecies of the prophets---he sat down at the right hand of the Father.

THE WORD of God SAYS special days, including the Sabbath---is a SHADOW, a teaching tool.

Yeah He fulfilled the Law so now we don't have to? We can go steal kill fornicate? Or is it we are to be MORE LIKE Him and not less...

Well He kept the Sabbbath and modeled it for us and taught to Do HIS FATHER'S WILL...AS HE DID

Seems like teaching tools are worthless for you...

God's Truth

wow that is harsh...a commandment is worthless...you are a long way from "His Law is my delight"...

yup still are...still pointing out truth and teaching...

No you are attempting slander and ad Homs and well since I am part of the body of Christ I am to judge others who claim the same...to correct with scripture and pray the become MORE LIKE not less like Him...HIS WAY...

No Sunday Ham in His love...

Is that what it is? You gonna miss dat Ham up there...best practice going without it here...

On earth as it is in heaven...

YOU are GUILTY of the FALSE way you judged me! You are the slanderer and the one who adds and subtracts.

You call God's Word harsh as you falsely judge others and mock them about Sunday Ham.

You are a hypocrite that accuses me of judging harshly while you falsely judge and mock others.

clefty

The cross is about his blood being that of the Lamb!

It is about finishing a vow and promise made to a people He was married to until death did Him part...and well they killed Him...so yup IT IS FINISHED

Now those people are free to continue their Zionist whoredom for world state

And now He is free to look for another faithful obedient bride...and expects the same from her as He did from the ex that killed Him...

God's Truth

Yeah He fulfilled the Law so now we don't have to? We can go steal kill fornicate? Or is it we are to be MORE LIKE Him and not less...

Well He kept the Sabbbath and modeled it for us and taught to Do HIS FATHER'S WILL...AS HE DID

Seems like teaching tools are worthless for you...

Sinning is not a teaching tool. Go study it some more.

clefty

YOU are GUILTY of the FALSE way you judged me! You are the slanderer and the one who adds and subtracts.

You call God's Word harsh as you falsely judge others and mock them about Sunday Ham.

You are a hypocrite that accuses me of judging harshly while you falsely judge and mock others.

God's word does not call itself or especially its LAW worthless...

The law might not have the actual power to transform a heart of flesh but it remains to point out sin...and the need for a savior

That is worth a lot...

Which Law do you establish? Curious...HIS or some variation of it...some 9/10 abstraction....

clefty

Sinning is not a teaching tool. Go study it some more.

Sure it is...I learn all the time by the sins of others...I have learned much from the sins I have committed...

But to call a teaching tool worthless is like blaming the slide rule you got the wrong answer...or hating the calculator for the same reason...or disagreeing with the tutor and expecting something different from the teacher...that is silly

clefty

Jesus FULFILLED THE SCRIPTURES...Jesus fulfilled THE LAW.

That means all the special days were about HIM.

After fulfilling the LAW AND the prophecies of the prophets---he sat down at the right hand of the Father.

THE WORD of God SAYS special days, including the Sabbath---is a SHADOW, a teaching tool.

When you fulfill the requirements for a recipe do you throw it out? Never use it again?

Imagine:

"ok family glad you like my Sunday Ham sauce but well I fulfilled the recipe"

"YAAAAY!" cry out the children "WE LOVE IT!!!"

"NO NO NO" You would stammer "I mean fulfilled the recipe which means we will NEVER HAVE IT AGAIN"...

See? Silly...

Make some changes in the recipe? Well that changes it right...no longer the original recipe is it? Can't call it Grandmas Sunday Ham sauce when it is not...right?

clefty

You have been shown many times now that a Sabbath day is worthless.

I do get rest...for a day

The Sabbath is a sign of a set apart people...sanctified...like it...made holy...

Is why Paul says a Sabbath keeping remains for His people...Heb 4:9

Paul seems to think Sabbath is not worthless...
I think I will go with him...not you and your everyday resting...that just seems like sloth...

Ok well nice talking about how to be MORE like Him and not LESS...

I am off to my nightly rest...and then to go keep the "six days shalt thou labor" part of that text which describes what it is like to be with Him doing as He does...six days work seventh day rest...

God's Truth

God's word does not call itself or especially its LAW worthless...

The scriptures do say it is worthless.

Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Hebrews 8:5 They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”

Hebrews 10:1 [ Christ’s Sacrifice Once for All ] The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Galatians 4:9 But now that you know God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you are turning back to those weak and worthless principles?

Galatians 4:10
You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!

The law might not have the actual power to transform a heart of flesh but it remains to point out sin...and the need for a savior

That is worth a lot...

Which Law do you establish? Curious...HIS or some variation of it...some 9/10 abstraction....

I obey the new law, the law of Christ, the law that requires faith, the old law with changes.

God's Truth

Sure it is...I learn all the time by the sins of others...I have learned much from the sins I have committed...

You are trying to twist the scriptures.

Sinning is not a shadow and a teaching tool.

Only a fool learns by mistakes instead of by wisdom.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.

But to call a teaching tool worthless is like blaming the slide rule you got the wrong answer...or hating the calculator for the same reason...or disagreeing with the tutor and expecting something different from the teacher...that is silly

You been shown repeatedly. Just like a person who refuses wisdom that is what you do.

God's Truth

I do get rest...for a day

The Sabbath is a sign of a set apart people...sanctified...like it...made holy...

Is why Paul says a Sabbath keeping remains for His people...Heb 4:9

Paul seems to think Sabbath is not worthless...
I think I will go with him...not you and your everyday resting...that just seems like sloth...

Ok well nice talking about how to be MORE like Him and not LESS...

I am off to my nightly rest...and then to go keep the "six days shalt thou labor" part of that text which describes what it is like to be with Him doing as He does...six days work seventh day rest...

Night.

clefty

The scriptures do say it is worthless.

Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Hebrews 8:5 They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”

Hebrews 10:1 [ Christ’s Sacrifice Once for All ] The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Galatians 4:9 But now that you know God, or rather are known by God, how is it that you are turning back to those weak and worthless principles?

Galatians 4:10
You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!

I obey the new law, the law of Christ, the law that requires faith, the old law with changes.

Wow you really do think Paul was calling the Law worthless...

The Galatians were Celts a proud pagan people with ancient customs traditions season rituals ceremonies etc...and before they knew God or rather were known by God they practiced these worthless principles...

God knows His own...He gave them His Law...the celts were not originally known by Him...

You obey 9/10 of the Law...He and His Father are ONE you divide their House with your two sets of rules...

Obeying Christ would be to pray to keep the sabbath in future times of trouble...DO AS HE DID which was KEEP HIS FATHER'S LAW and stay in HIS love...

Here are they that keep the commandments of GOD not His Son...we keep His testimony...

You are to ESTABLISH the Law HIS FATHER'S LAW...AS HE DID...

The OT Law actually required MORE FAITH as they believed in something NOT YET accomplished but merely promised...the new covenant is a DONE DEAL HE is the guarantee...SURETY...and He sent you a comforter to help keep it...

but you would think you obey Christ when He specifically asked you pray specifically for the Sabbath that it is kept...and modelled it for you...even in His death resting that first full day of the New Covenant Age as did His followers...

I can't believe you think Paul was calling HIS LAW worthless...but you really mean just 1 law not the other 9...

Wait yes I can...Satan has wished to supplant and counterfeit from the beginning...when Sabbath was established...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is wrong with these people? I have spent so much of my time trying to get them to understand what is plainly written and they will have none of it.
What is wrong with you, GT?
I have spent so much time trying to get you to understand what is plainly written and you will have none of it.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Have you figured out yet who the one is?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Is that the law that implores people to love God and neighbor?

Love toward God requires that we put nothing ahead of God, not to venerate statues or pictures, not to abuse his name, and to honor his creation.

Saying parts of his creation are worthless dishonors him and you.

Christ is not hiring slackers to rest 24/7, he is hiring people to work for him 24/7.

An important aspect of working for him is to teach people that all things were created through him and for him.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What is wrong with you, GT?
I have spent so much time trying to get you to understand what is plainly written and you will have none of it.

Romans 5:18 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Have you figured out yet who the one is?

Tambora, what do you not get about GT not getting it?