ECT MADists don't follow Paul

ClimateSanity

It's a teaching. Would you prefer I call it a system?

From Wikipedia:

"As a system, dispensationalism developed from the Plymouth Brethren philosophy of the 1830s in Ireland and England, and in the teachings of John Nelson Darby (1800–82)."

You act like it's some secret.

Just google "Israel's prophetic clock stopped", and you will be taken to hundreds of Dispensational websites that all say the same thing.
1. For me and Danoh, dispensationalism is a system to interpret the bible. That's who you are speaking to; not a pigeonhole you have assigned us to.

2. The so called prophetic clock may not be a secret but it isn't necessarily what Danoh believes it to be. You will never know what he means by it as long as you are throwing stones instead of learning.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He has refused because you are here to throw rocks and not to learn.

I was a Dispy for 25 years. There is nothing about Dispensationalism for me to learn.

Dispensationalism is a false teaching that can easily be refuted with scripture.

In addition to scripture, secular history makes it even more easy to refute Dispensationalism.

In attempting to defend Dispensationalism, you guys have to put your heads in the sand and pretend secular history is wrong.

You are referring what is a true understanding of Scripture and what is false based on secular historians.

Again, you're wrong.

When Jesus said not one stone would be left standing upon another in the temple before the generation of His contemporaries all passed away, and Josephus tells us that not one stone was left standing upon another in the temple before Jesus' contemporaries passed away, it's a no brainer.

Just because Josephus made a claim, doesn't make it true especially when they are competing viewpoints out there that make the case against his version of events.

There are others besides Jospehus.

You guys are so afraid of the events that happened in Jerusalem from 66AD - 70AD because you know they cause serious blows to your Dispensationalism.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You will never know what he means by it as long as you are throwing stones instead of learning.

It can't be defended.

It's a false theory.

The "prophetic clock" is easily refuted by the events that took place from 66AD - 70AD in Jerusalem.

Why can't you tell us what your position is?

Do you deny that every event that took place from 66AD - 70AD in Jerusalem had nothing to do with not even one prophecy found in the Bible?

john w

Hall of Fame

From Wikipedia:....

Just google

Yes, slick, greasy, wimpy little Craigie, wines, and pines, about all those meanie dispies "following men," and yet he follows a man, a Christ rejector, at that, and follows Wiki, another group of "men" possibly Christ rejectors, and "Alphabet," another group of "men" possibly Christ rejectors.

Why do you follow men, Craigie, and "man made" history?

Fun!!!! The slick Craigie way to "debate!!"

john w

Hall of Fame
Um.....because Jospehus was an eye-witness.

Who taught you that?

Where is the eyewitness for this?:

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tellalie

Identify this "everyone" "eyewitness" that allegedly saw this invisible Lord Jesus Christ. We have asked you this for years...

vs.

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

"everyone" saw an "un physical" Saviour, according to slick Craigie.

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, j. Stuart Russell, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Shazam, Gomer!

ClimateSanity

I was a Dispy for 25 years. There is nothing about Dispensationalism for me to learn. Tet

You called yourself a dispy for 25. That doesn't mean you understand the first thing about what people believe who follow that system. Your ignorance here says you didn't learn anything.

When Jesus said not one stone would be left standing upon another in the temple before the generation of His contemporaries all passed away, and Josephus tells us that not one stone was left standing upon another in the temple before Jesus' contemporaries passed away, it's a no brainer....Tet

It's a no brainer because Josephus said so??? Again, why trust him over other scholars who question his credibility and disinterestedness?
There are others besides Jospehus.....Get

Others that merely agree with him.like you do? Means nothing. What convincing arguments do they have? Probably make ones like yours.

You guys are so afraid of the events that happened in Jerusalem from 66AD - 70AD because you know they cause serious blows to your Dispensationalism.---Tet.

Listen Nostradamus, we aren't afraid of anything. We are annoyed at your grasping a straws. It's only a serious is in your fevered mind that won't allow anyone to speak dispensationally without being harassed and their integrity questioned.

I want the truth. If 70 A.D. really means what you say it means then so be it. But I'm not into giving credibility to conspiracy theories. But let's say it's so: To me, the bible is a mixed up bowl of contradictions then. It can mean whatever you want it to mean.

I watch people who push preterism so hard like you do and the comments you make on other topics. You guys are die hard anti Semites. You hate Jews with a passion and see them behind most evils in society. Preterism appeals to you guys because you really want them divorced from God forever as a people. You glory in another " nation" coming and taking their place and at the judgement seat telling God how much better your nation was than the news.

john w

Hall of Fame
I was a Dispy for 25 years. There is nothing about Dispensationalism for me to learn.

Dispensationalism is a false teaching that can easily be refuted with scripture.

In addition to scripture, secular history makes it even more easy to refute Dispensationalism.

In attempting to defend Dispensationalism, you guys have to put your heads in the sand and pretend secular history is wrong.

Again, you're wrong.

When Jesus said not one stone would be left standing upon another in the temple before the generation of His contemporaries all passed away, and Josephus tells us that not one stone was left standing upon another in the temple before Jesus' contemporaries passed away, it's a no brainer.

There are others besides Jospehus.

You guys are so afraid of the events that happened in Jerusalem from 66AD - 70AD because you know they cause serious blows to your Dispensationalism.

Word for word, copy'npaste. Spam-word for word.

whitestone

dear tet,,

I googled it,this is what I found. There was page after page set up almost exactly like your thread from page 1 through 132. One guys screen-name was "www.preterit.com",,and then there was a guy going by the screen-name "www.disp.com".

The more I looked the longer the thread got and then I realized that it progressed from the 2000's to the 1900's then the 1800's,1700's and so forth all the way back through time.

Then I thought "what a sneaky trick it would be for me to take one of the other tol'ers post and copy and past it into your thread so I decided not to.

Then it occurred to me that it would be even better to just start at the first page of this thread and surf through it and choose the ones that I thought was "proof", and copy and paste it,,,lol,,,,

I guess though if you did that it might be a bummer,so feel free to google and find a really good preterit post.

whitestone,,,

john w

Hall of Fame
... You guys are die hard anti Semites. You hate Jews with a passion and see them behind most evils in society. Preterism appeals to you guys because you really want them divorced from God forever as a people. You glory in another " nation" coming and taking their place and at the judgement seat telling God how much better your nation was than the news.

Well stated, Sanity of Climate. "'Replacement Theologians,'" whether they be Catholics, Catholic Preterist(such as Tellalie), ..........................are a bunch of "as puffed up as a bullfrog in heat" charlatans, anti Semitism thieves/robbers, flipping the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, for their plan, promise, because the LORD God keeps His promises, unlike man, to honor the Lord Jesus Christ, for what He did at Calvary, and where the believing remnant of the nation of Israel, fulfills their "election" to service(my emphasis), as His "kingdom of priests," ministers, servants, the head, not the tail.....as these hucksters try to steal the promises designated for the nation of God's choosing, robbing them, plundering them, and saying to the LORD God:

Stuff this!!!!:

Isaiah 46:13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

That is the "end game," the constant theme, of the bible-it's emphasis-the glory of God, not man.

But these "reppies" couch their alleged "oh so spiritual" justification for attempting to rob Israel, and thus the glory of God, with "one verse' spam verses, and muttering, grunting, snorting, and, like their father, the devil, hissing...............

"See!!!! God is done with Israel!!!!"

We smell that sulfur.....Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You called yourself a dispy for 25. That doesn't mean you understand the first thing about what people believe who follow that system. Your ignorance here says you didn't learn anything.

I know Dispensationalism better than most of the Dispies on TOL, including you.

That's why it's so easy for me to show all the errors in Dispensationalism.

It's a no brainer because Josephus said so??? Again, why trust him over other scholars who question his credibility and disinterestedness?
There are others besides Jospehus.....Get

It's a "no brainer" when the historical writings of Josephus confirm prophecies found in the Bible.

Others that merely agree with him.like you do? Means nothing. What convincing arguments do they have? Probably make ones like yours.

Did it ever occur to you that Jospephus, and all the historians that say the same thing are right?

Like I said, you're afraid of history because it ruins your Dispensationalism.

Listen Nostradamus, we aren't afraid of anything. We are annoyed at your grasping a straws. It's only a serious is in your fevered mind that won't allow anyone to speak dispensationally without being harassed and their integrity questioned.

If I'm wrong, explain the numerous verses I have given?

Example:

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

You're fooling yourself if you don't think Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD.

Do you believe Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD?

If yes, then please reconcile Luke 19:44 with "Israel's prophetic clock being stopped in Mid-Acts"?

If no, please explain how Jesus was referring to a future generation when He said: "because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you."?

I want the truth. If 70 A.D. really means what you say it means then so be it.

Then so be it?

What happened in 70AD is the truth, and your Dispensationalism falls apart because of it.

But I'm not into giving credibility to conspiracy theories.

What conspiracy theory?

Not many people deny what happened to Jerusalem in 70AD.

But let's say it's so: To me, the bible is a mixed up bowl of contradictions then.

No it's not. There isn't one contradiction in the Bible.

The only contradictions are found in the false teachings of Dispensationalism.

You guys are die hard anti Semites. You hate Jews with a passion and see them behind most evils in society. Preterism appeals to you guys because you really want them divorced from God forever as a people. You glory in another " nation" coming and taking their place and at the judgement seat telling God how much better your nation was than the news.

Nobody was harder on the Jews than Jesus. He called them a brood of vipers, and told them their father was Satan.

The New Covenant has replaced the Old Covenant. The Israelites are no longer the chosen people of God. The chosen people of God are those who have faith in Christ Jesus. There is no longer Jew & Gentile.

john w

Hall of Fame
I know Dispensationalism better than most of the Dispies on TOL, including you.

That's why it's so easy for me to show all the errors in Dispensationalism.

It's a "no brainer" when the historical writings of Josephus confirm prophecies found in the Bible.

Did it ever occur to you that Jospephus, and all the historians that say the same thing are right?

Like I said, you're afraid of history because it ruins your Dispensationalism.

If I'm wrong, explain the numerous verses I have given?

Example:

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

You're fooling yourself if you don't think Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD.

Do you believe Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD?

If yes, then please reconcile Luke 19:44 with "Israel's prophetic clock being stopped in Mid-Acts"?

If no, please explain how Jesus was referring to a future generation when He said: "because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you."?

Then so be it?

What happened in 70AD is the truth, and your Dispensationalism falls apart because of it.

What conspiracy theory?

Not many people deny what happened to Jerusalem in 70AD.

No it's not. There isn't one contradiction in the Bible.

The only contradictions are found in the false teachings of Dispensationalism.

Nobody was harder on the Jews than Jesus. He called them a brood of vipers, and told them their father was Satan.

The New Covenant has replaced the Old Covenant. The Israelites are no longer the chosen people of God. The chosen people of God are those who have faith in Christ Jesus. There is no longer Jew & Gentile.

Spam. Word for word.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
dear tet,,

I googled it,this is what I found. There was page after page set up almost exactly like your thread from page 1 through 132. One guys screen-name was "www.preterit.com",,and then there was a guy going by the screen-name "www.disp.com".

The more I looked the longer the thread got and then I realized that it progressed from the 2000's to the 1900's then the 1800's,1700's and so forth all the way back through time.

Then I thought "what a sneaky trick it would be for me to take one of the other tol'ers post and copy and past it into your thread so I decided not to.

Then it occurred to me that it would be even better to just start at the first page of this thread and surf through it and choose the ones that I thought was "proof", and copy and paste it,,,lol,,,,

I guess though if you did that it might be a bummer,so feel free to google and find a really good preterit post.

whitestone,,,

I have no idea what you are talking about.

john w

Hall of Fame
As I predicted, as this devil boy, again, flips the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, spams his "one verse trick pony" routine, and disses Israel.

"The Israelites are no longer the chosen people of God. The chosen people of God are those who have faith in Christ Jesus. There is no longer Jew & Gentile."-Satanic Craigie

The LORD GOD, one day, soon, little devil boy,will read this back to you, child of the devil, before He sends you to that "all smokers welcome" place-it's called hell.

Tick....tick....tick....

whitestone

I have no idea what you are talking about.

the www is nothing more than people like us posting post on tol, but instead of on a thread in a chat forum they paid to have a web page set up,,your plagiarizing post from off the net instead of endorsing your own.

but then on your web page the words "Jewish wars,by Josephus" are proving that those people back then didn't actually receive Caesars mark(printed their own money) and didn't worship Caesar as God,hence no mark,no cookie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
the www is nothing more than people like us posting post on tol, but instead of on a thread in a chat forum they paid to have a web page set up,,your plagiarizing post from off the net instead of endorsing your own.

Sorry, but I still have no idea what you are talking about.

whitestone

Sorry, but I still have no idea what you are talking about.

no your afraid of what will happen when they realize what I'm asking you about.
You would rather they never begin to ask you about the mark.
You know they'll then not reject Josephus and they'll realize it is their greatest weapon.
You know it proves that the very ones in Jerusalem from ad66 till ad70 did not fulfill Revelation 13.
And you really wish I would stop mentioning it because your running out of things to change the subject to.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
no your afraid of what will happen when they realize what I'm asking you about.

I still have no idea what you are talking about.

And who is "they"?

You would rather they never begin to ask you about the mark.

I don't know who "they" are, but go ahead and have "they" ask me about the mark.

You know they'll then not reject Josephus and they'll realize it is their greatest weapon.

Who is "they"?

You know it proves that the very ones in Jerusalem from ad66 till ad70 did not fulfill Revelation 13.

Nope.

Rev 13 was fulfilled, it's not a future prophecy.

And you really wish I would stop mentioning it because your running out of things to change the subject to.

You can mention anything you want.

However, I still don't understand what your question is.