ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
lol,you sure you don't want to edit this and add in the American Indians

The American Indians didn't live in a large city, and suffer over 1.1 million deaths in a large city.

the Chinese wars and possible wars on Mars?,,,I thought we were working with "Jews,ad70",,,"Jews 1940's" and the tribulations they faced.

If I'm wrong, show me a city since 70AD that has had more than 1.1 million deaths happen to it in a war?

The 70 weeks in Daniel were to the people and the Holy City.

(Dan 9:24) “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city....

john w

Hall of Fame
Everything you parrot on TOL has come from books.

Your Dispensationalism didn't even exist until a man invented it in 1830.

If it wasn't for books about Dispensationalism, you would not be able to post anything.

Your parroting, plagiarizing, comes from the book, "The Parousia," by Church of Christ-er, water baptismal regenerationist J. Stewart Russell, who "invented "AD 70-ism" in the late 1800's. It did not exist until that man invented it then. If it was not for Russell, Hanegraaf, you would not be able to spam/copynpaste/plagiarize anything about AD 70-ism.

So there, greasy, slick Craigie.

The habitual liar of TOL, greasy Craigie Tellalie, caught, in another lie:

"Your Dispensationalism didn't even exist until a man invented it in 1830.'-greasy one

Vs.

"That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-greasy Tet.

Vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

" until a man invented it in 1830."-Tellalie

Don't all inventions" come from a man/men, you moron?

whitestone

The American Indians didn't live in a large city, and suffer over 1.1 million deaths in a large city.

If I'm wrong, show me a city since 70AD that has had more than 1.1 million deaths happen to it in a war?

The 70 weeks in Daniel were to the people and the Holy City.

(Dan 9:24) “Seventy ‘sevens’[c] are decreed for your people and your holy city....

Ummm, the cities the concentration camps were in?,,,Stalingrad?

john w

Hall of Fame
Neither of your links show a city suffering more than 1.1 million deaths.

Heh, greasy boy. As I've been asking you, for years: Who taught you "AD 70-ism" and "Partial Preterism?"

Men? God? Aliens?

Who taught, what you "teach," on TOL. re. end times, prophecy, before you did? Go on record, and assert that you learned your "invention," not from other men, but by just reading, and "studying" the bible. Go ahead.

Give us another Darby/Josephus spam, you loser. Go ahead.

Whatya say,Jack....."the Greek" expert-name names.

This greasy, slick punk won't touch this.

ClimateSanity

It will show that he gets his beliefs from men just like he accuses us of. What's the difference whether it's Darby or doctor feel-good and Mr syrupy and other distinguished figures of churchianity?

ClimateSanity

Heh, greasy boy. As I've been asking you, for years: Who taught you "AD 70-ism" and "Partial Preterism?"

Men? God? Aliens?

Who taught, what you "teach," on TOL. re. end times, prophecy, before you did? Go on record, and assert that you learned your "invention," not from other men, but by just reading, and "studying" the bible. Go ahead.

Give us another Darby/Josephus spam, you loser. Go ahead.

Whatya say,Jack....."the Greek" expert-name names.

This greasy, slick punk won't touch this.

Yeah...answer some questions.. The very thing you demand of us.

whitestone

The Great Tribulation happened to the Jews from 66AD - 70AD. It first took place in Judaea, and then Jerusalem.

The opening of the Six Seals in Revelation describe the wrath of God on the Jews and Judaea, and Jerusalem.

Rev 7 speaks of Christian Jews who came out of the Great Tribulation.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "do you see that the siege could not have fulfilled this?"

I suppose you remember that I have been posting since the first page,,,if you say it is of the "Jews" in post #231 you should at least stick to your own story,,,

john w

Hall of Fame
It will show that he gets his beliefs from men just like he accuses us of. What's the difference whether it's Darby or doctor feel-good and Mr syrupy and other distinguished figures of churchianity?

Yes, this punk's MO on TOL, is sophistry, and hypocrisy, as he wines, and cries, and pines, about how MAD is wrong, because it is "invented," by "men," and accuses others of "following the false teachings/inventions of men." The punk knows that it is a deceitful "argument," as all false doctrine, by definition, are "inventions" of men," come from men. That does NADA for his, or any other's doctrine, re. its veracity, or lack thereof-as if he is taught directly by God?

Additionally, the scripture directs us to follow the teachings of faithful men; but this punk:

-in deceit, does away with the God ordained teaching ministry of certain men, within the boc, as outlined by Paul

-in hypocrisy spews forth this sophistry, as he has admitted that he learns/is taught by other men

And finally, the greasy punk asserts that when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in effect, objective truth, and thus asserts, by this satanic "argument," he employs, over and over again, on TOL, against the dispensational approach to interpreting/understanding the book, that "The Reformation" of the 1500's is false, the earth was flat at one time, "God the Father" was not "God the Father" until He was revealed as such, by the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Lord Jesus Christ was not the Lord Jesus Christ, until He was revealed as such to "whomever." This is one of the "arguments" Roman Catholics employ, in deceit, against "Protestanism. Of course, Tellalie has admitted that he is a closet Catholic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah...answer some questions.. The very thing you demand of us.

He won't-I and others have been asking him this for years. And all we get from this punk is "Darby....You follow the inventions of men...You are in denial....You can't answer....Darby...I was a dispensationalist for 27 years....Darby.....Don't you believe the bible/"Jesus"/Paul/Peter?.....Darby.....Bullinger....Figurative....Fulfilled AD 70.....Darby.....Er, no.....Darby....Do you really think this is literal?.....Darby.....Fulfilled....Darby..."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I suppose you remember that I have been posting since the first page,,,if you say it is of the "Jews" in post #231 you should at least stick to your own story,,,

If you look at my post #231 I said Jews, Jerusalem, and Judaea.

Daniel's 70 weeks was to the Jews and the Holy City (Jerusalem).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dispensationalism can be traced to one man (John Nelson Darby).

Preterism cannot.

If I'm wrong, show us the one man Preterism can be traced to?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quit hogging up putting the jerk in check, JohnW :chuckle:

It's very telling how quickly you replied to my post about 1.1 million Jews being killed in Jerusalem, but can't give an answer about Israel's prophetic clock being stopped.

Once again, you have proven you can't answer the question.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ask me a question, and I will answer it.

I'm not wasting my time with Little Johnny W, I have answered all of his questions before.

You lying punk-you've punted my last 50 questions, loser.

Oh, I forgot-the sodomite's "Little johnny" cute little quip, as he lacks so much confidence in his "man"hood, as I hurt his feelings years ago, and is such a weak looking, effeminate weasel, twit, his wife's arms/chin, being larger than his, this is his tough "guy" attempt to prop up his ego.

Hey, wimpy-find a job yet? Don't you believe Paul, infidel?

You greasy looking moron. Get off this site-we smell your litter/sulfur.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ask me a question, and I will answer it.

I'm not wasting my time with Little Johnny W, I have answered all of his questions before.

No, punk, your "answers" are always followed by sophistry, and a "Darby" spam, inevitably, when your opponent picks you apart.

Watch the punk resort to his "Darby" stumper, or fly off, to listen to Hank Hanegraaf....Watch....

Danoh

It's very telling how quickly you replied to my post about 1.1 million Jews being killed in Jerusalem, but can't give an answer about Israel's prophetic clock being stopped.

Once again, you have proven you can't answer the question.

What's telling, you ever gainsaying jerk; is what you did with that clip and paste bit of history.

Proving my point once more.