ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Danoh

There are many more. That was just one example.

The Sibylline Oracles from the second century call Nero a beast, as does Lactantius from the third century.

You should really study history, but you won't like it because it will prove your Dispensationalism wrong.

Moron; history is one of my favorite subjects - which ever makes it a pain to watch movies based on history, when they are off on some point, given man's fallibility, and unless it is towards the exegencies that two hours demand.

But to OVER RELY on history one then reads into God's INFALLIBLE Word is the realm of all kinds of wild notions.

Including your sensationslist 70AD and the Acts 2 Dispy Sensationalist's 1948, you Russell-lyte pawn.

Right Divider

Body part
Wrong again, Wrong Divider.

That's the point, it was symbolic, it's not literal.
Your "point" is NOT made. The verses that you quoted CLEARLY use SIMILE and METAPHOR, which YOU cannot understand.

By using the mark of the beast (the coin with Nero or Vespasian on it)to buy and sell, he (Caesar) "CAUSETH" a man to receive a mark on his right hand and forehead.

By eating unleavened bread, the Israelites received a mark on their hand and forehead (not literally).
Ever the ignorant Tell-more-lies.

Right Divider

Body part
There are many more. That was just one example.

The Sibylline Oracles from the second century call Nero a beast, as does Lactantius from the third century.

You should really study history, but you won't like it because it will prove your Dispensationalism wrong.
Oh my amazingly ignorant Tellalie, it does not matter HOW many "Roman Historians" call him a "beast". This does NOT make him the beast referred to in the book of Revelation.

john w

Hall of Fame
We know that during the days of Jesus, the Jews were using Roman coins with a Roman Caesar on it:

(Luke 20:24) "Show me a denarius. Whose image and inscription are on it?" "Caesar's," they replied.

The Caesar who would have been on the Denarius that Jesus was referring to would have been Tiberius.

The Caesar who would be "the beast" was Nero, then Vespasian (the second beast).

During the revolt, the Jews minted their own coins.

AFTER the conquest, the Jews who remained, and those who were exiled, were forced to use the Roman coins with "the beast" on it. Therefore, it was impossible to buy or sell without the mark of the beast. (it was also impossible for them to buy and sell without the mark of the beast before the war)

After the war, when Vespasian was emperor, he issued coins with himself on the front, and the back was a commemoration of the Jewish defeat by the Romans. HERE

View attachment 24073

Now, the Jewish Christians who fled to Pella when they saw Jerusalem surrounded, not only survived the war, but they were able to mint their own coins. Their coins did not contain the image of the beast, therefore, they were able to buy and sell without the mark of the beast.

The above is from one of his "teachings/inventions" of "men" sources, from which he plagiarizes/copies'npastes:

http://www.truthaccordingtoscripture.com/documents/eschatology/beast.php#.VyEMB_lVhBc

Ken Gentry is an Preterist-Tellalie gets a good deal of his "teachings" directly from Gentry's "inventions."

Why do you follow the teachings/inventions of "men" Craigie? Well?

How long have you been a Gentry-ite, in your AD-70-ism/Preterist cult?

Let me guess his response: 27 days....Darby...You are in denial....Figurative....Symbolic... Do you really think ( ) is literal?.....Fulfilled AD 70....Fulfilled in Christ Jesus.....Don't you believe "Jesus"/the bible/Paul/Peter?...Darby.....You can't answer.....Bullinger.....I was a dispensationalist.....Josephus says....Google says.....Wikipedia says....Darby.....No dispensationalist can answer....Darby...

Danoh

Come on, JohnW; get with the program.

Can't you see that when the Lord said "render to Caesar that which is Caesar's" He meant allow the mark of the Beast on your right hand; your left holding on for dear life to Preterist heresy?

john w

Hall of Fame
Come on, JohnW; get with the program.

Can't you see that when the Lord said "render to Caesar that which is Caesar's" He meant allow the mark of the Beast on your right hand; your left holding on for dear life to Preterist heresy?

Both of us are in denial, D....Besides, like Protestanism, dispensationalism did not exist before Fred, Wilma, and Bam Bam Flintstone, so, according to Tellalie, it, like "spherical earth-ism," and "The Reformation," is false.

Why do we follow "men," like Paul, D? Us MAD wackos/dispies, should follow the LORD God, like Tella lie, obviously, does, and not men....

ClimateSanity

Both of us are in denial, D....Besides, like Protestanism, dispensationalism did not exist before Fred, Wilma, and Bam Bam Flintstone, so, according to Tellalie, it, like "spherical earth-ism," and "The Reformation," is false.

Why do we follow "men," like Paul, D? Us MAD wackos/dispies, should follow the LORD God, like Tella lie, obviously, does, and not men....

How is it Tet follows the Lord and we follow men? We hold ideas that are invented recently? Tet holds no such views? Somebody please fill in my knowledge gap.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh my amazingly ignorant Tellalie, it does not matter HOW many "Roman Historians" call him a "beast". This does NOT make him the beast referred to in the book of Revelation.

John made it clear that the time was at hand

(Rev 1:3) Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Why do you not believe what John wrote?

John said "the time is at hand".

Why do you deny that the time was at hand when John wrote the Revelation?

Also,

(Rev 17:10) They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.

Do the math.

Who is "One Is"?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How is it Tet follows the Lord and we follow men?

Because your entire belief system was invented by John Nelson Darby.

We hold ideas that are invented recently?

Yes, everything you believe didn't exist before 1830.

Tet holds no such views?

My views cannot be traced to one man, and they can be traced back to just about every early church father.

Somebody please fill in my knowledge gap.

Maybe you should do some research on your Dispensationalism. It didn't exist before Darby invented it.

john w

Hall of Fame
How is it Tet follows the Lord and we follow men? We hold ideas that are invented recently? Tet holds no such views? Somebody please fill in my knowledge gap.

It's called Tellalie's sophistry, deceit, being so obsessed with allegedly disproving this obviously evil dispensational approach to understanding the book, that he constantly, eventually, when getting picked apart, resorts to his "You follow the teachings/inventions of men......................" spam, as if that does anything to disprove the dispensational approach, or any approach. And this "invented by men" spam of his is satanic deceit, as all false doctrines, by definition, are "invented." That does NADA for his "argument," or anyone else's. And he is a hypocrite, actress, as everyone follows men, in the context of learning from them, as he even admitted on TOL once. But that never stops this deceitful charlatan.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Because your entire belief system was invented by John Nelson Darby."-greasy Craigie

As I predicted.

You deceitful punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
Irrelevant, greasy slimeball.

Is the earth flat, you sniveling punk? Is "The Reformation" of the 1500's false?

Did you say this, you habitual liar?:

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tellalie

It's a rhetorical question, little demon boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
My views cannot be traced to one man, and they can be traced back to just about every early church father.
Were the church fathers "men," greasy, slick Craigie?

Why do you follow the teachings of "men" Wimpy?

None of your "invention" can be traced back to the early church fathers-none.

ClimateSanity

Originally Posted by ClimateSanity How is it Tet follows the Lord and we follow men?

Originally Posted by tetelestai

Because your entire belief system was invented by John Nelson Darby.

Me: I follow men because of what you think my belief system is? You don't have a belief system? That means you follow the Lord? Please clear this up for me.

Originally Posted by ClimateSanity
We hold ideas that are invented recently?

Me:
Are you sure you know everything I believe? What if I found some of my beliefs that existed before then?

Tet holds no such views?

Me: My views cannot be traced to on an either. I can also find my beliefs in every early church father. Will you leave TOL now?

Somebody please fill in my knowledge gap.

Maybe you should do some research on your Dispensationalism. It didn't exist before Darby invented it.

I have no idea what this thing you call "my dispensationalism is". If I don't know what it is, how can it have existed before some guy called terrance trent Darby? I think he is still alive by the way. What's you problem with Terrance anyway?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you're views cannot be traced backed to anything credible

My views are backed by human history, as are the prophecies.

Human history confirms the prophecies.

You're Dispensationalism falls apart when tested with scripture and human history.

If you disagree, just tell us which king was "One Is" in the following verse?

(Rev 17:10) They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.