ECT MADists don't follow Paul

ClimateSanity

Looks like you are just another Darby follower living in denial.

It also looks like you went to the "Little Johnny W the Dance Director" school of how to quote someone.

I know how to quote you. I just don't like the reference to your answers not being shown. This is difficult to post your reply and my comment your replied to and my response to your reply all at once. If you have a way to do that, fill me in.

If I followed Terrance trent Darby, you would live in England to see me. But I don't follow the guy around and you live in Pittsburg, so where are you getting your nonsense?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes.

All false doctrines are inventions.

Dispensationalism was invented, it is a false doctrine.

Then why do you say "invention," you stupid moron? That does NADA for your "argument," punk, as it is a slick, greasy ploy on your part. That is your MO on TOL. All you need to do, weasel, is assert that it is false, and present your argument, punk, "bring forth your strong reasons"(Is. 41:12 KJV),, and be done with it. But you don't, greasy one, engaging in sophistry.

“I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tet.

john w

Hall of Fame
Then why do you say "invention," you stupid moron Craigie? That does NADA for your "argument," punk, as it is a slick, greasy ploy on your part. That is your MO on TOL. All you need to do, weasel, is assert that it is false, and present your argument, punk, "bring forth your strong reasons"(Is. 41:12 KJV), and be done with it. But you don't, greasy one, engaging in sophistry.

All false doctrines are "inventions," punk.

Preterism is an "invention."

See how that works, you piece of Preterist trash?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know how to quote you. I just don't like the reference to your answers not being shown. This is difficult to post your reply and my comment your replied to and my response to your reply all at once. If you have a way to do that, fill me in.

Just put the quote tags inside the quote.

You can quote as far back as you want.

But don't feel bad, Little Johnny W has been here for over 8 years and still can't figure out how to do it.

Example:

How is it Tet follows the Lord and we follow men?
Because your entire belief system was invented by John Nelson Darby.
Me: I follow men because of what you think my belief system is? You don't have a belief system? That means you follow the Lord? Please clear this up for me.

If I followed Terrance trent Darby, you would live in England to see me. But I don't follow the guy around and you live in Pittsburg, so where are you getting your nonsense?

More denial.

Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby.

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like you are just another Darby follower living in denial.

It also looks like you went to the "Little Johnny W the Dance Director" school of how to quote someone.

You wicked sodomite.

The only job you have, weasel, is fixing the hair of your "domestic partner," you unemployed loser.

""Little Johnny W the Dance Director"-wimpy arm, chinless weasel, Clay Aikens look alike Craigie

Vs.

"In other words, no one ever achieves the 100% objective truth understanding of the Bible.Therefore, when I encounter a fellow believer who has a different understanding of scripture than I do,I do not rebuke them by calling them names, telling them they are not saved, insulting them, or calling them a liar like you do. I simply state what I have been taught, and what I believe is the objective truth of the Bible.You on the other hand, when encountering a believer who believes differently than you, are convinced that you know the 100% objective truth of the Bible, so you call the fellow believer names, and call them a liar."-Tet.

"The only thing you are interested in is personal attacks against me."-Tet

vs.

No attacks, insults, name calling, huh actress?

Get a job, you flaming actress, hypocrite, infidel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
All you need to do, weasel, is assert that it is false, and present your argument, punk, "bring forth your strong reasons"(Is. 41:12 KJV),, and be done with it. But you don't, greasy one, engaging in sophistry.

I have presented many arguments, and you guys can't answer them.

Example:

MAD claims Israel's prophetic clock stopped in Mid-Acts.

How is that possible when prophecies for Israel from the OT & NT were fulfilled from 66AD - 70AD?

john w

Hall of Fame
But don't feel bad, Little Johnny W has been here for over 8 years and still can't figure out how to do it.

Wimpy sodomite. And quit emailing me, you loser. You keep emailing me, propositioning me, and I may contact your pastor/"domestic partner."

Am I clear, soddy?

You can't figure out how to spell, you effeminate looking wimp.

ClimateSanity

More denial.

Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby.

Seriously dude. What does that mean? What point are you trying to make? What in the world does it have to do with any of the points I brought up? What is this inventing business you are obsessed about? What difference does it make? Also, you do little to lend credibility to yourself when you mock someone for some inability.

Also, what in the world am I denying?

ClimateSanity

Example:

How is that possible when prophecies for Israel from the OT & NT were fulfilled from 66AD - 70AD?

How is that an argument that MAD is false?

john w

Hall of Fame
You told me that I was the dancer, and that you were the director.

Do you not remember telling me that?

Cute, you disgusting sodomite. You know the reason for me saying that, you disgusting weasel.

You remember telling me that you are a sodomite, and unemployed, loser? Do you not remember telling me that? And that your "business" went under?

Why don't you follow Paul, and get a job, infidel? Paul says sodomy is a sin. Do you not remember telling me/us that we do not follow Paul? Why don't you, weasel?

Do you not remember telling me that you wanted me to meet your wife in the Dallas area, sweetie?

See how that works, punk?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Seriously dude. What does that mean? What point are you trying to make? What in the world does it have to do with any of the points I brought up? What is this inventing business you are obsessed about? What difference does it make? Also, you do little to lend credibility to yourself when you mock someone for some inability.

Also, what in the world am I denying?

You're denying that your belief system (Dispensationalism) was invented by John Nelson Darby, and that it didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

Danoh

It's not; that's just him baiting you into answering his question so he can go another round spouting his fool views.

It figures. He is not even original in that tactic; Jerry was doing that on other forums even before there was a TOL.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Seriously?

MAD is built on the theory that God stopped dealing with Israel somewhere in Mid-Acts, then stopped Israel's prophetic clock, then inserted a secret parenthetical dispensation, and then will pick back up with Israel again after the alleged rapture.

So, if prophecies for Israel were fulfilled in 70AD, then the whole theory is blown out of the water.

john w

Hall of Fame

Example:

No, you have not, punk. You just spam that.

And it is quite irrelevant, you sickly, effeminating looking/talking weasel, greasy engager in sophistry. All inventions are false, you twit.

How is possible that the Lord Jesus Christ returned in AD 70, never touched planet earth, but everyone saw him, according to you, but he was invisible, in the form of the Roman army?

How is it possible that you never follow men, that you follow infallible men, as you claim,on record? Identify these infallible men, that you claim, on record, that you follow.

3 years of silence, from this wimpy fraud.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's not; that's just him baiting you into answering his question so he can go another round spouting his fool views.

Nope.

The prophetic clock/70AD is just one of dozens of "death knells" to MAD and Dispensationalism.

It's why you, and every other Darby follower on TOL hasn't given an answer.

Other than claiming some stones were still standing, and denying every thing that happened in 70AD, it's impossible for you to give an answer.

Again, it's why you haven't given an answer.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're denying that your belief system (Dispensationalism) was invented by John Nelson Darby, and that it didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

Vs.

"I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tellalie

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tellafib

Keep posting, you lying weasel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, if all false doctrines are inventions, does it follow that all inventions are false doctrines?

No, but most Darby followers adhere to logical fallacies.

They think all Israelites are Jews.

That's not true.

All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.

ClimateSanity

It figures. He is not even original in that tactic; Jerry was doing that on other forums even before there was a TOL.

You knew Jerry before 98? Are you Hilston by chance?