ECT MADists don't follow Paul

ClimateSanity

No, but most Darby followers adhere to logical fallacies.

They think all Israelites are Jews.

That's not true.

All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.

So, you just admitted to making a weak argument and then changed the subject thinking no one would notice.

ClimateSanity

Seriously?

yes

MAD is built on the theory that God stopped dealing with Israel somewhere in Mid-Acts, then stopped Israel's prophetic clock, then inserted a secret parenthetical dispensation, and then will pick back up with Israel again after the alleged rapture.
No, it isn't.

So, if prophecies for Israel were fulfilled in 70AD, then the whole theory is blown out of the water.

Your premise is false and so your conclusion is false as well.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, you just admitted to making a weak argument and then changed the subject thinking no one would notice.

I didn't admit to making a weak argument, I admitted to not adhering to logical fallacies.

You're the one that suggested the logical fallacy.

ClimateSanity

You're denying that your belief system (Dispensationalism) was invented by John Nelson Darby, and that it didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

My belief system includes more than Darby's contributions. Anything Darby didn't first think of could have existed before him.

Danoh

You're denying that your belief system (Dispensationalism) was invented by John Nelson Darby, and that it didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

And gravity did not exist until Newton organized its basis.

You are such an idiot. When someone identifies a principle is not its actual origin, you moron. That is only when it was identified.

I suppose the death that Genesis 3 was referring to did not exist until centuries later, when it was further elaborated on.

I suppose the one seed Paul relates in Galatians 3 did not exist way back in Genesis until Paul wrote of it.

You are an imbecile.

You are also poorly researched; plenty of people wrote of many of the same understandings generations before Darby.

I have no respect for you. You are a fraud through and through.

ClimateSanity

It's not my premise, it was Danoh's.

Here is your direct quote:
MAD is built on the theory that God stopped dealing with Israel somewhere in Mid-Acts, then stopped Israel's prophetic clock, then inserted a secret parenthetical dispensation, and then will pick back up with Israel again after the alleged rapture.

You said MAD believed this, not Danoh. The claim MAD is built on that theory is false. You made the claim about MAD. You did not say Danoh made the claim.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And gravity did not exist until Newton organized its basis.

You should really learn the difference between science and theology. And while your at it, maybe take a remedial course in epistemology.

You are such an idiot. When someone identifies a principle is not its actual origin, you moron. That is only when it was identified.

Darby didn't identify a principle, he made it up. It was based on a "vision" from a teenage girl.

Using your logic, Joseph Smith and Chrales Taze Russell identified principles in the Bible.

I suppose the death that Genesis 3 was referring to did not exist until centuries later, when it was further elaborated on.

There is no such thing as a rapture in the Bible anymore than there is a book of Mormon in the Bible.

The rapture theory didn't exist before Darby, and the book of Mormon didn't exist before Smith.

You are an imbecile.

You are a Dispensationalist.

You are also poorly researched; plenty of people wrote of many of the same understandings generations before Darby.

More denial.

There are no writings of a rapture found anywhere before Darby invented it in 1830.

I have no respect for you. You are a fraud through and through.

You're a typical Darby follower.

ClimateSanity

Danoh said this in reply to Tet:

People build upon the insights of people who came before them. That's all Darby did. He built upon other peoples understandings. Therefore, you cannot claim his ideas are invented; they are merely a piecing together of various ideas that came before him. Every scholar has done this through the ages. Darby is not unique.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here is your direct quote:

You said MAD believed this, not Danoh. The claim MAD is built on that theory is false. You made the claim about MAD. You did not say Danoh made the claim.

Danoh said Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

Just about every MADist adheres to the same position.

So, explain the prophecies for Israel that were fulfilled from 66AD - 70AD?

Quit playing games, and just answer the question.

Danoh

Nope.

The prophetic clock/70AD is just one of dozens of "death knells" to MAD and Dispensationalism.

It's why you, and every other Darby follower on TOL hasn't given an answer.

Other than claiming some stones were still standing, and denying every thing that happened in 70AD, it's impossible for you to give an answer.

Again, it's why you haven't given an answer.

You have yet to prove I asserted or not what you claim I supposedly asserted about said stones.

And your Jerry-at-trick baiting did not work for him. But please; hold your breath waiting for it to work.

Danoh

Danoh said Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in Mid-Acts.

Just about every MADist adheres to the same position.

So, explain the prophecies for Israel that were fulfilled from 66AD - 70AD?

Quit playing games, and just answer the question.

Why?

You have no interest in the answer. None.

You are just some jerk who wants his way. Drop dead.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have yet to prove I asserted or not what you claim I supposedly asserted about said stones.

Danoh, I've given you every opportunity to explain your claim.

I know, and you know, that you can't answer the question.

You only have one option, and that's to deny that every stone was left not standing upon another stone.

You have no other answer you can give, and you know that answer is very weak, and is so easily refuted with secular history.

So, you resort to constantly ignoring the question, and attacking me.

You're too embarrassed to give an answer.

Yet, you still stick to your Dispensationalism.

Danoh

Danoh, I've given you every opportunity to explain your claim.

I know, and you know, that you can't answer the question.

You only have one option, and that's to deny that every stone was left not standing upon another stone.

You have no other answer you can give, and you know that answer is very weak, and is so easily refuted with secular history.

So, you resort to constantly ignoring the question, and attacking me.

You're too embarrassed to give an answer.

Yet, you still stick to your Dispensationalism.

I can't begin to express the satisfaction I feel that your insincere questioning continues to go unable to reel in its intended slaves to your desperate need to prove something to so many who have zero respect for your absolute incompence in these issues.

Keep asking; please.