ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Aletheiophile

Did our hero address his own "argument?" Nope. Just, "well, you see, uh, urr,........" with no scripture-NADA. Zip.

Chapter, verse, for this satanic "original manuscripts only-ism."

Scripture always refers to copies. Of course, the fact that that the doctrine of the preservation of the scriptures, would be quite superfluous, and the LORD God would be a moron, if "original manuscripts only-ism" were true, does not even enter the mind of bible agnostics/correctors/mystics.

Tell us, Al-how would you know if you had these "original manuscripts," even if they were allegedly dropped in your lap?

Straight jacket time...brain spill, aisle 2....

"the Greek text"-Al

Identify this "the Greek text." Does it have a name?

"that denies that authority of scripture... The Talmudists do that too, twisting scripture "-Al

Catch that, TOL? He refers to this desert mirage, mystical, "scripture," w/o idenitifying it.

Identify this "is(not was) given by inspiration" scripture, that the LORD God promised to preserve, that is "true from the begining," sure, true, sound, pure, right......Does it have a name? Were can we get a copy? I picked up a copy of this scripture, at Walmart, for $4.99.

"It is like saying "I like steak, but we have no need for cows."-Al

You:Grass does not exist, but prove to me that it is green.

Only a moron, fool, what attempt to engage in such folly.

Made up. I have in my hands, the "is(not was) given by inspiration" scripture, that the LORD God promised to preserve, that is "true from the begining," sure, true, sound, pure, right, that I can hold in my hands, and press to my heart, and believe(not correct) every word.

You apparently do not, as the overpowering elements of the wind, rain, sun, heat, cold....overcame the LORD God, and He lost His masterpiece, according to you.

"Or whichever translation you use."-Al

I believe every word of the scripture, which I have identified as the KJB, for English speaking people.

In contrast, you "use" a mystical "scripture," much like a car manual, or "Domino's" menu, not believing every word of it, correcting it, if it does not agree with your presupposed "doctrine."

Contrasts.

What a brilliant post, by the humble saint John W., as usual.

john w

Hall of Fame

Translation: No scripture, as silent as a turkey farm, on Thanksgiving day, just more, "Well, uh, urr, IMO, you see, well,uh, urr, you see....Grunt...Snort...Hiss.....Professor Demas tells me, so I will be just fine, you see, well, uh, urr....Let me check another website....."

Identify this "is(not was) given by inspiration" scripture, that the LORD God promised to preserve, that is "true from the begining," sure, true, sound, pure, right......Does it have a name? Were can we get a copy? I picked up a copy of this scripture, at Walmart, for $4.99.

You, as you stumble, and bumble, speculate, and fall, into the ditch of bible correction, agnosticism, and mysticism....

original.gif

...as we file you under "bible corrector/agnostic/mystic," as in contrast to bible believer.

Contrasts, like the bible itself....I like 'em, Mikey....

john w

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

Little Johnny W is Exhibit A for what happens to people after years and years of trying to defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby (Dispensationalism), and the King James Onlyism Cult at the same time.
Wow, wimpy, twitty looking, effeminate looking, unemployed, and a sodomite,by your own admission, slimy, geasy, Craigie!!! That's your best "joke," shot, i.e., a word for word spam, another "Darby" reference, that you "post," when your are exposed for the habitual wimpering, devil boy, that you are, when you act like a tough "guy," since you lack confidence in yourself, since you are a loser, a Preterist cult member, despised on this site, and even by your family, who both smell your sulfur/dung, who calls you on your wimpiness, and deceit?

That's it, loser, devil boy? Does your ex wife, and "kids," know about your obsession, sweetie, posting this late?

"Exhibit A"-grespmatic Craigie

Wow, Cragie!!! You stunned us again, with another one of your "cute" "little" Craigie "sayings!!" Please give us, "Er, no...." Please, sodomite?

And stop emailing me. And learn to spell, and use the quote buttons, you "buffoon."

john w

Hall of Fame

Little Johnny W is Exhibit A for what happens to people after years and years of trying to defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby (Dispensationalism), and the King James Onlyism Cult at the same time.

And get a job "Errors only-ist....Any satanic/fake bible will work only-ist...All bibles are the word of God only-ist."

Teach us a little "the Greek," will you Stewart/Hanegraaf follower, cult member? Please, Wimpy?

I thought so. You con "man," fraud-ette.

Danoh

Apparently, there is no end to how stupid you can continue to prove yourself to be.

JohnW's style, together with his focus on you has to do with whenever JohnW has decided to relate what he does, in the manner he does, and as to you.

You idiot; you not only right off "one size fits all" such moments in JohnW, but you then add the further moronic distinction of concluding this is due to Dispensationalism and or KJV Only-ism.

The fact is, you absolutely narrow minded gnat; that plenty of others on TOL who care not for Dispensationalism and or KJV Only-ism, anymore than you, nevertheless also talk down to those they have concluded as beneath them.

YOU ARE ONE STUPID INDIVIDUAL.

You certainly give rise to speculation as to why Darby was supposedly so difficult to deal with when dealing with your narrowminded, ever duplicitous kind.

Some of the nicest people I have ever met have been Dispy and or JKV Only.

Are all like that? No.

But neither are all this fool stigma you would attach to one and all Dispys and or KJV Onliy-ists.

You moron.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
how stupid.... You idiot...you absolutely narrow minded gnat.....YOU ARE ONE STUPID INDIVIDUAL...You moron

Once agan, we see the true colors of a Darby Follower.

In another thread, Danoh was asked a question by me that he can't answer. The above insults are the result of Danoh not being able to answer the question.

That's what Darby followers do, because Dispensationalism can't stand up to the test of scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame

In another thread, Danoh was asked a question by me that he can't answer. The above insults are the result of Danoh not being able to answer the question.

That's what Darby followers do, because Dispensationalism can't stand up to the test of scripture.
That's the admitted unemployed infidel/sodomite/Catholic/satanic cult member/slick, greasy habitual liar's best response-spam.

Get a job, and get off this site, loser, actress.

Cross Reference

Nor is your religious bent able to..

Cross Reference

On Word Ministries Morning Meditation

"As a teacher on a college campus I noticed a fascinating fact. When I speak in general about the possibility that we may not have the right interpretation of some passages in Scripture, everyone agrees. “None of us have all the truth,” they say. But when I draw attention to a specific verse that is used to support a pet doctrine, all kinds of arguments and defenses erupt in the room. We are all willing to admit we may be wrong until our pet doctrine is questioned". . . . Fount Shults

You all might want to google his name.

https://www.facebook.com/On-Word-Ministries-146382682077270/

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nor is your religious bent able to..

Nope, it does.

Example:

(Rom 16:20 KJV)And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

I believe what the Apostle Paul said.

I believe Satan was crushed SHORTLY after Paul's epistle to the Romans was written.

You make Paul a liar. You make the word "shortly" mean 1,900+ years and still counting. As do all Darby followers.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope, it does.

Example:

(Rom 16:20 KJV)And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

I believe Satan was crushed SHORTLY after Paul's epistle to the Romans was written.

You make Paul a liar. You make the word "shortly" mean 1,900+ years and still counting. As do all Darby followers.

You make Paul out to be a liar, as you, on record, don't believe most of what he wrote, greasy one, as you make the words "redemption of the body" not to mean that, as all you devil/Stewart/Hanegraaf followers do.

"I believe what the Apostle Paul said."-slimy Craigie

Wow! Craigie did it again!!!! Add that "close" to "I believe Peter/the bible."!!!!!

And Craigie the weasel thinks that he is "debating" on TOL.

Sit down, you pathetic loser, clown.

Don't you believe the bible/Peter/Paul/the Lord Jesus Christ, greasy Craigie?

Fun!!!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope, it does.

Example:

The correct meaning is swiftly or quickly.

The same goes for the Rev.verses--

Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Rev 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Rev 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame

The same goes for the Rev.verses--

Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Rev 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Rev 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

For once, you are correct.

But that won't prevent Tellalie from spamming the opposite-that is his MO on TOL.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nope.

There is the Greek preposition "en" in front of the Greek word for shortly "tacoj".

It means exactly what it says.

The KJV uses "shortly", and just about every other Bible translation uses "will soon".

Paul knew he was living in the last days. That's why Paul said the following:

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

You can try as hard as want to make the words not mean what they mean. All you're doing is showing how foolish you are.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For once, you are correct.

But that won't prevent Tellalie from spamming the opposite-that is his MO on TOL.

You better be careful, your fellow King James Onlyism cult members may throw you out of the club.

They won't be happy with you agreeing with LA that the King James Bible doesn't mean what it says.