ECT MADists don't follow Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Childish retort. I expect that from you and your ilk.

Like I said, we just come here for practice.

However, you don't give us much practice. Not only do you not know MAD very good, you're nothing more than a cheerleader.

You make hundreds of posts without ever referencing one verse in the Bible.

You should really go over to the theology club and learn some MAD.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like I said, we just come here for practice.

However, you don't give us much practice. Not only do you not know MAD very good, you're nothing more than a cheerleader.

You make hundreds of posts without ever referencing one verse in the Bible.

You should really go over to the theology club and learn some MAD.

Yet, another childish retort. Two in a row. How about that?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You Knuckleheads keep practicing and losing.

When we see post after post by MADists not showing us where Peter observed the law after the cross, it tells us we are correct, and MAD is wrong.

How does that help you be a better debater?

It has nothing to do with being a "better debater". It's about learning the truth.

You delude yourself in a shameful manner.

Tell us about Peter observing the law after the cross?

Give it a shot Marowbe. You can't embarrass yourself anymore than you have done in the past.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Preterist, another name for an oddball cultist.

All this does is tell us you have no idea if Peter observed the law or not after the cross.

You're waiting for one of your MAD buddies to make a post about it, so you can then say "good post" to them.

Without your buddies, you have nothing. You can't cheerlead without them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When we see post after post by MADists not showing us where Peter observed the law after the cross, it tells us we are correct, and MAD is wrong.

It has nothing to do with being a "better debater". It's about learning the truth.

Tell us about Peter observing the law after the cross?

Give it a shot Marowbe. You can't embarrass yourself anymore than you have done in the past.

If you're seeking truth then, drop your ignorant belief that Christ already came back to earth in the form of the Roman legions (Army)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All this does is tell us you have no idea if Peter observed the law or not after the cross.

You're waiting for one of your MAD buddies to make a post about it, so you can then say "good post" to them.

Without your buddies, you have nothing. You can't cheerlead without them.

I'm just making you look silly for now. I'm happy with that.

Right Divider

Body part
So....Jesus wasn't sitting in Moses seat, and wasn't teaching the law of Moses. He was only exposing the hypocrisy of the pharisees.
The difference between us andy, is that I believe the words in the Bible and you don't.

Jesus was NOT ONLY "exposing the hypocrisy of the pharisees" here because He FIRST said "All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do".

Which means that he nullified the law when people throw themselves at his mercy, the same as today.
Made up nonsense from someone that does not what to believe God's Word.

The law of Moses is made of of several parts that have to be taken in context. We already know that the law made nothing perfect, and yet Jesus was perfect, and the perfecter of peoples faith. So why would the perfecter demand that people cling to something that made no one perfect?
We NOW know those things. THOSE things were NOT taught by Jesus during His time on earth. This is why you are so confused, as you take everything OUT of its CONTEXT.

The moral law has never been abolished, only the ceremonial law as a consequence for failure. Murder, adultery, theft, idolatry etc are still sins.
What does this WILD tangent have to do with Jesus teaching His disciples and the people to keep the law of Moses?

Madder and madder.
Yes, andy, you are quite mad and need to get some help.

Right Divider

Body part
Why can't you do it?

Why can't you tell us about Peter?

Did Peter observe the law of Moses after the cross?

• Jesus told them all to keep the law of Moses (Matt 23)
  • Nowhere do we see Jesus change this command
So the weight is on YOU to show US where Jesus DID change this command.

That's how it works your lying deceiver.