ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope.

Nothing but insults and lies at the people who ask for the scripture.

MAD is a mess.

MAd has no scripture which shows two churches, 2 gospels, 2 peoples of God.

and nothing to show that anything changed when Paul began preaching.

All the apostles suffered a good deal before Paul, and Barnabus was in Christ before Paul and through the one and only gospel of Christ.

Those who teach more than the one gospel of Christ, place themselves under the curse and under the wrath of God.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

LA

andyc

Already provided.

-Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the law, in Matthew-John, which was OC, prior to the dbr?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, , including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost,going to the temple?
-Who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?
-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Jan Crouch?
-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.
-Who taught Paul to go to the synagogues-only law observant people allowed in.
-Who picked Ananias, "a devout man according to the law," to go to Saul/Paul
-Who taught Peter to observe the dietary restrictions, according to the law?
-Who taught Paul to observe the feasts?

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Does the law serve to bring others to Christ today, candyandy?

andy:This "Jesus" never taught the law, but someone taught Paul the law, and the Galatians, to bring them to Christ, and through the law, is the knowledge of sin, but God never taught the law.

Dopie Opie the fruitie Penty.

Paul talking to gentiles about the purpose of the law?
Is the the best you've got?

Oh dear.

andyc

He went to the temple, observed Pentecost, according to the law, demon.

Acts 21:23-24
"Therefore do what we tell you: We have four men who have taken a vow. "Take them and be purified with them, and pay their expenses so that they may shave their heads, and that all may know that those things of which they were informed concerning you are nothing, but that you yourself also walk orderly and keep the law.

Paul went to the temple, purified himself, and observed the law while among Jews.

No difference.

Give it up, W. You've got nothing left.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Acts 21:23-24
"Therefore do what we tell you: We have four men who have taken a vow. "Take them and be purified with them, and pay their expenses so that they may shave their heads, and that all may know that those things of which they were informed concerning you are nothing, but that you yourself also walk orderly and keep the law.

Paul went to the temple, purified himself, and observed the law while among Jews.

No difference.

You're not overly intelligent, are ya? I can tell. Ya can't fool old GM.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MAd has no scripture which shows two churches, 2 gospels, 2 peoples of God.

and nothing to show that anything changed when Paul began preaching.

All the apostles suffered a good deal before Paul, and Barnabus was in Christ before Paul and through the one and only gospel of Christ.

Those who teach more than the one gospel of Christ, place themselves under the curse and under the wrath of God.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

LA

Your ignorance surpasses the lowest IQ's on planet earth. No
offence, I just need you to know the truth about yourself.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

No difference.

That's right.

Paul tells us why he observed the law:

(1 Cor 9:20) When I was with the Jews, I lived like a Jew to bring the Jews to Christ. When I was with those who follow the Jewish law, I too lived under that law. Even though I am not subject to the law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under the law.

MAD is a mess.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's right.

(1 Cor 9:20) When I was with the Jews, I lived like a Jew to bring the Jews to Christ. When I was with those who follow the Jewish law, I too lived under that law. Even though I am not subject to the law, I did this so I could bring to Christ those who are under the law.

MAD is a mess.

:duh: It plainly says he didn't have to but did it to appease the Jews he was with

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:duh: It plainly says he didn't have to but did it to appease the Jews he was with

Yes that' my point.

Those in Christ after the cross did not observe the law of Moses.

It's a myth MAD has made up.

In order for MAdists to have their two gospel theory work, they have to have two different kinds of people.

One of those groups is the "kingdom believers". MAD claims these people believed in Christ, but at the same time still observed the law.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

MAD is a mess.

Last edited:

andyc

That's right.

MAD is a mess.

Yeah

Paul spelled it out clearer than day when he said, "if it is of grace it is not of works, and if it is of works it is not of grace.

MAD comes up with a works plus grace formula that Paul already says cannot ever exist. If the wages are earned, then it is obtained by merit. Therefore the madsters embrace the brain dead notion that the kingdom people earned their own righteousness by merit.

andyc

Peter didn't observe the law after the cross.

Peter even explained that he shouldn't call unclean what God has cleansed. So we know that the ceremonial law was abolished, which means that Peter had to trust in a much greater cleansing agent. The blood of Christ.

Paul even said as much....

Acts 13:39 "and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.

And yes he was talking to Jews in a synagogue.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yeah

Paul spelled it out clearer than day when he said, "if it is of grace it is not of works, and if it is of works it is not of grace.

MAD comes up with a works plus grace formula that Paul already says cannot ever exist. If the wages are earned, then it is obtained by merit. Therefore the madsters embrace the brain dead notion that the kingdom people earned their own righteousness by merit.

you and tet have no clue what MAD believes

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah

Poor andy

Interplanner

Peter even explained that he shouldn't call unclean what God has cleansed. So we know that the ceremonial law was abolished, which means that Peter had to trust in a much greater cleansing agent. The blood of Christ.

Paul even said as much....

Acts 13:39 "and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.

And yes he was talking to Jews in a synagogue.

But don't forget that Peter is the center of a theological dilemma: he capitulates to pressure. He has to be corrected both by God and by Paul, and this is apparently two different occasions, so he capitulated to the Law twice.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes that' my point.

Those in Christ after the cross did not observe the law of Moses.

It's a myth MAD has made up.

In order for MAdists to have their two gospel theory work, they have to have two different kinds of people.

One of those groups is the "kingdom believers". MAD claims these people believed in Christ, but at the same time still observed the law.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

MAD is a mess.

Your theory that Christ returned in the form of the Roman Legions in AD70 is bizarre enough to ignore your loony false doctrine.

andyc

But don't forget that Peter is the center of a theological dilemma: he capitulates to pressure. He has to be corrected both by God and by Paul, and this is apparently two different occasions, so he capitulated to the Law twice.

Obviously his own error does not negate what was fact.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are some things about you that are very telling, but everyone knows what they are already.

I can see by your extremely low Rep that nobody agrees with your
beliefs. Well, maybe a few of those guys that walk through the
store mumbling to themselves?