ECT MADists don't follow Paul

andyc

Luke 10 KJV

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and, Love your neighbor as yourself.’”28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

So obeying the law didn't make him perfect, did it?
Jesus said to him, "if you want to be perfect, follow me."

Which means, observing the law was futile, as it is today. Why?
Because the law makes no one perfect.

Hebrews 7:19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.

The better hope is following Jesus, which the RYR didn't want to do.

You're an idiot, W.

john w

Hall of Fame

Hebrews 7:19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.

The better hope is following Jesus, which the RYR didn't want to do.

You're an idiot, W.

Made up.

And you are a lunatic, emotional, fruitcake, child of the devil, as wimpy as Craigie.

So there.

He taught the law, quoting right out of the law, in the OT.. You were given chapter, and verse. He taught it, fulfilled it. The lamb had to be "without blemish," to be the propitiation-satisfactory sacrifice.

Your father, the devil, tells you to keep denying it. He is diggin' you now, dopie Opie.

And get a job, also, fruitcake.

"The better hope is following Jesus, which the RYR didn't want to do."=which is what you do, which saves no one, Bel.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

As if this hasn't been done right here a thousand times. Literally.

Why was the woman caught in the act of adultery forgiven, when the law demands death?

The answer is in the scripture you purposely did not give. So I will.

John 8

5 Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” 6 This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.

10 When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, “Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?”

Where is the man? Where are the witnesses?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It's part of MAD's lunacy.

They think there were people who believed in Jesus, but at the same time had to keep the law.

john w

Hall of Fame

They think there were people who believed in Jesus, but at the same time had to keep the law.

This is part of your drunkenness, demon possession:

The habitual liar of TOL, is once again, just today, caught in a recurring lie:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...115228&page=24

Post #356:

"The unbelieving Jews had their temple and city destroyed for good in 70AD. That marked the end of the old covenant, the law and prophets, etc."-Craigie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross...The law was abolished at the cross...."-habitual liar Craigie

So, despite this habitual lie Craigie, since you satanically assert that the Lord Jesus Christ never taught the law:

" That(70 AD-my note) marked the end of.... the law and prophets,"-you

Who taught the law, as I asked you, punk?

-Who taught the law from the cross, to AD 70?Again, who taught the OC/"Old Testament,"from the cross, until AD 70, since you say that the OC did not end until AD 70-"transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch"?
-Who taught the "early Acts" believers, to adhere to the law, including the feasts, "the appointed feasts," such as Pentecost?
-Who taught the law, in the OT, to the children of Israel?
-Who taught the law, in Matthew-John, which was OC, prior to the dbr?
-Who taught the law to Paul, the Galatians.............per:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Josephus? Wikipedia?

-The Lord Jesus Christ spoke only the words of God the Father(as all prophets did-God's spokesman)-he taught the Savior, what to say. Go on record, and assert that God the Father did not teach him to teach the law.
-Tell us why the Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, a law, that He never taught. Go ahead.
-Who taught the early Act-sters, the thousands, to be in Jerusalem, to observe Pentecost, part of the law?

And show us one teacher, who ever taught, as you satanically teach, that the Lord Jesus Christ never taught the law-name(s).He won't, and we know why.

Who taught the law, as I asked you, punk?

I thought so-not a peep, from the demon.

john w

Hall of Fame

Tellalie Craigie: Pentecost was not part of the law, nor were the other feasts, nor was going to the temple.............................................................................................

Satanism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The better hope is following Jesus,

Yep.

The MADists just don't get it.

They like their "kingdom slaves" and "country club people". They like being part of their country club.

You're an idiot, W.

Little Johnny W the Dance Director thinks Peter kept observing the law of Moses until he died.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey TeT, are the things that JW say about you true? Be honest now.

Most of them are lies.

I'm not fat, I'm not bald, I'm not bankrupt, my wife isn't divorcing me, I'm not gay, and my church never kicked me out.

Little Johnny W the Dance Director can't defend Dispensationalism, so that's why he posts all these lies about me.

Since you're a Dispensationalist yourself, maybe you should give it up for the new year, and see what happens.

Once you leave Dispensationalism behind, and believe what the Bible says, you won't have to make up lies about people trying to defend it.

I'll even send you this T-Shirt:

i_left_dispensationalism_behind_t_shirt-re29096b0004d4e5c8b0bfc22a477755a_804gs_324.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Preterism is a cult. I hope you realize that and get away from it. Christ didn't
return in AD70 in the form of the Roman legions. I've heard that's what you
believe.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
JW says that you're a Homosexual, is it true?

As I said, when someone can't defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby (aka Dispensationalism), the only thing Darby Followers like Little Johnny W the Dance Director can do is tell lies about the people who refute Dispensationalism with scripture.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Most of them are lies.

I'm not fat, I'm not bald, I'm not bankrupt, my wife isn't divorcing me, I'm not gay, and my church never kicked me out.

Little Johnny W the Dance Director can't defend Dispensationalism, so that's why he posts all these lies about me.

Since you're a Dispensationalist yourself, maybe you should give it up for the new year, and see what happens.

Once you leave Dispensationalism behind, and believe what the Bible says, you won't have to make up lies about people trying to defend it.

I'll even send you this T-Shirt:

i_left_dispensationalism_behind_t_shirt-re29096b0004d4e5c8b0bfc22a477755a_804gs_324.jpg

How do we know you're not the liar?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As I said, when someone can't defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby (aka Dispensationalism), the only thing Darby Followers like Little Johnny W the Dance Director can do is tell lies about the people who refute Dispensationalism with scripture.

Or, he's telling the truth and you're seeking to deceive your fellow posters?