lets talk about hypocrisy of religion, mainly about christian community

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubRam

[h=3]True and False Disciples
[/h]Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father (Commandments) who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

CherubRam

[/B]
Back that up with Scripture.
[FONT=&quot]Yahwah, who is Elohiym, is the Holy Spirit.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 51:10,11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
10 Create in me a pure heart, O [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot], and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Isaiah 63:7,10
7 I will tell of the kindnesses of [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah) [/FONT][FONT=&quot], the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] has done for us— yes, the many good things he has done for the house of Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses. 10 Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them.

Isaiah 63:11
Then his people recalled the days of old, the days of Moses and his people— where is he who brought them through the sea, with the shepherd of his flock? Where is he who set his Holy Spirit among them,

Psalm 18:31
For who is [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Eloah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] besides [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]? And who is the Rock except our [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 12:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spirit of God [/FONT][FONT=&quot]says, "Yahshua be cursed," and no one can say, "Yahshua is lord," except by [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the Holy Spirit.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1 Thessalonians 4:8
Therefore, he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God, who gives you his Holy Spirit[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

CherubRam

[/B]
Back that up with Scripture.
My God My God

Psalm 22:1
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Yahshua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Foot note: Matthew 27:46 Some manuscripts Eloi, Eloi

John 20:17
Yahshua said, “Do not cling to me, for I have yet to ascend to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Mark 15:34
And at the ninth hour Yahshua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Additional comments.

Hebrews 10:7
Then I said, ‘Here I am—it is written about me in the scroll— I have come to do your will, my God.’”

Revelation 3:2
Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God.

Revelation 3:12
The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

CherubRam

All of the scriptures that suggest that God is a trinity have been corrupted. If trinitarianism was a truth, then it would be taught in Orthodox Judaism.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
[h=3]True and False Disciples
[/h]Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father (Commandments) who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Those Scriptures were written for the House of Israel, not the Body of Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Absurd, as usual. Throughout the Old Testament, we see battle after battle where Israel goes to war against its enemies. God, Himself helps Israel to win battle after battle. You're ignorant about the written word of God. You don't know the Character and intent of the God of the Bible. You only trust in Matthew through John and reject the rest of the Bible. You're basically, a Jehovah Witness want to be. After all, you've said in the past: "The JWs are godly people."

Israel of the OT was under the old covenant.

Christians are to abide under the new covenant where they war not against flesh and blood with carnal means.

All other books of the NT are based on the books of Mat, Mark, luke, and John.

One must have the Holy Spirit to discern that.

The JW's who knock on my door do not exhibit the satanic spite which you do, so indeed they are more Godly by far than Grosnick Marowbe.

LA

CherubRam

Those Scriptures were written for the House of Israel, not the Body of Christ.
[FONT=&quot]If you are not a grafted Branch into Israel, then you are not a Christian.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God’s Sovereign Choice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Romans 9.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ephesians 2:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.[/FONT]

katiecrna

lets talk about hypocrisy of religion, mainly about christian community

Of course there is hypocrisy. But more importantly, there is perceived hypocrisy from the non-Christians to the Christians.

One thing is, Jesus preaches love, being kind to one another, treat each other how we want to be treated, pray for your enemies, sit with the "sinners", show no favoritism. What the non-Christians see are judgmental people using harsh words like faggot, and slut. Things that are the opposite of love and kindness.
Our heart may be in the right place but our delivery is rough. It's unkind. The way we even speak to each other is not nice. I mean... look at this forum. We should be supporting and encouraging one another.

How we speak to one another on this forum and how we treat one another is a perfect example of why they think we are hypocritical.

katiecrna

We need to be right. We need to state our opinion. We need to tell people how to live because we think we know better. We argue amongst other believers. We try to prove their wrong and we're right and this is why. It's all a big contest. It's a joke. We're missing the whole point of being Christian.

6days

Does it exist?

Am I the only one who believe it exists?
I think all of us can do a checkup on ourselves. Although we disagree with someone...although they might say something nasty; We can think of how Jesus responded to people who were nasty. Jesus loves, and went to the cross for that person who is a burr in our saddle.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think all of us can do a checkup on ourselves. Although we disagree with someone...although they might say something nasty; We can think of how Jesus responded to people who were nasty. Jesus loves, and went to the cross for that person who is a burr in our saddle.

It seems this comment is politically and religiously correct comment. nothing more.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
We need to be right. We need to state our opinion. We need to tell people how to live because we think we know better. We argue amongst other believers. We try to prove their wrong and we're right and this is why. It's all a big contest. It's a joke. We're missing the whole point of being Christian.

You don't seem to know how the world see Christian word.

do you know Jesus tells us to be salt and light?

Do you think we are salt and light by fighting against your enemy like the world?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But not Biblically correct?

Nope, because Jesus tells us to "go therefore, make disciples of all nations...Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."

If we don't obey Him ourselves how can we teach anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.