lets talk about hypocrisy of religion, mainly about christian community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Mark 10:18
“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.

Luke 6:46[FONT="][/FONT]
“Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?

[URL="https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+18:19&version=NIV"]Luke 18:19[/URL]
“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.

(John 10:11 + Mark 10:18)

CherubRam

7d45161e83a2c9060795d6b0db26db80.jpg

Epoisses

The vast majority of religious pastors receive their paychecks from their flocks. Truth is not that important when your wife is complaining about the bills. We just need to build one more well in Ethiopia so I can pay my mortgage this month, lol.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A good handful of them are hypocrites, GT.

They do not represent how MANY MADs outside of TOL conduct themselves with anyone who does not hold their view.

They are a disgrace.

They live for conflict.

They know nothing about "the grace that is in Christ Jesus."
:rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Good point.

Yes, I know the world see us as hypocrites. I am from Okinawa and I get question from them why Christians use God to engage in wars.

I use to evangelized in Okinawa and had to tell them that military is not Jesus' idea and He does not advocate the wars.

Christians in the military is one of biggest hypocrisy in Christianity,
IMO.

Absurd, as usual. Throughout the Old Testament, we see battle after battle where Israel goes to war against its enemies. God, Himself helps Israel to win battle after battle. You're ignorant about the written word of God. You don't know the Character and intent of the God of the Bible. You only trust in Matthew through John and reject the rest of the Bible. You're basically, a Jehovah Witness want to be. After all, you've said in the past: "The JWs are godly people."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
BTW everyone,

As you see, some are doing their best to focusing me rather than the OP.

I remind you that this is one of satan's tactics to try to silence the truth.

You don't have the "Truth." The "truth" is found in the Gospel that was given to the Apostle Paul by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why do I take time to address this problem?

Because hypocrisy is so disgraceful for Jesus' name.

It is misrepresenting Jesus big time which is a grave sin.

If we close our eyes from hypocrisy, we are taking part in continuation of it.

Any Scripture to offer? Do you have anything to back up what you're saying here?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The real problem for Meshak is, she's not a member of the Body of Christ. She's heard the Grace Gospel on TOL several times, yet, she keeps rejecting it. If she continues to reject it until she leaves this world, she'll stand before God, be judged by Him and cast into the everlasting "Lake of Fire."

Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Status
Not open for further replies.