Just a System

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I believe there were around a million and a half restraining orders issued last year relating to domestic violence. And studies demonstrate that around 80% of the time people actually obey the order. That means that the system, working as intended, safeguarded around a million people last year, separating abusive spouses and others from their victims.

:thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So, SD is back at posting implied profanity again... :plain:

In unrelated news: our system of justice remains the best thing going on the planet. Don't agree? Name the better system in play so we can all give a gander at its record.

Charity

So, SD is back at posting implied profanity again... :plain:

In unrelated news: our system of justice remains the best thing going on the planet. Don't agree? Name the better system in play so we can all give a gander at its record.

your system is under stress, don't know if you notice that America is being run as if belongs to EU, and Hillary plans to hand over your sovreignity and freedom to the EU, Im not sure if people want to notice that the trump assets have been paying for America to fight against the agenda.. no borders is EU, borders will keep independents, walls will enforce just how strong you feel about the wealthy foreigners getting anywhere near collecting taxation and giving it to anyone they want..you cant afford double government, and should be dilighted to see how far you will go ahead when the hands are slapped, and the politians that are secretly contributing to the one world order are stopped and exposed...and removed from the justice system that pushes the barriers against the constitution for the EU, WHICH HAS NO PLACE IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM, but works as if its already in control.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
SD :doh: ​Poly and I are on the same page.

the story she's referring to is about a parrot who purportedly heard a murdered man's last words

how would you write the sentence without implying a profanity that's an integral part of the story?

‘Don’t [redacted] shoot’: Parrot singing like a canary over unsolved Michigan murder ?

isn't [redacted] an implied profanity?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sherman, as I understood it, the prohibition was aimed to keep people from covering letters that didn't alter the ability of those reading to clearly understand the profane word or phrase being used, language inappropriate for a Christian site. I can't see where [redacted profanity] does that, since no particular word is inferred and the only point of the note is to mark the removal of unseemly language.

I suppose someone could advance the use of the redacted bracket within their own speech or a common profane phrase in such a way as to imply the profane instead of shielding others from it, but that sort of attempt would be hard to miss and easily put itself within disciplinary response within the spirit of the rule.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
the story she's referring to is about a parrot who purportedly heard a murdered man's last words

how would you write the sentence without implying a profanity that's an integral part of the story?

‘Don’t [redacted] shoot’: Parrot singing like a canary over unsolved Michigan murder ?

isn't [redacted] an implied profanity?

images
They can run their own race not someone else's (1 Co 9:24). :rolleyes:

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
For brethren to dwell together in unity!
It is like the precious oil upon the head,
Running down on the beard,
The beard of Aaron,
Running down on the edge of his garments. Ps 133:1–2 :straight:

Last edited:

Zeke

The wrong temple worship unless your a christian pretender, ruling on afterbirth/persona/straw-men, pretty good gig if you are in the club where there if Just us.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Maybe this one you can comprehend.
Not interested in watching a video, but if you have something to say you should say it in a way that's understandable.

This wasn't:

The wrong temple worship unless your a christian pretender, ruling on afterbirth/persona/straw-men, pretty good gig if you are in the club where there if Just us.

I'm not playing grammarian, but you have to follow the basic rules of construction or it's just words strung together.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Not interested in watching a video, but if you have something to say you should say it in a way that's understandable.

This wasn't:

I'm not playing grammarian, but you have to follow the basic rules of construction or it's just words strung together.

I'll bet you don't get jazz either :idunno: