Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean. Shalom. Boker Tov! Good morning. Today is Revi'i (the fourth day of the week), 4-25. It is not yet day (yom) here in Lakewood, Washington, here at Seeley Lake Lodge.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You never know.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol After weeks and months of your not understanding, your no's, your patting yourself on the back for nothing. After absolutely no spirituality, no witness, no edification. Your worthless. After all your boring ridiculous , deception, perversion, blasphemy, lying. God has kicked you out of Christianity. Your like king Saul in the old testament when God dropped him. Everyone else knew it but him. I think it would be better if you went some where else to spread satan's message. I've heard enough of it.

I said
lol You never know.

Shalom.

I am definitely not a Satanist. Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am definitely not a Satanist. Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You don't have to be a Satanist to work for satan. One can work for satan because of deception. That is what you do. Its all in your "No" and "I don't understand". You escape the responsibility of an answer with "I don't understand". Most people that don't understand something know they don't have the knowledge to comment on something. You use "I don't understand" as an escape from answering convicting replies. And because you don't understand most people let you off the hook for an answer. And you take advantage of their kindness. That is what makes you evil. Your full of guile. And you use that guile against Christ. Which makes you an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You don't have to be a Satanist to work for satan. One can work for satan because of deception. That is what you do. Its all in your "No" and "I don't understand". You escape the responsibility of an answer with "I don't understand". Most people that don't understand something know they don't have the knowledge to comment on something. You use "I don't understand" as an escape from answering convicting replies. And because you don't understand most people let you off the hook for an answer. And you take advantage of their kindness. That is what makes you evil. Your full of guile. And you use that guile against Christ. Which makes you an antichrist.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I do not know everything. Therefore I do not understand everything. But what are you referring to?

I said that I am not a Satanist in response to what you said. I have previously convinced others that you do not need to be a Satanist to work for satan, which you are attempting to convince me of now. I already know that. I am a big no to Satan and demons.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I do not know everything. Therefore I do not understand everything. But what are you referring to?

I said that I am not a Satanist in response to what you said. I have previously convinced others that you do not need to be a Satanist to work for satan, which you are attempting to convince me of now. I already know that. I am a big no to Satan and demons.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You do work for satan. You are doing his work. Do you also know that the spirit of denial that most alcoholics have can work the same in different area's of life. When someone keeps saying they "don't understand" that takes away their right to deny it. You flip flop back and forth to cover up the truth.
You said to me your not an idiot, point blank. In the next sentence you said what is an idiot. That is an oxymoron. Your full of them. You say your a believer in Jesus and what He said. And you have said no to every verse that I have showed you that Jesus said. That is an oxymoron. Then you say you understand the bible. Every statement you make has proven to be a lie, or guile. Your about as consistent as water. Water is very unstable. You are very unstable, and unlearned. Which equals an idiot.

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You do work for satan. You are doing his work. Do you also know that the spirit of denial that most alcoholics have can work the same in different area's of life. When someone keeps saying they "don't understand" that takes away their right to deny it. You flip flop back and forth to cover up the truth.
You said to me your not an idiot, point blank. In the next sentence you said what is an idiot. That is an oxymoron. Your full of them. You say your a believer in Jesus and what He said. And you have said no to every verse that I have showed you that Jesus said. That is an oxymoron. Then you say you understand the bible. Every statement you make has proven to be a lie, or guile. Your about as consistent as water. Water is very unstable. You are very unstable, and unlearned. Which equals an idiot.

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

No. An idiot was someone who knows English, doesn't know English, or doesn't know. I do know, but I do not always understand. I asked God for understanding and He gave it to me. But I know or understand enough to be able to know or explain when I do not know or understand something. Again, I am not all-knowing. God is all-knowing. However, He is not an idol, a false God. He created the world. It is His Creation. And nothing escapes His notice.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. An idiot was someone who knows English, doesn't know English, or doesn't know. I do know, but I do not always understand. I asked God for understanding and He gave it to me. But I know or understand enough to be able to know or explain when I do not know or understand something. Again, I am not all-knowing. God is all-knowing. However, He is not an idol, a false God. He created the world. It is His Creation. And nothing escapes His notice.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Your just rambling now. The bible has a different dictionary than the carnal world. And yes you are an idiot according to a bible dictionary. You have a very strong demon full of denial. You don't even know your own demons yet. They lead you to teaching the bible that you don't know nothing about. If you haven't studied a bible dictionary you will get all the words wrong in the bible. Its a different language. It has the milk understanding and the meat understanding. You don't have either yet. If you don't know your demons you cant know whether or not you are obeying one.

Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
(NKJ)

Acts 15:10
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
(NKJ)

Gal 6:12-13
12 As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these would compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your just rambling now. The bible has a different dictionary than the carnal world. And yes you are an idiot according to a bible dictionary. You have a very strong demon full of denial. You don't even know your own demons yet. They lead you to teaching the bible that you don't know nothing about. If you haven't studied a bible dictionary you will get all the words wrong in the bible. Its a different language. It has the milk understanding and the meat understanding. You don't have either yet. If you don't know your demons you cant know whether or not you are obeying one.

Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
(NKJ)

Acts 15:10
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
(NKJ)

Gal 6:12-13
12 As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these would compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Again, you are incorrect. It was that if you are speaking English you are rambling, but that the word rambling is an English word. You can only use English to defeat this false logic or conundrum or not?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Again, you are incorrect. It was that if you are speaking English you are rambling, but that the word rambling is an English word. You can only use English to defeat this false logic or conundrum or not?

Shalom.

Jacob

i SAID
ROFLOL You are really an idiot. Whether its English or any other language its carnal. Only the Word of God is spiritual. You don't have the Word abiding in you. All you have is carnal.

John 5:38-40
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
i SAID
ROFLOL You are really an idiot.
Shalom.

No. I was not an idiot. Someone saying that I am an idiot does not make me one, even if you have a definition. Not knowing a definition or not admitting, self-admitting, or making a statement that I am an idiot, whether I am an idiot or not, does not make me an idiot. If you try to get someone to say that they are an idiot you can have control over them. But you can't, even if you say that they are an idiot. If I say that I am an idiot it is either the truth or I am lying. If I did something that was wrong I might need to recognize or say that I am an idiot. But whether or not this is about my identity as an idiot or my saying that I am an idiot, if I were to do so I do not know if I would be able to take it back. And, with you I do not know that you would not use it against me in some manner. As it is you only have your false words, and a Bible dictionary that you did not want to use and did not use correctly in regard to the word covenant and also the word testament. If you want to read, study, and apply Scripture, the Word of God, to your life, don't rely on or use subdivisions, or headings, or titles, to define, utilize, accept, or understand what the Bible says. God's Word stands as it is. It needs no alteration. The truth of God's Word is in the Autographs, the Original Manuscripts, of which we have existing copies. The Word of God, Scripture, is inspired of God and inerrant in the Original Manuscripts.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I was not an idiot. Someone saying that I am an idiot does not make me one, even if you have a definition. Not knowing a definition or not admitting, self-admitting, or making a statement that I am an idiot, whether I am an idiot or not, does not make me an idiot. If you try to get someone to say that they are an idiot you can have control over them. But you can't, even if you say that they are an idiot. If I say that I am an idiot it is either the truth or I am lying. If I did something that was wrong I might need to recognize or say that I am an idiot. But whether or not this is about my identity as an idiot or my saying that I am an idiot, if I were to do so I do not know if I would be able to take it back. And, with you I do not know that you would not use it against me in some manner. As it is you only have your false words, and a Bible dictionary that you did not want to use and did not use correctly in regard to the word covenant and also the word testament. If you want to read, study, and apply Scripture, the Word of God, to your life, don't rely on or use subdivisions, or headings, or titles, to define, utilize, accept, or understand what the Bible says. God's Word stands as it is. It needs no alteration. The truth of God's Word is in the Autographs, the Original Manuscripts, of which we have existing copies. The Word of God, Scripture, is inspired of God and inerrant in the Original Manuscripts.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolololololololololololol You have lost it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolololololololololololol You have lost it.
Shalom.

No. I was given the opportunity to use the Internet and learn Online. I was taught about truth statements and statements of truth. I can learn Torah and Scripture. I can educate myself, learn from others, and share the truth with others. A Book, the Bible, can be discussed Online. This is about truth and the truth. If something is not true it has no place on the Internet because then People would be led astray. But you have to learn truth from error. It is not about teaching or learning deception, outwitting or outsmarting anyone. It is not about man's logic, rhetoric, reasoning, or rationality. It is not about fooling others to prevent murder, justice, or personal accountability. It is about the truth of the Word of God, God's Law, and good triumphing over evil. Otherwise, apart from learning and enjoying God's Creation, and seeking to better other's lives, the computer has unfortunately been found to be an evil in the hands of wicked men seeking to destroy others, justify their own sin, create confusion, solve murder cases, and manipulate or control the masses. Why not just speak the truth one to another in love? The computer is a novelty that does not always bring about the results that we desire, is not easily understood, and sometimes has been found to have an adverse effect on others and even reaching beyond the environment in which it is found. If the computer can be used for good, it should be. Otherwise, it cannot and should not be used, in keeping with God's Law. Do you find that others are blessed through your use of the computer? Can you find what you need or are you able to readily, easily, and simply, share the truth with others? I do not know why you find me boring, but I did not know that I would have so much to share with you. I have few words and would like to share Scripture, but I fear that you do not accept the Torah, Israel, God's Law, and I am for this post using my phone though that does not create an obstacle if a Verse comes to mind.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you said
If you try to get someone to say that they are an idiot you can have control over them.

Shalom.

No. I was given the opportunity to use the Internet and learn Online. I was taught about truth statements and statements of truth. I can learn Torah and Scripture. I can educate myself, learn from others, and share the truth with others. A Book, the Bible, can be discussed Online. This is about truth and the truth. If something is not true it has no place on the Internet because then People would be led astray. But you have to learn truth from error. It is not about teaching or learning deception, outwitting or outsmarting anyone. It is not about man's logic, rhetoric, reasoning, or rationality. It is not about fooling others to prevent murder, justice, or personal accountability. It is about the truth of the Word of God, God's Law, and good triumphing over evil. Otherwise, apart from learning and enjoying God's Creation, and seeking to better other's lives, the computer has unfortunately been found to be an evil in the hands of wicked men seeking to destroy others, justify their own sin, create confusion, solve murder cases, and manipulate or control the masses. Why not just speak the truth one to another in love? The computer is a novelty that does not always bring about the results that we desire, is not easily understood, and sometimes has been found to have an adverse effect on others and even reaching beyond the environment in which it is found. If the computer can be used for good, it should be. Otherwise, it cannot and should not be used, in keeping with God's Law. Do you find that others are blessed through your use of the computer? Can you find what you need or are you able to readily, easily, and simply, share the truth with others? I do not know why you find me boring, but I did not know that I would have so much to share with you. I have few words and would like to share Scripture, but I fear that you do not accept the Torah, Israel, God's Law, and I am for this post using my phone though that does not create an obstacle if a Verse comes to mind.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You are really paranoid. And full of fear. That is what that spirit of denial uses to control you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have You Ever Humbled Yourself?

John 8:32-38
32 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
33 They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can you say, 'You will be made free'?"
34 Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.
35 "And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
36 "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
37 "I know that you are Abraham's descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you.
38 "I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father."
Matt 11:27
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
Rom 3:9-11
9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
10 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God.
Luke 18:10-14
10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men-- extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12 'I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'
13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
James 4:13-16
13 Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit";
14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.
15 Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that."
16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.
James 5:1-6
1 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries that are coming upon you!
2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten.
3 Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days.
4 Indeed the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, cry out; and the cries of the reapers have reached the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.
5 You have lived on the earth in pleasure and luxury; you have fattened your hearts as in a day of slaughter.
6 You have condemned, you have murdered the just; he does not resist you.
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
1 Cor 1:25-29
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.

XXX Most people have never humbled themselves to the truth in the Word. Most try to humble others ignoring their own evils.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
you said
If you try to get someone to say that they are an idiot you can have control over them.

I said
ROFLOL You are really paranoid. And full of fear. That is what that spirit of denial uses to control you.

Have You Ever Humbled Yourself?

John 8:32-38
32 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
33 They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can you say, 'You will be made free'?"
34 Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.
35 "And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
36 "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
37 "I know that you are Abraham's descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you.
38 "I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father."
Matt 11:27
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
Rom 3:9-11
9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
10 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God.
Luke 18:10-14
10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 "The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men-- extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12 'I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'
13 "And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
James 4:13-16
13 Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit";
14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.
15 Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that."
16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.
James 5:1-6
1 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries that are coming upon you!
2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten.
3 Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days.
4 Indeed the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, cry out; and the cries of the reapers have reached the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.
5 You have lived on the earth in pleasure and luxury; you have fattened your hearts as in a day of slaughter.
6 You have condemned, you have murdered the just; he does not resist you.
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
1 Cor 1:25-29
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;
28 and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are,
29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.

XXX Most people have never humbled themselves to the truth in the Word. Most try to humble others ignoring their own evils.
Shalom.

You are using fear to humble and control me, evidenced by the fact that you know something about it. This is a misuse of Scripture. You recognize the error I have helped you to identify, but you do not know what to do about it. Stop seeking to control other people. You are sucking people toward yourself like a moth to the flame with your mind in what you say. You push away while you pull toward your self. If what you said was true I would not need to respond to it. What did you say not a chance for or about? You don't want me to get away and I do not want to run away. But this is a computer, or communication with a phone. Why do you not answer if you are in the United States of America, a citizen of the United States of America, of Israel, or in Israel, or where you are? Do not violate the Sabbath by posting on Theology Online. As it is you are holding me hostage to your way of seeing things and viewing the world. If I have committed a crime then tell me what it is. You said that you created threads for me, but then that you do not want to talk or communicate with me. As it is you hold me hostage to something you don't know, and continue with your control of others. That is not justice, that is justifying what you want to do with an unwilling participant. If you still believe that I cannot help you then I won't. Your time has run out. Because of the possibility of our discussion or communication one with the other, other people suffer, and the security of the United States of America is at stake while you are not even in the United States of America. We do not need your help to protect ourselves. I thought you were in Washington DC, but the time of posts has been off on this website in different ways at different times. We need to deal with Satanism here in the United States of America, while you perpetuate it from outside the States. Are you saying that you understand? Or, why do you speak against God's Law? You favor your incorrect understanding of the law of Christ, saying that Jesus changed the law, while I observe God's Law and accept the law of Christ and the New Covenant as for me. The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. If you are fighting terrorism, do not do it by saying that there is a commandment that has been annulled. Accept all of Scripture. The entire Law. For the Law was given that the world would be made accountable to God. We can govern our nation without your help. Do you need something or a name when you are not recognizing that anything has been done that is wrong? I do not need to hear from you again. But do not control us.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are using fear to humble and control me, evidenced by the fact that you know something about it. This is a misuse of Scripture. You recognize the error I have helped you to identify, but you do not know what to do about it. Stop seeking to control other people. You are sucking people toward yourself like a moth to the flame with your mind in what you say. You push away while you pull toward your self. If what you said was true I would not need to respond to it. What did you say not a chance for or about? You don't want me to get away and I do not want to run away. But this is a computer, or communication with a phone. Why do you not answer if you are in the United States of America, a citizen of the United States of America, of Israel, or in Israel, or where you are? Do not violate the Sabbath by posting on Theology Online. As it is you are holding me hostage to your way of seeing things and viewing the world. If I have committed a crime then tell me what it is. You said that you created threads for me, but then that you do not want to talk or communicate with me. As it is you hold me hostage to something you don't know, and continue with your control of others. That is not justice, that is justifying what you want to do with an unwilling participant. If you still believe that I cannot help you then I won't. Your time has run out. Because of the possibility of our discussion or communication one with the other, other people suffer, and the security of the United States of America is at stake while you are not even in the United States of America. We do not need your help to protect ourselves. I thought you were in Washington DC, but the time of posts has been off on this website in different ways at different times. We need to deal with Satanism here in the United States of America, while you perpetuate it from outside the States. Are you saying that you understand? Or, why do you speak against God's Law? You favor your incorrect understanding of the law of Christ, saying that Jesus changed the law, while I observe God's Law and accept the law of Christ and the New Covenant as for me. The New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is in Yeshua HaMashiach. It is God's law written on minds and hearts. If you are fighting terrorism, do not do it by saying that there is a commandment that has been annulled. Accept all of Scripture. The entire Law. For the Law was given that the world would be made accountable to God. We can govern our nation without your help. Do you need something or a name when you are not recognizing that anything has been done that is wrong? I do not need to hear from you again. But do not control us.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL That is just super paranoid. Your away out there is weird land now. That spirit of denial has much more control of you than I thought.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL That is just super paranoid. Your away out there is weird land now. That spirit of denial has much more control of you than I thought.
Shalom.

You are using the tactics of a Satanist. You are not a Pastor. Not even a fallen Pastor. When you speak of a spirit of control and denial, you are seeking to have control over others. You are attempting to gain control in a battle that you have not fought yet. Hopefully you are not fighting against me, and hopefully my response or responding to you does not perpetuate your condition or create a situation different from a digression, a situation that devolves or appears to devolve, regardless of the question of if there is a need for this to occur, if true justice would necessitate such a thing, or if it is just perceived. What devolution has occurred in my posting this to you I do not know. What do you believe that I have denied? I live at Seeley Lake Lodge in Lakewood, Washington. I am of Israel and a citizen of the United States of America. Where do you live? This has nothing to do with denial. You are fighting against something, can't say, or just want to avoid or be evasive by accusing me of denial or of denying something in response to my questioning who you have chosen to have control over and from where. You are not allowed to have control over me. Leave the United States of America and Israel alone. Treat others the way God would have you to treat them. Don't lie in wait for an opportunity to pounce. Do not lash out in anger. I do not want you to be easily offended by anything or anyone. If you have self-control you will not seek to have control over others. Your life is important. You matter to God. You are of great value to God. Seek and endeavor to obey God's Commandments. Find your joy, satisfaction, contentment, peace, value, and worth in God alone. May your understanding of salvation only to be found in Jesus Christ continue to increase.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are using the tactics of a Satanist. You are not a Pastor. Not even a fallen Pastor. When you speak of a spirit of control and denial, you are seeking to have control over others. You are attempting to gain control in a battle that you have not fought yet. Hopefully you are not fighting against me, and hopefully my response or responding to you does not perpetuate your condition or create a situation different from a digression, a situation that devolves or appears to devolve, regardless of the question of if there is a need for this to occur, if true justice would necessitate such a thing, or if it is just perceived. What devolution has occurred in my posting this to you I do not know. What do you believe that I have denied? I live at Seeley Lake Lodge in Lakewood, Washington. I am of Israel and a citizen of the United States of America. Where do you live? This has nothing to do with denial. You are fighting against something, can't say, or just want to avoid or be evasive by accusing me of denial or of denying something in response to my questioning who you have chosen to have control over and from where. You are not allowed to have control over me. Leave the United States of America and Israel alone. Treat others the way God would have you to treat them. Don't lie in wait for an opportunity to pounce. Do not lash out in anger. I do not want you to be easily offended by anything or anyone. If you have self-control you will not seek to have control over others. Your life is important. You matter to God. You are of great value to God. Seek and endeavor to obey God's Commandments. Find your joy, satisfaction, contentment, peace, value, and worth in God alone. May your understanding of salvation only to be found in Jesus Christ continue to increase.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You are paranoid and full of fear. Let me try to bring you back into reality. No one is trying to control you out side of yourself. Your on my thread where I am obligated to answer questions put on this thread. You can leave any time you choose. I think the problem is you are some kind of control freak and you manipulate people and because you cant manipulate me your threatened. All I'm doing is sharing thee verses that the Holy Spirit gives me. If you are convicted by them you have a choice. You can either leave or repent. But that spirit in you of denial wants you to gain control of me. And I know why he used to be in me when I was a child. But the Holy Spirit helped me to get rid of him. I guess he found you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are paranoid and full of fear. Let me try to bring you back into reality. No one is trying to control you out side of yourself. Your on my thread where I am obligated to answer questions put on this thread. You can leave any time you choose. I think the problem is you are some kind of control freak and you manipulate people and because you cant manipulate me your threatened. All I'm doing is sharing thee verses that the Holy Spirit gives me. If you are convicted by them you have a choice. You can either leave or repent. But that spirit in you of denial wants you to gain control of me. And I know why he used to be in me when I was a child. But the Holy Spirit helped me to get rid of him. I guess he found you.
Shalom.

No. You are projecting your self upon me and something worse. You are against God's Law and your thread title says that Jews don't even keep the Law. Well, I am a Jew and I keep the Law. But you you seek control in that you are not keeping it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You are projecting your self upon me and something worse. You are against God's Law and your thread title says that Jews don't even keep the Law. Well, I am a Jew and I keep the Law. But you you seek control in that you are not keeping it.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Think about it. If I was really seeking control, I wouldn't keep telling you to leave. There is no logic in your paranoia. Your paranoid. If I could get you off my thread I would do it. I told you before your demon won't let you go. He is using you to get revenge on me. I'm just glad he isn't in me anymore.