Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have lied to yourself so much your believing it. The rest of the world goes by evidence. I have showed you enough evidence to convict anyone. And you just fall back on that denial spirit.
Let me ask you this/
Are you agreeing with me when you say I am incorrect?
Are you agreeing with me when you say no?
Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I asked two questions and made one observation. Which one are you saying no to?
And just exactly what does your no mean?

Shalom.

I mean that when you continue and ask if my no means that I agree with you I must say no.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I mean that when you continue and ask if my no means that I agree with you I must say no.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said

And that is no different when I post verses that Jesus supports. When you say no, your rejecting what Jesus says. That is an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said

And that is no different when I post verses that Jesus supports. When you say no, your rejecting what Jesus says. That is an antichrist.
Shalom.

If you only post a verse it is how you use it or what you are using it for. If you have your own words it is what you say that is evaluated. Don't use Scripture to try to prove your words correct.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If you only post a verse it is how you use it or what you are using it for. If you have your own words it is what you say that is evaluated. Don't use Scripture to try to prove your words correct.

Shalom.

Jacob
Are you old enough to be President?

notreligus

Shalom.

I am a Jew, and I know that I am to keep and teach God's Commandments.

Matthew 5:17-19 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

The entire Mitzvot? The Talmud? All of the Midrash?

Jesus fulfilled the Law as the obedient servant. The law is obsolete. Heb 8:13 In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

All of mankind needed to be reconciled to God Almighty. Jews/Israel do not have a separate plan of salvation because of covenantal nomism.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolo Now your tripping over your own tongue. You really should go back and read what you wrote.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are an idiot. That is the whole purpose of having the bible. To match up all of our thoughts with what the scriptures say. And using the scriptures to support what we say.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The entire Mitzvot? The Talmud? All of the Midrash?

Jesus fulfilled the Law as the obedient servant. The law is obsolete. Heb 8:13 In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

All of mankind needed to be reconciled to God Almighty. Jews/Israel do not have a separate plan of salvation because of covenantal nomism.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolo Now your tripping over your own tongue. You really should go back and read what you wrote.

I said
You are an idiot. That is the whole purpose of having the bible. To match up all of our thoughts with what the scriptures say. And using the scriptures to support what we say.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

This is a sad situation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

This is a sad situation.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
It is sad. You have the same demon of denial that an alcoholic has. Denial, denial, denial. Play dumb, claim ignorance, say you don't know what someone else is talking about. Hiding from the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It is sad. You have the same demon of denial that an alcoholic has. Denial, denial, denial. Play dumb, claim ignorance, say you don't know what someone else is talking about. Hiding from the truth.
Shalom.

No. Incorrect. You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You don't know. I was responding to what you said. Do you believe somehow that a thought can be a demon?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You are a idiot. Don't you even know where thoughts come from???: Demons give you a lot of your thoughts. Demons talk to us.

[Luk 8:27-31
27 And when He stepped out on the land, there met Him a certain man from the city who had demons for a long time. And he wore no clothes, nor did he live in a house but in the tombs.
28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, fell down before Him, and with a loud voice said, "What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me!"
29 For He had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For it had often seized him, and he was kept under guard, bound with chains and shackles; and he broke the bonds and was driven by the demon into the wilderness.
30 Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion," because many demons had entered him. 31 And they begged Him that He would not command them to go out into the abyss.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are a idiot. Don't you even know where thoughts come from???: Demons give you a lot of your thoughts. Demons talk to us.

[Luk 8:27-31
27 And when He stepped out on the land, there met Him a certain man from the city who had demons for a long time. And he wore no clothes, nor did he live in a house but in the tombs.
28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, fell down before Him, and with a loud voice said, "What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg You, do not torment me!"
29 For He had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For it had often seized him, and he was kept under guard, bound with chains and shackles; and he broke the bonds and was driven by the demon into the wilderness.
30 Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion," because many demons had entered him. 31 And they begged Him that He would not command them to go out into the abyss.
Shalom.

To have a demon is different than to have a thought.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

To have a demon is different than to have a thought.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
All your thoughts of reason and logic come from the spirits that are in you. I have a couple of revelations on the subject already posted. Try this exercise. If you want to know just how much control you have over your mind. Stop thinking for 30 minutes. If you cant then you know your not in there alone. If your not in there alone who else is in there with you.
I posted a revelation on your guardian angel. I posted one on where thoughts come from. You can check every verse in them.
The only one who can reveal your demons or your guardian angel is the Holy Spirit and He will do it with a verse. He will tell you the same thing that I have posted over and over.