Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
All your thoughts of reason and logic come from the spirits that are in you. I have a couple of revelations on the subject already posted. Try this exercise. If you want to know just how much control you have over your mind. Stop thinking for 30 minutes. If you cant then you know your not in there alone. If your not in there alone who else is in there with you.
I posted a revelation on your guardian angel. I posted one on where thoughts come from. You can check every verse in them.
The only one who can reveal your demons or your guardian angel is the Holy Spirit and He will do it with a verse. He will tell you the same thing that I have posted over and over.
Shalom.

You still do not know what you are talking about. What you are saying is not true.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You still do not know what you are talking about. What you are saying is not true.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You got them thoughts from your demon. That just proves what I have been saying. You have the same spirit guiding you as an alcoholic has. When they deny the truth about themselves. Your afraid to try them exercises I gave you. Your demons don't want you to see the truth, because they will have to get out of you. That is why God tells us that we must work out our own salvation. Nobody can do it for us.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You got them thoughts from your demon. That just proves what I have been saying. You have the same spirit guiding you as an alcoholic has. When they deny the truth about themselves. Your afraid to try them exercises I gave you. Your demons don't want you to see the truth, because they will have to get out of you. That is why God tells us that we must work out our own salvation. Nobody can do it for us.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I am sorry, but your exercises are not Biblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am sorry, but your exercises are not Biblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Some times I wonder if you have ever opened a bible. You certainly haven't opened the new testament. Where do you think I came up with the idea from? From the bible.

[2Co 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Some times I wonder if you have ever opened a bible. You certainly haven't opened the new testament. Where do you think I came up with the idea from? From the bible.

4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
Shalom.

You are incorrect and you are lying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect and you are lying.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said\
That is one powerful demon you have there. I cant be lying I showed you the same verses the Holy Spirit gave me. I beginning to wonder if you will ever be able to get out from under his control. You are untaught and unstable in all your remarks. And you have absolutely no support from the Holy Spirit.

[2Pe 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said\
That is one powerful demon you have there. I cant be lying I showed you the same verses the Holy Spirit gave me. I beginning to wonder if you will ever be able to get out from under his control. You are untaught and unstable in all your remarks. And you have absolutely no support from the Holy Spirit.

[2Pe 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable [people] twist to their own destruction, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures.
Shalom.

You said that what you said was Biblical or found in Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You said that what you said was Biblical or found in Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol It is and I showed it to you. But your so blinded by that demon you cant even see it. It says to bring every thought in your mind unto the obedience of the new testament. So if you take every thought in your mind and compare it to the new testament. You will see your own demon, or demons. And if you try to stop thinking your demons won't let you. They will keep up the confusion and deception.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol It is and I showed it to you. But your so blinded by that demon you cant even see it. It says to bring every thought in your mind unto the obedience of the new testament. So if you take every thought in your mind and compare it to the new testament. You will see your own demon, or demons. And if you try to stop thinking your demons won't let you. They will keep up the confusion and deception.

Shalom.

What you are saying here is unBiblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL So says your demon. But anyone can see that it is biblical.
Shalom.

If it were Biblical you would not need to prove it. Otherwise, just show me what is in the Bible. My statements stand.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If it were Biblical you would not need to prove it. Otherwise, just show me what is in the Bible. My statements stand.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your really struggling with words now. Of course everything you say is demon driven. You have to support from the Holy Spirit. You don't even know the Holy Spirit. And all the verses I gave you came from the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit showed you and proved to you that you are listening to a demon. You cant say anything spiritual so why don't you and your demon go somewhere else. Your getting very boring again listening to all your lies and phony excuses. you should go read the revelation I posted on intellectual idiots. It fits you very well.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your really struggling with words now. Of course everything you say is demon driven. You have to support from the Holy Spirit. You don't even know the Holy Spirit. And all the verses I gave you came from the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit showed you and proved to you that you are listening to a demon. You cant say anything spiritual so why don't you and your demon go somewhere else. Your getting very boring again listening to all your lies and phony excuses. you should go read the revelation I posted on intellectual idiots. It fits you very well.

Shalom.

You are incorrect. I believe that you are saying that you do not like what I am saying so it comes from demons and you want me to stop talking to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I believe that you are saying that you do not like what I am saying so it comes from demons and you want me to stop talking to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I'm saying I know what your saying is from demons. And you are boring me to sleep. You don't have the slightest idea of what spiritual means. You are totally carnally minded. You have posted two verses and you got them all wrong. Your an antichrist. Whether you know it or not. Your wasting my time with your ramblings. Your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I'm saying I know what your saying is from demons. And you are boring me to sleep. You don't have the slightest idea of what spiritual means. You are totally carnally minded. You have posted two verses and you got them all wrong. Your an antichrist. Whether you know it or not. Your wasting my time with your ramblings. Your an idiot.
Shalom.

You are insulting me, saying false things about me, talking about demons, and accusing me of something. What two verses do you remember me posting, and what is wrong about them (nothing) or what I said about them?

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are insulting me, saying false things about me, talking about demons, and accusing me of something. What two verses do you remember me posting, and what is wrong about them (nothing) or what I said about them?

Shalom.

Jacob
Jacob, you late night freak !!! :wave2:

glorydaz

I said

Really Squeaky? You waste everyone's time and you have the gall to accuse someone else of doing so?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, you late night freak !!! :wave2:
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean. Shalom. Boker Tov! Good morning. Today is Revi'i (the fourth day of the week), 4-25. It is not yet day (yom) here in Lakewood, Washington, here at Seeley Lake Lodge.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol After weeks and months of your not understanding, your no's, your patting yourself on the back for nothing. After absolutely no spirituality, no witness, no edification. Your worthless. After all your boring ridiculous , deception, perversion, blasphemy, lying. God has kicked you out of Christianity. Your like king Saul in the old testament when God dropped him. Everyone else knew it but him. I think it would be better if you went some where else to spread satan's message. I've heard enough of it.