Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You know its true.
Shalom.

No. It is not. You are lying. I am not lying to say that what you have said here is not true, that it is false, that it came from you, that you are now laughing at me, about me, about my denial of what you are saying is true when I know that it is not. When you lie it hurts other people, like me, and not just me. You are against God and contrary to His will and purpose, even to include for you.

You know that Matthew 5:17-19 is true. Now do not speak against it. If you do then you are speaking against Jesus, and God, and you are anti-Christ. If I knew what you are saying to be true, then I would accept it. But I do not, and now you are ribbing me. You are incorrect. What you are thinking is not true, demonstrated by your words in what you have said which I know to be false. If I knew what you were saying to be true, then you would not be lying. But I know that it is not true. So, therefore, I know that you are lying, and that you are lying to me. So quit lying, accept the truth, and do not manipulate and use deceptive means to protect yourself from God and get your own way.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. It is not. You are lying. I am not lying to say that what you have said here is not true, that it is false, that it came from you, that you are now laughing at me, about me, about my denial of what you are saying is true when I know that it is not. When you lie it hurts other people, like me, and not just me. You are against God and contrary to His will and purpose, even to include for you.

You know that Matthew 5:17-19 is true. Now do not speak against it. If you do then you are speaking against Jesus, and God, and you are anti-Christ. If I knew what you are saying to be true, then I would accept it. But I do not, and now you are ribbing me. You are incorrect. What you are thinking is not true, demonstrated by your words in what you have said which I know to be false. If I knew what you were saying to be true, then you would not be lying. But I know that it is not true. So, therefore, I know that you are lying, and that you are lying to me. So quit lying, accept the truth, and do not manipulate and use deceptive means to protect yourself from God and get your own way.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I can show it to you again and again because it is true. The only problem is you wouldn't believe Jesus. So you were kicked out of Christianity. And the devil is using you as an antichrist.
said
You are a hypocrite. Context, context, context. This is talking to Christians. It is saying even though the new testament is making the old testament obsolete to Christians it is still in affect for the rest of the world. It doesn't destroy the law it only delivers Christians from the law. The rest of the world is still going to be judged by the old testament law. Jesus fulfilled the law and He has taught us how to fulfill the law. So that we are not under the old testament law.

Matt 5:14-22
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I posted a lot of revelations all about you. One on two covenants one on old testament and new testament not both. And one on how you have fallen from grace. Hundreds of verses all from Jesus showing you how you are wrong. How you have become an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I can show it to you again and again because it is true. The only problem is you wouldn't believe Jesus. So you were kicked out of Christianity. And the devil is using you as an antichrist.
said
You are a hypocrite. Context, context, context. This is talking to Christians. It is saying even though the new testament is making the old testament obsolete to Christians it is still in affect for the rest of the world. It doesn't destroy the law it only delivers Christians from the law. The rest of the world is still going to be judged by the old testament law. Jesus fulfilled the law and He has taught us how to fulfill the law. So that we are not under the old testament law.

Matt 5:14-22
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

I posted a lot of revelations all about you. One on two covenants one on old testament and new testament not both. And one on how you have fallen from grace. Hundreds of verses all from Jesus showing you how you are wrong. How you have become an antichrist.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I accepted Jesus at a young age. I have not rejected Jesus. I do not know where you are getting your information, but you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I accepted Jesus at a young age. I have not rejected Jesus. I do not know where you are getting your information, but you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You rejected Jesus when you started teaching the old testament law. You blaspheme against Jesus every time you say no to a new testament verse. you are an antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You rejected Jesus when you started teaching the old testament law. You blaspheme against Jesus every time you say no to a new testament verse. you are an antichrist.

Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. Jesus instructed me to keep and teach the Commandments of the Law, basically, in Matthew 5:17-19

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. Jesus instructed me to keep and teach the Commandments of the Law, basically, in Matthew 5:17-19

I said
Your an idiot. It says until all is fulfilled. Jesus fulfilled the law. He taught us how to fulfill the law. Apparently you haven't fulfilled the law yet. Ofcourse you cant because you keep saying no to Jesus and the new testament. All born again Christians have fulfilled the law. They done it with the law of Christ. But you keep saying no to Christ. And you keep working for satan.

[Mat 5:17-18

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I said\
Remember you have fallen from grace. Now your in bondage to the whole old testament law.

[Gal 5:3-4
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. It says until all is fulfilled. Jesus fulfilled the law. He taught us how to fulfill the law. Apparently you haven't fulfilled the law yet. Ofcourse you cant because you keep saying no to Jesus and the new testament. All born again Christians have fulfilled the law. They done it with the law of Christ. But you keep saying no to Christ. And you keep working for satan.

[Mat 5:17-18

I said\
Remember you have fallen from grace. Now your in bondage to the whole old testament law.

[Gal 5:3-4
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Shalom.

I have not said no to Christ, and I am not attempting to be justified by the law

To fulfill the Law is to observe it, to keep it, to obey it. We do this by the Spirit of God. But it is a choice that you have to make, to obey. If the Spirit of God dwells in you then you will want to, and you will, obey the things of God, God's Commandments. This is more than falling short in some way. It is more than not knowing if you are fulfilling the Law, even though Jesus already did it for you. Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill. Jesus was an offering for sin, and He condemned sin in the flesh, so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Are you born again, born of the Spirit?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have not said no to Christ, and I am not attempting to be justified by the law

To fulfill the Law is to observe it, to keep it, to obey it. We do this by the Spirit of God. But it is a choice that you have to make, to obey. If the Spirit of God dwells in you then you will want to, and you will, obey the things of God, God's Commandments. This is more than falling short in some way. It is more than not knowing if you are fulfilling the Law, even though Jesus already did it for you. Jesus did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill. Jesus was an offering for sin, and He condemned sin in the flesh, so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Are you born again, born of the Spirit?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Saying no to Jesus or disagreeing with Jesus is blasphemy. And yes when you stand up for the old testament law and teach it. You are trying to be justified by it.

Jesus says the old covenant(testament) is obsolete. You said no, it is not obsolete.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Jesus says He changed the law. You say no He didn't change the law. Your speaking against Jesus.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

Jesus says He annulled the old commandments , you say no He didn't annul the former commandments.

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jesus says all who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers. You say no that is not true.

Jhn 10:8
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Saying no to Jesus or disagreeing with Jesus is blasphemy. And yes when you stand up for the old testament law and teach it. You are trying to be justified by it.

Jesus says the old covenant(testament) is obsolete. You said no, it is not obsolete.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Jesus says He changed the law. You say no He didn't change the law. Your speaking against Jesus.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...

Jesus says He annulled the old commandments , you say no He didn't annul the former commandments.

18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jesus says all who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers. You say no that is not true.

Jhn 10:8
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Shalom.

Again, you are incorrect in what you say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Again, you are incorrect in what you say.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You really are an idiot. I have showed you over and over what the new testament says. Jesus died on a cross to bring us the new testament. To deliver us from the old testament. And you are being used by satan to lead people back into the old testament. To put them back under the law. I have shared hundreds of verses to show you that your wrong. And that you are an antichrist. Which you are.
Jesus died on the cross to bring us the new testament. And you keep calling Him a liar.

[Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

[Mar 14:24, 27
24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many. ...
27 Then Jesus said to them, "All of you will be made to stumble because of Me this night, for it is written: 'I will strike the Shepherd, And the sheep will be scattered.'

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You really are an idiot. I have showed you over and over what the new testament says. Jesus died on a cross to bring us the new testament. To deliver us from the old testament. And you are being used by satan to lead people back into the old testament. To put them back under the law. I have shared hundreds of verses to show you that your wrong. And that you are an antichrist. Which you are.
Jesus died on the cross to bring us the new testament. And you keep calling Him a liar.

[Heb 9:15-18
15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

[Mar 14:24, 27
24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many. ...
27 Then Jesus said to them, "All of you will be made to stumble because of Me this night, for it is written: 'I will strike the Shepherd, And the sheep will be scattered.'
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. You don't know scripture. You don't know the Holy Spirit. You speak blasphemy against Jesus.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I know Scripture and I know the Holy Spirit. Other than that I do not know what you mean or what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I know Scripture and I know the Holy Spirit. Other than that I do not know what you mean or what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You have lied to yourself so much your believing it. The rest of the world goes by evidence. I have showed you enough evidence to convict anyone. And you just fall back on that denial spirit.
Let me ask you this/
Are you agreeing with me when you say I am incorrect?
Are you agreeing with me when you say no?