Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The old testament, as you call it, was not something to go back to.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Its the only place you can go when you have fallen from grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Now we know where your paranoia started.
Shalom.

I do not have paranoia. Paranoia and fear are different. We are to fear God alone and in Him we have nothing to fear. Perfect love casts out fear. And, God is love.

1 John 4:18 NASB - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.

1 John 2:5 NASB - but whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him:

1 John 4:12 NASB - No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us.

1 John 4:17 NASB - By this, love is perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment; because as He is, so also are we in this world.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Its the only place you can go when you have fallen from grace.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Do you mean back to the law or do you not mean back to the law?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do you mean back to the law or do you not mean back to the law?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Take a wild guess, tell me what you think this means.

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Take a wild guess, tell me what you think this means.

(NKJ)
Shalom.

How would a person who is without the Law go back to the Law?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

How would a person who is without the Law go back to the Law?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You are an idiot. Circumcision is what anybody had to do in the old testament to be a Jew. That was how they became a believer. That is what you done. Which means by that one step you have become a debtor to keep the whole law. And now you teach the old testament law. Which makes you an antichrist.

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are an idiot. Circumcision is what anybody had to do in the old testament to be a Jew. That was how they became a believer. That is what you done. Which means by that one step you have become a debtor to keep the whole law. And now you teach the old testament law. Which makes you an antichrist.

(NKJ)
Shalom.

I am circumcised, yes. That much is correct.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

That is incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Ok one more time. If you join in anything in the old testament, you are a debtor to keep the whole law. Just for going back to the old testament it makes you a debtor to keep the whole law. And when you do that you have fallen from grace.

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Ok one more time. If you join in anything in the old testament, you are a debtor to keep the whole law. Just for going back to the old testament it makes you a debtor to keep the whole law. And when you do that you have fallen from grace.

(NKJ)
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You really are an idiot. Denial, denial, denial. Lie to yourself, deceive yourself. Just take your demon and go. Go lie to someone else your really getting boring again. Everyone can see right through your deception. And paranoia.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You really are an idiot. Denial, denial, denial. Lie to yourself, deceive yourself. Just take your demon and go. Go lie to someone else your really getting boring again. Everyone can see right through your deception. And paranoia.
Shalom.

Who are you? I do not know what you mean by demon. And, I do not have a demon. It is impossible for me to fulfill your request.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You mean to say that the Apostle Paul is incorrect....which is why you reject those verses. Just come right out and admit it.
Shalom.

I have no problem with the Apostle Paul. I mean what? Admit what?

Now you as a woman are seeking to correct me a man on something that you do not know about, even in that the Apostle Paul said that a woman should not teach or exercise authority over a man.

Shalom.

Jacob