Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Who are you? I do not know what you mean by demon. And, I do not have a demon. It is impossible for me to fulfill your request.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your just full of oxymorons. And you wonder why I call you an idiot. You ask me what a demon is. Then you claim you don't have a demon. If you don't know what a demon is you cant claim you don't have one. Your lying to say you don't have one if you don't even know what one is. Its a lie to say your not an idiot if you don't know what an idiot is. lying is a sin.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have no problem with the Apostle Paul. I mean what? Admit what?

Now you as a woman are seeking to correct me a man on something that you do not know about, even in that the Apostle Paul said that a woman should not teach or exercise authority over a man.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Your playing the hypocrite. You just said to me "what is a demon" which means you don't know nothing about them. Then you said you don't have one. Without even knowing what something is your spirit of denial jumps right in and starts denying it. Your tripping over your tongue a lot lately. Lying is a sin.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your just full of oxymorons. And you wonder why I call you an idiot. You ask me what a demon is. Then you claim you don't have a demon. If you don't know what a demon is you cant claim you don't have one. Your lying to say you don't have one if you don't even know what one is. Its a lie to say your not an idiot if you don't know what an idiot is. lying is a sin.

I said
Your an idiot. Your playing the hypocrite. You just said to me "what is a demon" which means you don't know nothing about them. Then you said you don't have one. Without even knowing what something is your spirit of denial jumps right in and starts denying it. Your tripping over your tongue a lot lately. Lying is a sin.
Shalom.

Apparently, I do not know what a demon is and I do not know what an idiot is. And you are calling me a liar and a hypocrite. What is needed is a correct definition. What do you mean by a spirit of denial? What do you believe is being denied or what do you mean by that?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Apparently, I do not know what a demon is and I do not know what an idiot is. And you are calling me a liar and a hypocrite. What is needed is a correct definition. What do you mean by a spirit of denial? What do you believe is being denied or what do you mean by that?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
These are basic lessons for anyone learning the bible. If you don't know this, then you lied about knowing the bible. Which is another sin.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Remember when I told you that you would get worse? Your lies and guile from one to another are stacking up on you now. That spirit of denial is exposing you and bringing out the truth about you. And you cant cover it all up anymore. No matter what you say now, your exposing yourself as a liar somewhere else.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Remember when I told you that you would get worse? Your lies and guile from one to another are stacking up on you now. That spirit of denial is exposing you and bringing out the truth about you. And you cant cover it all up anymore. No matter what you say now, your exposing yourself as a liar somewhere else.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. You are just talking. Please explain if you want to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. You are just talking. Please explain if you want to.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot and you don't know it. You have the demon of denial and you submit to him. That is why you were kicked out of Christianity. You wouldn't resist the devil you just kept giving into him. That is why you are so ignorant of the new testament.

2 Pet 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Matt 17:18-21
18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour.
19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast him out?"
20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.
21 "However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot and you don't know it. You have the demon of denial and you submit to him. That is why you were kicked out of Christianity. You wouldn't resist the devil you just kept giving into him. That is why you are so ignorant of the new testament.

2 Pet 3:16
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
(KJV)

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Matt 17:18-21
18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour.
19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast him out?"
20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.
21 "However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."
(NKJ)
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

I have no problem with the Apostle Paul. I mean what? Admit what?

Now you as a woman are seeking to correct me a man on something that you do not know about, even in that the Apostle Paul said that a woman should not teach or exercise authority over a man.

Shalom.

Jacob

Incorrect. There is neither man nor woman IN CHRIST JESUS. I am IN CHRIST, and you are not. Therefore I am to judge all things and will be judged by none. Especially one who has fallen from Grace as you have.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect. There is neither man nor woman IN CHRIST JESUS. I am IN CHRIST, and you are not. Therefore I am to judge all things and will be judged by none. Especially one who has fallen from Grace as you have.
Shalom.

You are incorrect in what you have said. You do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What you are saying does not make sense.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol To you. You don't seem to realize your the only one that believes you. Nobody else does. Its just you and your denial demon. Think about how many times you say to others. I don't know what you mean, your incorrect, you don't know what you are talking about, your wrong. When you say that to most everyone doesn't that throw up a red flag that the problem is with you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol To you. You don't seem to realize your the only one that believes you. Nobody else does. Its just you and your denial demon. Think about how many times you say to others. I don't know what you mean, your incorrect, you don't know what you are talking about, your wrong. When you say that to most everyone doesn't that throw up a red flag that the problem is with you.
Shalom.

No. You need to accept God's Word. I just point out when you are wrong. Why do you think you are correct and that I have a problem when you see an inadequacy when I admit or say that I do not know something? By the way, I did not say that what you said did not make sense to me. I said that it did not make sense. If it did not make sense to me only, then it would be up to you to communicate in such a way that what you say makes sense to me. Apparently you do not understand what I mean when I express my disapproval.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You need to accept God's Word. I just point out when you are wrong. Why do you think you are correct and that I have a problem when you see an inadequacy when I admit or say that I do not know something? By the way,

I did not say that what you said did not make sense to me. I said that it did not make sense.

If it did not make sense to me only, then it would be up to you to communicate in such a way that what you say makes sense to me. Apparently you do not understand what I mean when I express my disapproval.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Your really struggling to cover up now aren't you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your really struggling to cover up now aren't you.
Shalom.

Cover up what? What do you mean by struggling? I do not want to cover up anything for you, and I do not believe that I am covering up anything. What are you talking about?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I did not say that what you said did not make sense to me. I said that it did not make sense.

If it did not make sense to me only, then it would be up to you to communicate in such a way that what you say makes sense to me. Apparently you do not understand what I mean when I express my disapproval.

Shalom.

Cover up what? What do you mean by struggling? I do not want to cover up anything for you, and I do not believe that I am covering up anything. What are you talking about?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said \
Do you think you have ever helped me??? And how.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I said \
Do you think you have ever helped me??? And how.
Shalom.

Who are you?