Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I live in Oklahoma.
Shalom.

Okay. Is Squeaky your real name or only your name on or for TOL, Theology Online?

My name is Jacob Mertens.

I am a Jew. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah, God's Instruction, even His Commandments. Are you a Jew, of Israel, or a Levitical Priest? Are you a Prophet or a Teacher? Are you a Christian? Do you have a Faith or Religion? Are you a practicing Jew? Are you Sabbath observant?

Do you believe that I have ever helped you with anything?

I do want to help. If I have not already helped you, let me know how I can. Are you a Judge?

I am studying and training to be a Rabbi. I have an interest in one day serving the American People in the Office of President of the United States of America, if I am ever elected by the Electoral College of the United States of America. I am 36 years of age. I am male. I am a man. I do not belong to any Political Party, and I never will belong to any Political Party. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I was born at Riverton Hospital, which is basically in Seattle, Washington, on August 25th, 1980. I observe the Jewish Calendar, beginning with Aviv, the first month, as we see beginning with the Torah and in the Torah. I may make aliyah to Israel some day. I have never actually been there. I observe the Torah here in the United States of America.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

I live at a temporary residence here in Lakewood, Washington, called Seeley Lake Lodge.

Shalom.

Jacob
I said
I live in Oklahoma. Do you have any friends or family close by?

No.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Okay. Is Squeaky your real name or only your name on or for TOL, Theology Online?

My name is Jacob Mertens.

I am a Jew. I am a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah, God's Instruction, even His Commandments. Are you a Jew, of Israel, or a Levitical Priest? Are you a Prophet or a Teacher? Are you a Christian? Do you have a Faith or Religion? Are you a practicing Jew? Are you Sabbath observant?

Do you believe that I have ever helped you with anything?

I do want to help. If I have not already helped you, let me know how I can. Are you a Judge?

I am studying and training to be a Rabbi. I have an interest in one day serving the American People in the Office of President of the United States of America, if I am ever elected by the Electoral College of the United States of America. I am 36 years of age. I am male. I am a man. I do not belong to any Political Party, and I never will belong to any Political Party. I am a citizen of the United States of America. I was born at Riverton Hospital, which is basically in Seattle, Washington, on August 25th, 1980. I observe the Jewish Calendar, beginning with Aviv, the first month, as we see beginning with the Torah and in the Torah. I may make aliyah to Israel some day. I have never actually been there. I observe the Torah here in the United States of America.

I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

I live at a temporary residence here in Lakewood, Washington, called Seeley Lake Lodge.

Shalom.

Jacob

No.

I SAID
Squeaky is the name on my social security card. And no you have never helped me. You have spread lies , blasphemed Jesus, played the antichrist. If you really want to help Jesus stop posting and start learning. Because at this point you have done more damage to Jesus than anyone else on the board.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I SAID
Squeaky is the name on my social security card. And no you have never helped me. You have spread lies , blasphemed Jesus, played the antichrist. If you really want to help Jesus stop posting and start learning. Because at this point you have done more damage to Jesus than anyone else on the board.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. Jesus is my Master, my Lord, my Savior, my Messiah, the Prophet foretold, and the Only Begotten Son of God. Without Him I would not be a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. Jesus is my Master, my Lord, my Savior, my Messiah, the Prophet foretold, and the Only Begotten Son of God. Without Him I would not be a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The new testament says you have fallen from grace. And that if you don't abide(live) in the new testament doctrine of Christ you don't have the right God or the right Jesus. And we have already proven that. You are this antichrist.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Zeke

Jacob give Egypt and Persian sources some love because that's where your Hebrew OT traces back to, don't worry about it everyone claims/plagiarizes stuff they didn't actually invent.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Paul spoke of people like you. John spoke of people like you.
[1Jo 2:19
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but [they went out] that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

Jesus spoke of people like you. If you truly loved Jesus you would believe Him. You don't.

[Jhn 10:1-2, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Paul spoke of people like you. John spoke of people like you.
[1Jo 2:19
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but [they went out] that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

Jesus spoke of people like you. If you truly loved Jesus you would believe Him. You don't.

[Jhn 10:1-2, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
Shalom.

I do believe Jesus. I keep His Commandments, even the Commandments of God, from the TaNaKh to Matthew through Revelation. I attend a Congregation in Tacoma, Washington, called T'Shuvat Yisrael. I am an Orthodox Jew, believing in Jesus, Yeshua, and the Commandments of God beginning with and from the Torah. The Congregation that I attend is Messianic. You quoted 1 John 2:19 and John 10:1-2, and 8. Very good. From 1 John 2:19 are you saying that I went out from somewhere, some body of believers, or from among believers somehow? What are you saying or are you just telling me this or letting me know?

John 10:1-21 NASB - 1 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up some other way, he is a thief and a robber. 2 "But he who enters by the door is a shepherd of the sheep. 3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 "When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 "A stranger they simply will not follow, but will flee from him, because they do not know the voice of strangers." 6 This figure of speech Jesus spoke to them, but they did not understand what those things were which He had been saying to them. 7 So Jesus said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 "All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly. 11 "I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12 "He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13 "He flees because he is a hired hand and is not concerned about the sheep. 14 "I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, 15 even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 "I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd. 17 "For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. 18 "No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father." 19 A division occurred again among the Jews because of these words. 20 Many of them were saying, "He has a demon and is insane. Why do you listen to Him?" 21 Others were saying, "These are not the sayings of one demon-possessed. A demon cannot open the eyes of the blind, can he?"

Are you a Preacher, Teacher, Pastor, or Rabbi?

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

I have no problem with the Apostle Paul. I mean what? Admit what?

Now you as a woman are seeking to correct me a man on something that you do not know about, even in that the Apostle Paul said that a woman should not teach or exercise authority over a man.

Shalom.

Jacob

Incorrect. There is neither man nor woman IN CHRIST JESUS. I am IN CHRIST, and you are not. Therefore I am to judge all things and will be judged by none. Especially one who has fallen from Grace as you have.

Shalom.

You are incorrect in what you have said. You do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Of course you "do not know" what I am talking about. You don't understand anything Paul says. Clearly, you have no AUTHORITY over me simply because you are a man....so your accusation that I'm "usurping authority" is a silly childish thing to say. I can't usurp what you do not have. Duh!

Therefore, I'm left to scold you for being childish and unteachable. :baby:

glorydaz

Shalom.

You are incorrect in what you have said. You do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Repeating yourself like a little parrot will not give you life....nor will following the law. I'm only trying to help you...keep you from floundering around in darkness.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do believe Jesus. I keep His Commandments, even the Commandments of God, from the TaNaKh to Matthew through Revelation. I attend a Congregation in Tacoma, Washington, called T'Shuvat Yisrael. I am an Orthodox Jew, believing in Jesus, Yeshua, and the Commandments of God beginning with and from the Torah. The Congregation that I attend is Messianic. You quoted 1 John 2:19 and John 10:1-2, and 8. Very good. From 1 John 2:19 are you saying that I went out from somewhere, some body of believers, or from among believers somehow? What are you saying or are you just telling me this or letting me know?
Jacob

I said
Your lying again. You don't keep Jesus' commandments. Jesus said all who every came before me are thieves and robbers. You have fallen from grace because you went back to the old testament. Your an idiot. Jesus is the new testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Of course you "do not know" what I am talking about. You don't understand anything Paul says. Clearly, you have no AUTHORITY over me simply because you are a man....so your accusation that I'm "usurping authority" is a silly childish thing to say. I can't usurp what you do not have. Duh!

Therefore, I'm left to scold you for being childish and unteachable. :baby:

Repeating yourself like a little parrot will not give you life....nor will following the law. I'm only trying to help you...keep you from floundering around in darkness.
Shalom.

I did not say that you are usurping authority. I do not even know what that means. What I am saying is that I am a male, a man, a Jew, even in Christ. You must read in context. What matters is that if you believe the truth you are in Christ, whether you are male or female it does not matter. I understand that you are female though you told me that your name is Abraham. Your picture indicates that you are a female. Paul said not to allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man. And that is what you are doing or trying to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying again. You don't keep Jesus' commandments. Jesus said all who every came before me are thieves and robbers. You have fallen from grace because you went back to the old testament. Your an idiot. Jesus is the new testament.
Shalom.

Each of your sentences, statements, here are wrong, false. Except for the following.

You said,

Jesus said all who every came before me are thieves and robbers.

So, yes. All who ever came before Jesus are thieves and robbers.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Each of your sentences, statements, here are wrong, false. Except for the following.

You said,

Jesus said all who every came before me are thieves and robbers.

So, yes. All who ever came before Jesus are thieves and robbers.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I don't think you understand just how mixed up you are. I really would like it if you would just move on and get off my threads. You have the comprehension of a fish. You say one thing and always do the opposite. You lie, your an antichrist. And an idiot. So just leave and get off my threads. You have bad mental problems. And I don't want to be talking to you when you loose it again.