Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I do not hide my identity or what I am doing. But this is to serve others. If a person does not obey God they have no business teaching others. I can boast that I know God. But my good works are not something to boast about. They are not to earn salvation. No one can earn salvation by good works. They are to glorify God and that God would be glorified. Others will see your good works and glorify God in heaven. I understand delighting in a job well done. And it is a privilege and a joy to serve God and others. My salvation is in God my Savior and Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. I am not married, but apart from my identity and what I do I do not talk about myself. I do not know if it would ever do any good to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
you spelled your god wrong. This is your god.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I used to reach out to Philosophers. People are always seeking and never coming to the knowledge of the truth. But I believe the truth of and about God and Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior, my Messiah. I have a sound mind.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The one thing you don't have is a sound mind. True believers have the Word abiding in them.You don't. You have evil in your mind. And satan is your god. That is why you don't have the Word abiding in you.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. What does this say?

24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
Gal 6:13-16

13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.
16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

You are using Scripture out of context.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Your going to have to give account of every idle word that proceeds out of your mouth. And up to this point it has been deception, evil, guile, perversion. Don't you know that your own opinion is worthless. The only thing that counts is the Word of God. That you don't have abiding in you.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)
Shalom.

Shalom. Once I learned the truth that I would be accountable for every idle word that I speak, I began teaching it to others.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
you spelled your god wrong. This is your god.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)
Incorrect

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The one thing you don't have is a sound mind. True believers have the Word abiding in them.You don't. You have evil in your mind. And satan is your god. That is why you don't have the Word abiding in you.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)
You are incorrect.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How dare you call me evil? You simply prove me right when you say things like this.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying. Are you saying that because what you said was evil makes you evil? I suppose it does. What I was pointing out was that we are not to approve of evil. I do not know why you want to be proven right or are you saying that what I said was worse so what you said appears to be good?

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

I do not know what you are saying. Are you saying that because what you said was evil makes you evil? I suppose it does. What I was pointing out was that we are not to approve of evil. I do not know why you want to be proven right or are you saying that what I said was worse so what you said appears to be good?

Shalom.

Jacob

No, I'm merely pointing out that you need to hold yourself accountable for the things you say. You like blaming other people and then playing dumb. Not good, and very immature.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Shalom. Once I learned the truth that I would be accountable for every idle word that I speak, I began teaching it to others.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You don't know the truth. Your teaching the lies your father wants you to teach.

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, I'm merely pointing out that you need to hold yourself accountable for the things you say. You like blaming other people and then playing dumb. Not good, and very immature.
Shalom.

I believe that you are telling me that you think that something is wrong with me. I have told you what I think. Now you belittle and accuse. Please stop. Now do what is right and only what is right and leave me alone or it is adultery. I do not have a wife. I am not married. But that does not matter. If you continue to persist it is adultery. If you do not want me to teach you, or your husband does not want me to teach you, then do not address me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolo How would you know. You don't know scripture. You reject it every time I show it to you.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I already accept Scripture. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. I do not accept your words. You have attempted to teach things that are not found in Scripture. Do not misuse Scripture.

Shalom.

Jacob