Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No, I'm merely pointing out that you need to hold yourself accountable for the things you say. You like blaming other people and then playing dumb. Not good, and very immature.

I said
I know where he is coming from. I had that spirit in me when I was younger. I done a lot of what he is doing. Any time any one would accuse me of something I would tell them they were wrong. I can remember one time someone told me I didn't have any comprehension, I got mad and told them. I have comprehension coming out all over me. They wouldn't talk to me anymore so I thought I won the argument. I was the only one who thought so. When the rest heard what I said they knew I didn't have any comprehension so they just started avoiding me. While I walked around in my ignorance thinking I had won an argument. I didn't even find out about the demon. Until years later when I decided the only thing I had never tried was the bible. And I decided to believe everything I read the way it is written in the new testament. When I tried to believe I couldn't I found voices and feelings in me trying to stop me. So I just kept fighting them and saying I believe what is written. After a few years of doing that I got rid of that demon. But I went through a lot of suffering against him to make it. That is a spirit that he will have to fight on his own. no one else can cast it from him.

[Mat 17:21
21 "However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."
[Mar 9:29
29 So He said to them, "This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Now your an idiot with the demon spirit of denial. Go just Go. Get off my threads.

I said
I know where he is coming from. I had that spirit in me when I was younger. I done a lot of what he is doing. Any time any one would accuse me of something I would tell them they were wrong. I can remember one time someone told me I didn't have any comprehension, I got mad and told them. I have comprehension coming out all over me. They wouldn't talk to me anymore so I thought I won the argument. I was the only one who thought so. When the rest heard what I said they knew I didn't have any comprehension so they just started avoiding me. While I walked around in my ignorance thinking I had won an argument. I didn't even find out about the demon. Until years later when I decided the only thing I had never tried was the bible. And I decided to believe everything I read the way it is written in the new testament. When I tried to believe I couldn't I found voices and feelings in me trying to stop me. So I just kept fighting them and saying I believe what is written. After a few years of doing that I got rid of that demon. But I went through a lot of suffering against him to make it. That is a spirit that he will have to fight on his own. no one else can cast it from him.

[Mat 17:21
21 "However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."
[Mar 9:29
29 So He said to them, "This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting."
Shalom.

If I do what you say it appears as if I am submitting to your false assessment of me and the situation. Things are not as you believe they are. So, I disagree with what you said, but I respect your desire for me to not post in this thread. I am allowed to post in all the threads on TOL, that are accepting of my posts. And, I have been told to post in threads other than my own. No one can tell someone not to post in a thread, even their own. But I desire to be at peace with all men. It has been nice conversing with you. For now, goodbye. You have not run me off TOL, Theology Online, but goodbye and the Sabbath is approaching. Shalom. God's peace to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If I do what you say it appears as if I am submitting to your false assessment of me and the situation. Things are not as you believe they are. So, I disagree with what you said, but I respect your desire for me to not post in this thread. I am allowed to post in all the threads on TOL, that are accepting of my posts. And, I have been told to post in threads other than my own. No one can tell someone not to post in a thread, even their own. But I desire to be at peace with all men. It has been nice conversing with you. For now, goodbye. You have not run me off TOL, Theology Online, but goodbye and the Sabbath is approaching. Shalom. God's peace to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If that means your leaving then good.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If that means your leaving then good.
Shalom.

I have unsubscribed from all threads on TOL. I do not know what you mean by leaving. It is not the Sabbath yet. But I do not post, or use my phone or a computer, on the Sabbath. I do not know what you mean if you mean leaving as in leaving a thread, but I will unsubscribe once again.

Shalom. Thank you for your cordiality.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have unsubscribed from all threads on TOL. I do not know what you mean by leaving. It is not the Sabbath yet. But I do not post, or use my phone or a computer, on the Sabbath. I do not know what you mean if you mean leaving as in leaving a thread, but I will unsubscribe once again.

Shalom. Thank you for your cordiality.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I just want you off my threads. I don't really care where you go.

glorydaz

Shalom.

I believe that you are telling me that you think that something is wrong with me. I have told you what I think. Now you belittle and accuse. Please stop. Now do what is right and only what is right and leave me alone or it is adultery. I do not have a wife. I am not married. But that does not matter. If you continue to persist it is adultery. If you do not want me to teach you, or your husband does not want me to teach you, then do not address me.

Shalom.

Jacob

You have nothing to teach, and adultery has nothing to do with people posting on the internet.

Clearly, you do need to grow up....as your post makes clear.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I believe that you are telling me that you think that something is wrong with me. I have told you what I think. Now you belittle and accuse. Please stop. Now do what is right and only what is right and leave me alone or it is adultery. I do not have a wife. I am not married. But that does not matter. If you continue to persist it is adultery. If you do not want me to teach you, or your husband does not want me to teach you, then do not address me.

Shalom.

Jacob
Adultery????
Stop being so stupid, Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is why I wanted him off my thread. Read posts 239 through 245. Up out of no where he came up with them replies. And I didn't want to be a part of him when he goes off the deep end.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Your an idiot. The new testament law of Christ defines what sin is.
And to leave Jesus and go backwards to the old testament law is a sin. And you have fallen from grace. If you even attempt to be justified by the old testament law you have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Every time you call someone an idiot you are sinning against that person and their Father . Where is the love in your heart?
have you ever said anything nice and kind to anyone ever?
You can have all the verses in the world but if you don't have love for others you have nothing at all! (and I am using Your definition of Love as being an action)

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have aprophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, bso as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient and kind; love gdoes not envy or boast; it his not arrogant or rude. Itidoes not insist on its own way; it jis not irritable or resentful; it kdoes not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For nwe know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE!
-1 Corinthians 13:1-13

It really is quite disturbing to see when you call someone an idiot and insult them and follow it up by a verse from the Bible and saying it is from the Holy Spirit dont you think?

Tnkrbl123!

It really is quite disturbing to see when you call someone an idiot and insult them and follow it up by a verse from the Bible and saying it is from the Holy Spirit dont you think?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't think you understand. You seem to be very sensual to some words in scripture. Idiot is the definition of the word unlearned. I am demonstrating the Spirit. That is what I am suppose to do, to be the right kind of example. If the words from the bible bother you I think you should check your own belief system. Instead of criticizing the way God laid out His bible.

Jude 1:17-19
17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ:
18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts.
19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 14:23
23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(KJV)

This is the definition of the word unlearned. And Jacob is unlearned in the bible. You seem to be proving yourself as unlearned.

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
If someone is an idiot its not a case of calling them names. Its a case of witnessing the truth according to the Holy Spirit. Its a sin to teach if you don't have it right yourself. One is a hypocrite if they try to teach old testament to a new testament Christian.

Matt 7:1-5

1 "Judge not, that you be not judged.
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
(NKJ)

Jesus said that ALL who ever came before Him are thieves and robbers. So anyone who tries to teach new testament Christians what the thieves and robbers believe isn't teaching what God is teaching.

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Anyone who teaches something from the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament is going to cause a Christian to fall from grace. And I am going to stop them from doing that if I can. If you keep just one thing from the old testament that Jesus hasn't brought over to the new testament. You are subject to the whole entire old testament.

Gal 5:1-4

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)

Jesus Changed the law, annulled the commandments, and made the old testament(covenant) obsolete.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why does everyone miss the fact that not even the Jews kept the old testament law. Jesus came to deliver us from the old testament law. Why would anyone stand up for the old testament law? Unless the were guided by satan. Satan wants everyone under the old testament law.

Acts 15:5
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses."
(NKJ)

Gal 6:12-13
12 As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these would compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
(NKJ)

Rom 2:23-27
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
26 Therefore, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision?
27 And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law?
(NKJ)
Acts 15:24
24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, 'You must be circumcised and keep the law'-- to whom we gave no such commandment--
(NKJ)