Jesus Is Not a God, He is The Only God.

keypurr

Jesus was God.
2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
God did the work, God was in Jesus. As a matter of fact Jesus said He came in the Fathers name.
Which is Jesus.
John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Read your verse it says God was IN him not that he was God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus himself referred to "the beginning" as the time when he began his public ministry with his disciples (John 6:64; John 8:25; John 15:27; John 16:4). Thus, the apostles were "eyewitnesses of the word (LOGOS) from the beginning" (Luke 1:2-3).

A really good point. John said, "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

He probably made the heavens and the earth right after he was baptized.

COGTHW

Jesus is not God. He is a man. He is the body prepared to hold the true spiritual son of God.

Jesus said He is the Almighty.

God said the same thing.

Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Jesus is God.

COGTHW

The spirit was in Jesus, not that Jesus was God.
Difference friend.
God sent his son, not himself, the spirit son of Heb 1:3.

Scripture say God came in flesh.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

COGTHW

Read your verse it says God was IN him not that he was God.

If Jesus was not God in the flesh, why did people worship Jesus.? Surely they knew the Ten Commandments.
But....Back to Scriptures....

Scriptures say Jesus is God.

Titus 2:13 'Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;' KJV

Titus 2:13 'while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,' NIV

Just like me saying looking forward to the reply of TOL subscriber and friend, keypurr.

Don't mean you are two people, for you are one.!

Jesus is God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Holy Scriptures teach that there is only One God.

Deuteronomy 6:4 'Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:'
Isaiah 40:25 'To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.'

God proclaimes that there is no other God or gods but Him.

Isaiah 44:6 'Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.'
Isaiah 45:21 'Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.'

There is no 'trinity' as a matter of fact is you say that there is a 'trinity' you break the Ten Commandments of Exdous 20:3 'Thou shalt have no other gods before me.'

God the Creator, Redeemer, The Spirit is the only God in the world.

There is no God the Father , God the Son, God the Spirit. That is a lie from the pits of Hell and a lie from the fowls of the air. If you say that they are distinctive persons, you are a liar and still say it's 3 Gods. That means they have two/three mind sets. JESUS SAID HE CAME TO DO THE FATHER WILL.!! UHH GLORY.!!

Show Scriptures for your demon taught 3 Gods.!
It has to say that there are 3 Gods.!! Or else you are a liar.!! You say you know God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. God says He knows not any.. YOU KNOW TWO TO MANY.!!

Isaiah 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

It is only One, that One True God is Jesus the Christ. Not the flesh of Jesus. Cause God is not a man, but a Spirit. But the name of that Spirit is Jesus.

Come against it and I will cut you deep with the Holy Scripture.

-One God prophet

You're an ignorant false prophet kid.

marhig

If Jesus was not God in the flesh, why did people worship Jesus.? Surely they knew the Ten Commandments.

Titus 2:13 'Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;' KJV

Titus 2:13 'while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,' NIV

Just like me saying looking forward to the reply of TOL subscriber and friend, keypurr.

Jesus is God.

There was no punctuation when the scriptures were written, so it could be written like this

Our great God, and saviour Jesus Christ.

God was in Jesus, he was full of the holy spirit and in the express image of God, but he isn't the God Almighty, only the father is the Almighty God and Jesus said the the father is his God, and that the father is the only true God.

The apostles also said that God was the God of Jesus, saying

The God and father of our lord Jesus Christ.... Showing that God is the God of Jesus also.

And God anointed Jesus and he exhalted Christ to his right hand. So God is higher than Christ, it says the the Bible that the head of Christ is God.

There is one God, and one Mediator between man and God and that is Jesus Christ.

There is no such thing as three Gods in one, this is a false teaching concocted by a group of men 300 years after Jesus came.

Keypurr speaks the truth, there is one God and he is the father and Jesus is his son and he is the Christ, just as we are taught in the Bible, and also Jesus says this himself.

John 10

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

He said he is the son of God, there is no God the son in the Bible, no trinity, and nothing teaching us that we should worship a triune God to belong to God or to be saved. There is only one Almighty God, and he is the father, and he is also the God of Jesus Christ who is his holy anointed blessed son who always did what the father asked of him and because of this, God has exhalted him to the highest in heaven. He was the last on earth, but he is the first in heaven. And those that truly follow him will deny their flesh and this world and do the will of God being doers of the word and loving him with all their hearts.

marhig

Jesus is God.
By the way, if you believe that Jesus is the only true God and the is no other, then who is the father?

COGTHW

By the way, if you believe that Jesus is the only true God and the is no other, then who is the father?

It is only One, that One True God is Jesus the Christ. Not the flesh of Jesus. Cause God is not a man, but a Spirit. But the name of that Spirit is Jesus.

I said Jesus is God, I didn't say the man Jesus is God.

Jesus is the Father.

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

COGTHW

There is only one Almighty God, and he is the father,

Jesus said He is the Almighty. Revelation 1:8

God said the same thing. Isaiah 44:6

Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Jesus is God.

"There is only one Almighty God...." - Marhig

Your words only one.!

Now explain why Jesus said to John, He is the Almighty.?

marhig

I said Jesus is God, I didn't say the man Jesus is God.

Jesus is the Father.

Yes God was in Christ, but Jesus isn't God. And God set Jesus at his right hand and anointed him so they are separate, and Jesus isn't the father either, otherwise Jesus would be praying to himself and doing his own will, how can he deny his will yet do his own will at the same time?

And Jesus spoke to the father, how did he do that if he is the father? It makes no sense to say that Jesus is the father? I don't understand why people think this? God is the father and Jesus is the son, just as the Bible teaches

There is one God and one Christ who is Jesus and he is the mediator between God and man.

marhig

"There is only one Almighty God...." - Marhig

Your words only one.!

Now explain why Jesus said to John, He is the Almighty.?

There certainly is only one Almighty God, and he's the father. But Jesus isn't the father. Jesus called the father his father, why would he do that if Jesus is the father?

And, can you give me the exact verse you are referring to thanks

COGTHW

There certainly is only one Almighty God, and he's the father. But Jesus isn't the father. Jesus called the father his father, why would he do that if Jesus is the father?

And, can you give me the exact verse you are referring to thanks
The LORD God talking here
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus talking here

marhig

The LORD God talking here
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus talking here

Have you read revelation 1:1?

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified*it*by his angel unto his servant John

So firstly it was the angel speaking to John, and Jesus spoke through his angel and he spoke what was revealed to him by God.

The angel is speaking, but you would think that it was God and Jesus. Because he is only speaking what Jesus told him to say and as Jesus has received revelation he spoke it to the angel who spoke it to John.

They are all one, one in heart, mind and word and God is in them and through them. Just as he and Christ are in and through Gods true people on earth. And they who belong to God will be doing the his will, doing his works and speaking his word and living through Christ by the spirit and not the by the will of the flesh and we will all be at one with God and Christ.

What we speak of God once we are born of God, isn't of ourselves, but of the spirit, through Christ by revelation from God. And we speak what we hear as we receive it. And if we have true faith, and truly follow Jesus then God will give us what we need when we need it and we will never run dry, we will have a fountain, rivers of living water springing up inside us, replenishing the earth (which is us) keeping us alive by the spirit with the fresh word of God, and we will be pouring it out and sharing the word of God with others.

COGTHW

Have you read revelation 1:1?

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified*it*by his angel unto his servant John

So firstly it was the angel speaking to John, and Jesus spoke through his angel and he spoke what was revealed to him by God.

The angel is speaking, but you would think that it was God and Jesus. Because he is only speaking what Jesus told him to say and as Jesus has received revelation he spoke it to the angel who spoke it to John.

They are all one, one in heart, mind and word and God is in them and through them. Just as he and Christ are in and through Gods true people on earth. And they who belong to God will be doing the his will, doing his works and speaking his word and living through Christ by the spirit and not the by the will of the flesh and we will all be at one with God and Christ.

What we speak of God once we are born of God, isn't of ourselves, but of the spirit, through Christ by revelation from God. And we speak what we hear as we receive it. And if we have true faith, and truly follow Jesus then God will give us what we need when we need it and we will never run dry, we will have a fountain, rivers of living water springing up inside us, replenishing the earth (which is us) keeping us alive by the spirit with the fresh word of God, and we will be pouring it out and sharing the word of God with others.

If that was angels don't claim there are nothing.! They can't.!

You said that was angel.? Ma'am no it was not. If so I can say the same and it will be fine. God and I are one right.?

No that was Jesus Christ who was talking. How can you say a angel came claim he is God.??

Jesus said it again,
Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

An angel is not coming back for the Church, Jesus is.?? That is what happens when you listen to commentary. Marhig,Marhig,Marhig you know that was Jesus talking and not no angel.

marhig

If that was angels don't claim there are nothing.! They can't.!

You said that was angel.? Ma'am no it was not. If so I can say the same and it will be fine. God and I are one right.?

No that was Jesus Christ who was talking. How can you say a angel came claim he is God.??

Jesus said it again,
Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

An angel is not coming back for the Church, Jesus is.?? That is what happens when you listen to commentary. Marhig,Marhig,Marhig you know that was Jesus talking and not no angel.

Yes I do know that Jesus was talking, through the angel by the revelation from God.

When you speak the word of God, do your receive it from yourself? Are you God or Christ? Or are they in you and the word revealed to and through you? If you are born God, then what you speak isn't of yourself but of the spirit who is revealing the word of God to you. So they are not your words but Gods. And the angel didn't speak his words but those of Christ who had revelation from God. We have ministering spirits who share the word of God with us every day. They don't speak of themselves but what is given to them and we speak what is given to us by them and we are all one in God.

John 17

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me

COGTHW

Yes I do know that Jesus was talking, through the angel by the revelation from God.

When you speak the word of God, do your receive it from yourself? Are you God or Christ? Or are they in you and the word revealed to and through you? If you are born God, then what you speak isn't of yourself but of the spirit who is revealing the word of God to you. So they are not your words but Gods. And the angel didn't speak his words but those of Christ who had revelation from God. We have ministering spirits who share the word of God with us every day. They don't speak of themselves but what is given to them and we speak what is given to us by them and we are all one in God.

John 17

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me

Ma'am you are wrong. No angel will speak as that.

This is how a angel will speak.
Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
That is how a angel talks to people Ma'am

According to you that was an angel that claimed he was God. Now I'm going to ask you again was an angel talking in

Was that Jesus or angel.?

marhig

Ma'am you are wrong. No angel will speak as that.

This is how a angel will speak.
Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
That is how a angel talks to people Ma'am

According to you that was an angel that claimed he was God. Now I'm going to ask you again was an angel talking in

Was that Jesus or angel.?

It was Jesus who received revelation from God and sent it and signified it by his angel to John.

Just like it says in the Bible. I'm quoting revelation 1:1

What do you think the angel was doing?

COGTHW

It was Jesus who received revelation from God and sent it and signified it by his angel to John.

Just like it says in the Bible. I'm quoting revelation 1:1

What do you think the angel was doing?

The words of Jesus are always in red, Revelation 1:8 is in red. That was Jesus talking ma'am. Not a angel.