Jesus Is Not a God, He is The Only God.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If Jesus is in heaven as one of the Trinity, how is he, in spirit as the other two or in flesh? As you know, I am sure, Luke reports about Jesus to have appeared for 40 days to his disciples after his passion and he would drink and eat with his disciples. One does not drink and eat without a body to digest what he has fed himself with. I followed up the events until he was ascended into heaven and I found nothing in terms that he left his body behind before his ascension back to heaven. Well, if he is in heaven, he is no longer the same as the other two persons of the Trinity for he is in flesh. It means that the doctrine of the Trinity has collapsed. Sorry trinitarians if I have just rained on your parade!

You're conflating modalism and trinitarianism. Nice try though :wave2:

Body= Son
Soul= Father
Spirit= Holy Ghost

We are made in the image and likeness of God:
Our body should be as Jesus, our soul as the Father, and our spirit as the Holy Ghost. In that way, our bodies are holy, are judgement is righteous, and our spirit quickens.

The likeness of the Trinity is seen in Jesus, who being the Son exhibited all three.

COGTHW

John 1:1-5 14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was in the beginning with God.
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

TRINITY​

You are wrong the Scripture say there is no trinity.!
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Scriptures say the Word was God. There is only one God none else. You look at with and think it's another God, but Glory to the Most High it is only One.! God was the Word and is with the Word.
Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
The Scriptures say there is no God with Him.
As a matter of fact Gid say He knows not any.!! Are you smarter then God.?
Isaiah 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.
The devil got your mind and your mouth. You don't know nothing about God nature or His words, you been going to that false church and been eating junk all your life, he makes y'all sit down and eat damnnation. There is no trinity you 3 God believing devil, I bet you have pictures of a white Jesus hanging in your house, you idol worshipper. How dare you say you are a person or God and use your very mouth and say evil out your lips. You and your whole household are going to HELL if you don't repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and tarry for the Holy Ghost. The Word was God and it became flesh because God said He will come in flesh.
1 Timothy 3:16 'And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh....'
There is no 'trinity' you worker of iniquity.! You can't prove it nobody on this earth can't prove it, even the devil himself don't believe that lie. The Scriptures teach you that it is one.
Isaiah 45:5 'I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:'

6 'That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.'

THE SCRIPTURES SAY THERE IS NONE.!!!!! HE, I,ME THERE IS NO THEM.!! YOU KEEP BELIEVING THERE IS THREE UP THERE YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN HELL WITH THE DEVILS AND THEY ARE GOING TO LAUGH AT YOU AND ASK YOU HOW AND IN WORLD YOU GET THREE.!! SATAN TRIED TO BE LIKE GOD AND GOT KICKED OUT.!! You need to repent.

COGTHW

Where does it say in the Bible that God or Jesus or anyone for that fact, say that we must believe in the trinity, or that we must believe in the trinity to be saved or to belong to Christ? Which verse?

There is no such thing as a 'trinity' the Scriptures say only One sits on the throne. If the Son is a God and Holy Ghost a God. Then which 3 is sitting on the throne.?? One sits on the throne. That devil don't know what they are talking about just running out the mouth, his mouth is foul on here I can imagine how it is in his house. I can't even take him serious, he is hell bound and full of the devil.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, that is what scripture says.

.! God was the Word and is with the Word.
That is not what scripture says.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
The Scriptures say there is no God with Him.
Scripture says the Word was with God. (John 1:1)
Are you smarter then God.?
How dare you say you are a person of God and change scripture to suit your agenda.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I thought you believe that Jesus is God?

Jesus was born again of the Spirit and he is now Spirit.

What I said was that God is not flesh and blood.

Jesus is no longer flesh and blood just like we won't be when we are born into the family.

Those who are born of the flesh are flesh, those who are born of the Spirit are not flesh.

Christ had to be born of the flesh to bleed and his blood purchased the church of God.

We are bought with a price.

COGTHW

Yes, that is what scripture says.

That is not what scripture says.

Scripture says the Word was with God. (John 1:1)
Are you smarter then God.?
How dare you say you are a person of God and change scripture to suit your agenda.

Scriptures say the Word was God, not a God.!
John 1:1 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God.'
Not a God

Scriptures say there is no God with Him.

Glory to God it's only One, all in the name of Jesus Christ.

The Scriptures say there is none, you say there is some.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

Who is right, the Scriptures or you.!?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Scriptures say the Word was God, not a God.!
John 1:1 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God.'
Not a God
Right. The Word was God. And the Word was with God.
Who is right, the Scriptures or you?

The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Scriptures say there is none, you say there is some.
I say there is only one true GOD.

COGTHW

Denounce your faulty 'trinity' then.!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
COGTHW said:

So who is seated beside him?

Colossians 3:1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Denounce your faulty 'trinity' then.!
I have not used the word "trinity" in this discussion.

But you have limited the word translated as "one" in a very narrow box of a singularity rather than a unity that scripture doesn't agree with.
Scripture also uses the word "one" as a compound unity, not a singularity.
There are many instances where it is used as a compound unity.

Just a couple of many examples:

Genesis 2:24 KJV
(24) Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they [plural] shall be one flesh.

Genesis 11:6 KJV
(6) And the LORD said, Behold, the people [plural] is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Rivers

Where does it say in the Bible that God or Jesus or anyone for that fact, say that we must believe in the trinity, or that we must believe in the trinity to be saved or to belong to Christ? Which verse?

Good point.

Even most Trinitarians understand that the doctrine was not clearly understood until hundreds of years after the apostolic era. In fact, the apostles didn't even understand the death and resurrection of Jesus himself when they were following Jesus (Luke 18:32-34).

Rivers

John 1:1-5 14
He was in the beginning with God.
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

In the context of the Prologue, this language is referring to the human Jesus during the time of his public ministry. That is why John the baptizer (John 1:6-9, 15) and the disciples (John 1:14-18) were there with him.

If you look up the terms "beginning" and "word" and "light" and "darkness" throughout the rest of the 4th Gospel, you'll discover that they all refer to the circumstances during the ministry of Jesus and not to anything that happened back in Genesis 1.​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If you look up the terms "beginning" and "word" and "light" and "darkness" throughout the rest of the 4th Gospel, you'll discover that they all refer to the circumstances during the ministry of Jesus and not to anything that happened back in Genesis 1.

John 1:1. In the beginning--of all time and created existence, for this Word gave it being (Jhn 1:3, 10); therefore, "before the world was" (Jhn 17:5, 24); or, from all eternity. (Jamieson, Fausett, and Brown)​

Rivers

John 1:1. In the beginning--of all time and created existence, for this Word gave it being (Jhn 1:3, 10); therefore, "before the world was" (Jhn 17:5, 24); or, from all eternity. (Jamieson, Fausett, and Brown)​

Jesus himself referred to "the beginning" as the time when he began his public ministry with his disciples (John 6:64; John 8:25; John 15:27; John 16:4). Thus, the apostles were "eyewitnesses of the word (LOGOS) from the beginning" (Luke 1:2-3).

Unfortunatly, Jamison-Fausset-Brown didn't pay attention to the words of Jesus.

marhig

Jesus was born again of the Spirit and he is now Spirit.

What I said was that God is not flesh and blood.

Jesus is no longer flesh and blood just like we won't be when we are born into the family.

Those who are born of the flesh are flesh, those who are born of the Spirit are not flesh.

Christ had to be born of the flesh to bleed and his blood purchased the church of God.

We are bought with a price.
So do you believe that Jesus is God or not? In some posts you seem to agree with Jesus being God, yet in others you seem to say that God is the God of Jesus?

I'm just interested as to how you see it as I can't make out how you believe?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So do you believe that Jesus is God or not? In some posts you seem to agree with Jesus being God, yet in others you seem to say that God is the God of Jesus?

I'm just interested as to how you see it as I can't make out how you believe?

I'll explain. God is Spirit and spirit is not flesh. Christ relinquished his God status to become human.

The miracles and signs and wonders were done by the Father through the human Jesus.

Jesus Christ died to purchase and redeem his flock from the second death.

Jesus was born of the Father as God. God is a uniplural noun, one God eventually made of many just like there is one church made of many.

Jesus said, "Do not cling to Me for I have not yet ascended to My Father, but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'" (John 20:17)

No human can see the Father.

marhig

I'll explain. God is Spirit and spirit is not flesh. Christ relinquished his God status to become human.

The miracles and signs and wonders were done by the Father through the human Jesus.

Jesus Christ died to purchase and redeem his flock from the second death.

Jesus was born of the Father as God. God is a uniplural noun, one God eventually made of many just like there is one church made of many.

Jesus said, "Do not cling to Me for I have not yet ascended to My Father, but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'" (John 20:17)

No human can see the Father.

Thanks for taking the time to explain what you believe, I do see it differently though, as I think you probably know by now.

Also no flesh can see God, but those led by the spirit and dead to their flesh can see God, through Christ by the holy spirit within our hearts.

keypurr

The Holy Scriptures teach that there is only One God.

Deuteronomy 6:4 'Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:'
Isaiah 40:25 'To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.'

God proclaimes that there is no other God or gods but Him.

Isaiah 44:6 'Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.'
Isaiah 45:21 'Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.'

There is no 'trinity' as a matter of fact is you say that there is a 'trinity' you break the Ten Commandments of Exdous 20:3 'Thou shalt have no other gods before me.'

God the Creator, Redeemer, The Spirit is the only God in the world.

There is no God the Father , God the Son, God the Spirit. That is a lie from the pits of Hell and a lie from the fowls of the air. If you say that they are distinctive persons, you are a liar and still say it's 3 Gods. That means they have two/three mind sets. JESUS SAID HE CAME TO DO THE FATHER WILL.!! UHH GLORY.!!

Show Scriptures for your demon taught 3 Gods.!
It has to say that there are 3 Gods.!! Or else you are a liar.!! You say you know God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. God says He knows not any.. YOU KNOW TWO TO MANY.!!

Isaiah 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

It is only One, that One True God is Jesus the Christ. Not the flesh of Jesus. Cause God is not a man, but a Spirit. But the name of that Spirit is Jesus.

Come against it and I will cut you deep with the Holy Scripture.

-One God prophet

Jesus is not God. He is a man. He is the body prepared to hold the true spiritual son of God.

keypurr

Yes He was God in flesh, the Scriptures says that. But to say that God became a man is not Scripture. For God is a Spirit.
Numbers 23:19 'God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?'
Learn Scripture Sir.!!
He came IN flesh, He didn't BECOME FLESH.!!

The spirit was in Jesus, not that Jesus was God.
Difference friend.
God sent his son, not himself, the spirit son of Heb 1:3.