Jesus Christ is God Almighty, Jehovah

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is special, one of a kind. The son of the most high.

Paul claimed that we are all sons of the Most High.

Romans 8:16-17 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs — heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ if indeed we suffer with Him that we may also be glorified together.

Jesus is a Son of God and part of the Family along with us.

Heirs together of the grace of God forever.

keypurr

Not only do I read it; I understand it.

But since you need an "Aramaic" version you prove that you have nothing but disdain for the Word of God.

Nope, you do not understand it, not even close.

Oldest manuscripts were written in Aramaic, Greek translators distorted them. You do not seem to see that RD. The Roman church did a great job doing that.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

Jesus Christ is God Almighty, Jehovah

Paul claimed that we are all sons of the Most High.

Romans 8:16-17 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs — heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ if indeed we suffer with Him that we may also be glorified together.

Jesus is a Son of God and part of the Family along with us.

Heirs together of the grace of God forever.

Yep, and thats great. But Jesus Christ is very special.

Right Divider

Body part
Nope, you do not understand it, not even close.

Oldest manuscripts were written in Aramaic, Greek translators distorted them. You do not seem to see that RD. The Roman church did a great job doing that.
We'd love to see some "proof" of that heretic.

Where do you get this bizarre view of the world?

Was Genesis through Malachi also originally in Aramaic?

keypurr

We'd love to see some "proof" of that heretic.

Where do you get this bizarre view of the world?

Was Genesis through Malachi also originally in Aramaic?

You do realize that Aramaic is a spinoff from Hebrew!

I gave you proof of my thoughts but your mind will not let you see it.

keypurr

You mean the one that had his body STOLEN by the "created spirit son of god"?

No, it means God had a purpose for him. Unlike you, Jesus gave his life willing for his Father who is his God. Christ did not like the idea also but God sent him anyway.

Right Divider

Body part
No, it means God had a purpose for him. Unlike you, Jesus gave his life willing for his Father who is his God. Christ did not like the idea also but God sent him anyway.
So AGAIN, what happened to the spirit of Jesus that was in him BEFORE this "created christ spirit son" took him over?

Your story is evil as is your daddy.

keypurr

So AGAIN, what happened to the spirit of Jesus that was in him BEFORE this "created christ spirit son" took him over?

Your story is evil as is your daddy.

How many spirits can a person have?
Jesus took a legion of spirits out of one man.
Get my point or is it over your ability to see?
You know little RD, and you do not think deep.

keypurr

So your "created christ son" is like an evil spirit?

So your "Jesus man" was like a demon possessed person?

You are the blind one; so sad.

Your trying to twist my words RD.

Demons are also spirits. We know little about them.

Why do you question the possibility that I might be right?
Where is your open mind?
God can do as he wishes.

keypurr

I agree. Jesus is Savior and Christ is the Anointed One.

This is far different from your alien creature whom you claimed preempted the Savior.

Not really friend. The spirit son is alien to us as God is also.

We humans can only guess as to the size of the Universe, how can we ever fully understand the creator of it.

everready

Not really friend. The spirit son is alien to us as God is also.

We humans can only guess as to the size of the Universe, how can we ever fully understand the creator of it.

I'm not sure if i understand what your trying to say keypurr. Whom do you say gave Moses the Ten Commandments?

everready

keypurr

I'm not sure if i understand what your trying to say keypurr. Whom do you say gave Moses the Ten Commandments?

everready

What I am saying is we as humans can only guess as to the power and scope of our God. He can be every where, every day. Science see the Universe growing bigger all the time. How could we understand all that God does and why.

I think the Ten were given by Christ, the book says God but God did everything through his son Christ. Christ is Lord of the Sabbath. I am even starting to wonder if God has many worlds to care for and put Christ in charge of this one. Who knows?

I believe that God created his exact image, a spiritual son, and through this son created every thing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I believe that God created his exact image, a spiritual son, and through this son created every thing.

Maybe you missed it...

[QUOTE name="keypurr" post=4887165]Lets skip the Greek for a minute and look ate the Aramaic to English rendering of:

Hebrews 1:3

Who is the splendor of His glory and the exact image of His nature........

Case dismissed.
Thanks for proving MY POINT :thumb:

There is NOBODY but GOD that has HIS nature.

Please give a SOME scripture that shows:
* That God can make a "COPY of HIMSELF"
* That God DID make a "COPY of HIMSELF"

Hebrews 1:3 does NOT say that God can or did.

How can Christ be "the splendor of His glory" if the LORD will NOT give His glory with another?

Isa 42:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(42:8) I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Are you saying that God is not the LORD?

You're really messed up old heretic.[/QUOTE]

I am even starting to wonder if God has many worlds to care for and put Christ in charge of this one. Who knows?

Did you not know that the earth is very close to the center of the universe? We are at the center of God's attention.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Last edited:

keypurr

Maybe you missed it...

Thanks for proving MY POINT :thumb:

There is NOBODY but GOD that has HIS nature.

Please give a SOME scripture that shows:
* That God can make a "COPY of HIMSELF"
* That God DID make a "COPY of HIMSELF"

Hebrews 1:3 does NOT say that God can or did.

How can Christ be "the splendor of His glory" if the LORD will NOT give His glory with another?

Isa 42:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(42:8) I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Are you saying that God is not the LORD?

You're really messed up old heretic.

Did you not know that the earth is very close to the center of the universe? We are at the center of God's attention.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app[/QUOTE]

Did you miss post 730?

Here is another verse for you to ponder over.

Col 1:15

(ASV) who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

(BBE) Who is the image of the unseen God coming into existence before all living things;

(CEV) Christ is exactly like God, who cannot be seen. He is the first-born Son, superior to all creation.

(DRB) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

(ESV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

(GNB) Christ is the visible likeness of the invisible God. He is the first-born Son, superior to all created things.

(GW) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

(ISV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

(KJV) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

(NAS77) And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation.

(NASB) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

(NET.) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation,

(NIrV) Christ is the exact likeness of God, who can't be seen. He is first, and he is over all of creation.

(NIV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

(NKJV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

(NRSV) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

(NRSVA) He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

(TNIV) The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

I guess you know more than all the translators.

How about this verse:

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

What does that tell you?

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Do you understand this? Why would the sacrifice need a body prepared for it?

The spirit son needed a body, that's why.

My bedtime, got to pick up my grandson tomorrow at the University, he on his way to be a Doctor. He goes to UMASS, doing great, 3.9. Catch you all in a day or two.

SonOfCaleb

Iesous is in the Greek texts, yahweh isn't.

And? Thats irrelavent. Of course the Greeks would render the name Jesus accordingly in their language. The same way translators do in any other language.

Yahweh is the Hebrew translation of the divine name which ive already explained. Iesous is the Greek translation of the anglicised Jesus. As ive said to you already this is down to transliteration and the differences in vernacular between differing languages. Its not anymore complex than that. Thus petty rankling on transliteration throughly misses the point, and the meaning and use of the divine name.

To your point regarding the use of the name Yahweh in the Greek scriptures, in the mid-20th century very old fragments of the Greek Septuagint version that existed in Jesus day were discovered. Those fragments contain the personal name of God, written in Hebrew characters, EG the Tetragrammaton YHWH or Yahweh.