Jesus Christ is God Almighty, Jehovah

Right Divider

Body part
Not so, I honor him as my Lord, second only to God.
Well then you're wrong as usual.

John 5:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:23) That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

You do NOT honor either one as you do NOT honor the Son EVEN as you honor the Father.

That scripture says that they deserve IDENTICAL honor.

And, of course, that makes perfect sense since they are BOTH GOD.

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Who is "the Word" that was God since the beginning?

There is only one true God, the Father. Everything else is a creation. Christ is a form of God, not God.
Poor old "smart" heretic.

keypurr

Well then you're wrong as usual.

John 5:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:23) That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

You do NOT honor either one as you do NOT honor the Son EVEN as you honor the Father.

That scripture says that they deserve IDENTICAL honor.

And, of course, that makes perfect sense since they are BOTH GOD.

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Who is "the Word" that was God since the beginning?

Poor old "smart" heretic.
I am comfortable with the way I honor my God and his son. I sleep good.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Who is usurping a soul?

Jesus was born to accept the spirit Christ.

Mary's son was born with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Your spirit creature took that from him which is totally alien to the Spirit of the Most High.

Humans were created to become children of the Father. Satan is a murderer and your creature is no better.

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Jesus was baptized, not this spirit thing you have created to kill Jesus.

keypurr

Mary's son was born with the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Your spirit creature took that from him which is totally alien to the Spirit of the Most High.

Humans were created to become children of the Father. Satan is a murderer and your creature is no better.

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Jesus was baptized, not this spirit thing you have created to kill Jesus.

Mary's son was born for a purpose. Do you wish to argue with the creator about that?

Jesus is special, one of a kind. The son of the most high.

Jesus was baptized with the Holy Spirit and POWER.
What was the power he received?

My thoughts are supported by scripture. I add nothing to the words, I assume nothing. I do use human logic though, like you do.

Sent from my iPad using TOL