Jesus Christ is God Almighty, Jehovah

Right Divider

Body part
The Eastern Church think Paul is the author of Hebrews, I do also.
Well, you're wrong about just about everything.... so consistency is your one strength.

http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?3512-Paul-did-not-write-Hebrews-we-do-not-know-who-did

Lets skip the Greek for a minute and look ate the Aramaic to English rendering of:

Hebrews 1:3

Who is the splendor of His glory and the exact image of His nature........

Case dismissed.
Thanks for proving MY POINT :thumb:

There is NOBODY but GOD that has HIS nature.

Please give a SOME scripture that shows:
  • That God can make a "COPY of HIMSELF"
  • That God DID make a "COPY of HIMSELF"
Hebrews 1:3 does NOT say that God can or did.

How can Christ be "the splendor of His glory" if the LORD will NOT give His glory with another?

Isa 42:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(42:8) I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Are you saying that God is not the LORD?

You're really messed up old heretic.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, the Spirit is holy but Spirit is not a name, it is a type.

The Spirit is God

Acts 5:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He became human in every way. Other wise he could not be the sacrifice for sin.

According to Jesus the only way a spirit being can become human is to be born of a human.

This is how the Word was made flesh, i.e. he was born of a human.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Well, you're wrong about just about everything.... so consistency is your one strength.

http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?3512-Paul-did-not-write-Hebrews-we-do-not-know-who-did

How can Christ be "the splendor of His glory" if the LORD will NOT give His glory with another?

(42:8) I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

This. So much this.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Spirit is God

And "god" is not a name, it is simply a term that can refer to human beings, angelic beings, or immortal beings.

The Most High Spirit is immortal and gave immortality to his Son Jesus who was born of woman.

keypurr

You have a reading problem for it says "the splendor of His glory", what does that mean to you?
Who is the splendor of HIS glory? Whos glory?

Christ is the splendor of God's glory. Christ had his own glory in heaven, he was second in command.

As I said before, you can not argue with stupid.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

The Spirit is God

Acts 5:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
I think that any lie to an agent of God would be considered lie to God.

keypurr

What? How do either of those chapters prove Jesus was not human?
I did not say Jesus was not human, he was all human.

Christ NEEDED a body for he was a spirit. A body was prepared for him. Christ has the fullness and power of his Father, it was given to Jesus at his baptism. That sound like proof that Jesus was possessed by Christ the spirit son.

Right Divider

Body part
You have a reading problem for it says "the splendor of His glory", what does that mean to you?
Who is the splendor of HIS glory? Whos glory?

Christ is the splendor of God's glory. Christ had his own glory in heaven, he was second in command.
For the millionth time; quit just giving your opinionated drivel. Show us the SCRIPTURE to support such a claim. Otherwise it's just your usual dung.

So you believe that a CREATED being gets to be "the BRIGHTNESS of HIS GLORY"?

As I said before, you can not argue with stupid.
That is correct, I should stop trying to argue with a stupid heretic.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And "god" is not a name, it is simply a term that can refer to human beings, angelic beings, or immortal beings.

The Most High Spirit is immortal and gave immortality to his Son Jesus who was born of woman.

What is God's name?

keypurr

For the millionth time; quit just giving your opinionated drivel. Show us the SCRIPTURE to support such a claim. Otherwise it's just your usual dung.

So you believe that a CREATED being gets to be "the BRIGHTNESS of HIS GLORY"?

That is correct, I should stop trying to argue with a stupid heretic.
Consider what an awesome creation Christ is. Highest of all created beings. First of all creatures. So good that God created everything through Christ.

If you created something beautiful and useful would you receive the glory for creating it?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Early Bibles used IT not HE.
Father,He,Son are used in scripture for our understanding of how God works.

OK, I'm not blaming you for the translations used in earlier scriptural translations.

However, let's say for the sake of discussion that our heavenly Father is a person. And let's say it is commonly accepted by all nations (even Israel) that the person who impregnates a woman is considered to be a he.

It would not be considered a sign of respect if I referred to you as an it. You're not are you?

The Spirit established long ago that a person should honor their father and mother. How often do you refer to your father as an it?

C'mon man!

keypurr

OK, I'm not blaming you for the translations used in earlier scriptural translations.

However, let's say for the sake of discussion that our heavenly Father is a person. And let's say it is commonly accepted by all nations (even Israel) that the person who impregnates a woman is considered to be a he.

It would not be considered a sign of respect if I referred to you as an it. You're not are you?

The Spirit established long ago that a person should honor their father and mother. How often do you refer to your father as an it?

C'mon man!
I agree that "He" might make it better to understand yet we need to consider that it/he was not human at the creation. I mean no disrespect to the Lord, just trying to share my thoughts friend. Some will have a problem seeing a spirit being as a he or an it.