Jesus Christ is God Almighty, Jehovah

clefty

I do not believe the man Jesus was the son at the creation.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

I have come to see it that the terms son and father for the divine are symbolic for other humans to understand and relate...a biological Anthropomorphism as maybe it's God and piece of Him become flesh....?

Attempts at establishing a mother include feminizing the Holy Ghost or including Mary in the trinity as was taught to some early Islamist groups...

keypurr

I have come to see it that the terms son and father for the divine are symbolic for other humans to understand and relate...a biological Anthropomorphism as maybe it's God and piece of Him become flesh....?
I will need to find my dictionary to fully understand your post friend, but I think we agree, somewhat.

God has tried to use human terms to show his nature to us. God is a spirit, Christ told us that. Christ was sent to teach us about things in a better world.

We can not see the wind only the effects of it. Same with spirits.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, not really. He is God's flesh son. But God also has a spirit son. God joined them into one.

I have been posting this for over four years now.

God does not also have a spirit son.

There is only one Son.

Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Joh 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

LA

clefty

He, the Holy Spirit. If I were you I would not test the Lord.

That's really not a name is it? I am not testing the Lord i am asking you...odd response...

I am asking for a name and Moses did as much...

Test all things...so I am testing this trinity concept

I was also instructed to not make an idol...making Him something He is not was warned against whether a golden calf or three persons all parts equal...

So if that is true I just want a name as all parts are equal...

SonOfCaleb

Is "Jehovah" how you choose to pronounce YHVH?

Yes it is.
About the 13th century the term "Jehovah" appeared when Christian scholars took the consonants of "Yahweh" and pronounced it with the vowels of "Adonai." This resulted in the sound "Yahowah," which has a Latinized spelling of "Jehovah." The first recorded use of this spelling was made by a Spanish Dominican monk, Raymundus Martini, in 1270.

Interestingly, this fact is admitted in much Jehovah's Witness literature, such as their Aid to Bible Understanding (p. 885). This is surprising because Jehovah's Witnesses loathe the Catholic Church and have done everything in their power to strip their church of traces of Catholicism. Despite this, their group's very name contains a Catholic "invention," the name "Jehovah."

http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/is-gods-name-yahweh-or-jehovah

Precisely 'how' the divine name is pronounced is frankly irrelavent. The facts are NO ONE knows, not even the Jews on exactly how the name Yahweh or Jehovah was pronounced. Jehovah is merely the anglicised name of Yahweh due to transliteration into Western languages from Hebrew.

I find it odd how some 'Christians' spend soo much time rankling over the pronounciation of the name Jehovah but have zero problem with the name Jesus which is also an anglicised version of the Hebrew Yeshua. Either way when the name Jehovah or Yahweh is used the user(s) of that name will know precisely who they're referring to, and thats all that matters. Words convey meaning. Be it Yahweh or Jehovah whomever uses the name will know they're referring to THE ALMIGHTY God only.

SonOfCaleb

Since you judge yourself able to distinguish between what is gibberish and what is not I invite you to prove that what I said in my OP on this thread is not correct. Others have tried but have all come up short.

Maybe you will be the first who can demonstrate that what I said is wrong!

I've already done that........If you'd bothered to READ my post you'd have noted the Apostle John completely debunks your assertion. But like i said in my previous post im not going to get into a circular discussion on your interpretation of the scriptures as its obvious to me the type of debate your attempting to goad. I don't consider that a sensible use of my time the same way i dont consider debating the Trinity Myth a sensible use of my time. You're obviously free to believe what you like. But the reality is the Trinity is an indisputable myth, in the same vein Santa is or the tooth fairy none of which are subjects im interested in debating.
That said if you are interested in discussing the FACTS concerning the Trinity Myth i'm more than happy to oblige.

Right Divider

Body part
The hosts of heaven are spirits of God and so are the spirits of men.

You count them if you can.
Nice "dodge" there heretic.

I showed you the proper count:
1Cor 12:12-13 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:12) For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ. (12:13) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

You are lost in your fairy tale.

Right Divider

Body part
1 kings 22
19Micaiah said, “Therefore, hear the word of the Lord. I saw the Lord sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by Him on His right and on His left.
20 “The Lord said, ‘Who will entice Ahab to go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said this while another said that.
21 “Then a spirit came forward and stood before the Lord and said, ‘I will entice him.’
22 “The Lord said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and abe a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so.’

It says a host...that's a lot...but maybe if you can get them to hold still long enough you can count them? Maybe?
(12:12) For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ. (12:13) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

keypurr

Nice "dodge" there heretic.

I showed you the proper count:

You are lost in your fairy tale.
Your struggling to change the subject. What I post is over your ability to understand. The spirit world is not something we know a lot about. But we do know that God is a spirit and he created his exact image and gave it power.

You have a problem realizing you do not know it all yet. Neither do I or any one else. But I will never give up learning like you have.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So if that is true I just want a name as all parts are equal...

All parts are equal except that one part is greater than the other parts according to one of the parts.

And there you have it in a nutshell.

Right Divider

Body part
Your struggling to change the subject.
Your English is as bad as your doctrine.

YOU'RE going to have to learn BOTH.

What I post is over your ability to understand.
You're funny. My understanding is fine. Yours is warped.

The spirit world is not something we know a lot about.
Speak for yourself. I know everything that I need to know because God gave a book called the Bible.

But we do know that God is a spirit and he created his exact image and gave it power.
That is something that is NOT in the Bible, or you would have shown us by now.

You have a problem realizing you do not know it all yet.
I know more than you because I believe God's Word: The Bible.

Neither do I or any one else. But I will never give up learning like you have.
Continued slander will get you nowhere heretic. Accepting the truth will.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I find it odd how some 'Christians' spend soo much time rankling over the pronounciation of the name Jehovah but have zero problem with the name Jesus which is also an anglicised version of the Hebrew Yeshua.

Iesous is in the Greek texts, yahweh isn't.

keypurr

Your English is as bad as your doctrine.

YOU'RE going to have to learn BOTH.

You're funny. My understanding is fine. Yours is warped.

Speak for yourself. I know everything that I need to know because God gave a book called the Bible.

That is something that is NOT in the Bible, or you would have shown us by now.

I know more than you because I believe God's Word: The Bible.

Continued slander will get you nowhere heretic. Accepting the truth will.
You do not need my words for in your own words you know everything. Me, I am still learning.

musterion

That said if you are interested in discussing the FACTS concerning the Trinity Myth i'm more than happy to oblige.

Facts? Here you go.

attachment.php