Jesus Christ is God Almighty, Jehovah

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Think for yourself. Your blindness prevents you from seeing truth.

What do you consider the essential doctrine of Christianity?

The Trinity is a fable, so are many of the doctrines you believe in.

Follow your Lord not your Church.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

The Trinity is not a fable and is expressed here;

Matthew 28:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Right Divider

Body part
Think for yourself. Your blindness prevents you from seeing truth.
You can make that claim all day long. You're wrong (at least you're consistent).

What do you consider the essential doctrine of Christianity?
It's quite telling that you have to ask that.

The Trinity is a fable, so are many of the doctrines you believe in.
No, it is not and how do you know what doctrines I believe. Are YOU now the "express image" of God?

Follow your Lord not your Church.
My church is the body of Christ and I follow it faithfully. Your "church" is of the devil. Which you, apparently, follow faithfully.

Jesus claimed to be THE TRUTH... that is claim of DEITY, oh clueless one.

keypurr

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Ya gotta do better than that BR.

Where else does it say to baptize them this way?

Distortion of truth by early trinity translators?

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Zeke

Galatians 1:12 is talking about ONE MAN and that man is Paul and NOT you!

Wrong, everyone who is awake has experienced Galatians 1:12, Paul is a type just like Jesus was so until you grasped that you will stay grafted into a secular/historic program that denies 2Cor 3:6, 1Cor 13:1-13 which transcends all religious dogmas and labels focused on the past and future concerning flesh and blood Luke 17:20-21 the dogma terminator.

keypurr

You can make that claim all day long. You're wrong (at least you're consistent).

It's quite telling that you have to ask that.

No, it is not and how do you know what doctrines I believe. Are YOU now the "express image" of God?

My church is the body of Christ and I follow it faithfully. Your "church" is of the devil. Which you, apparently, follow faithfully.

Jesus claimed to be THE TRUTH... that is claim of DEITY, oh clueless one.
You need to know him to follow him. Study some more and learn.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

clefty

How many Spirits of God are there keypurr?

1 kings 22
19Micaiah said, “Therefore, hear the word of the Lord. I saw the Lord sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by Him on His right and on His left.
20 “The Lord said, ‘Who will entice Ahab to go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said this while another said that.
21 “Then a spirit came forward and stood before the Lord and said, ‘I will entice him.’
22 “The Lord said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and abe a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so.’

It says a host...that's a lot...but maybe if you can get them to hold still long enough you can count them? Maybe?

clefty

Could I have the name of the Holy Spirit again, please?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The hosts of heaven are spirits of God and so are the spirits of men.

You count them if you can.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

I said
Will this help?

Rev 1:4
4 John, to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,
(NKJ)

Rev 3:1

1 "And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, 'These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: "I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead.
(NKJ)

Rev 4:5
5 And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
(NKJ)