Jesus Christ is God Almighty, Jehovah

Right Divider

Body part
You do not need my words for in your own words you know everything. Me, I am still learning.
I have NEVER said that I know everything. That is a lie, Mr. HereticLiar.

I simply said that I know more than you, which is pretty easy if you continue to reject the deity of the LORD Jesus Christ.

The Bible constantly make reference to the deity of the LORD Jesus Christ, but you reject these and prefer your fairy story.

Col 2:2-3 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:2) That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; (2:3) In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Over and over and over again..... but you "know" better... no, you don't.

keypurr

I have NEVER said that I know everything. That is a lie, Mr. HereticLiar.

I simply said that I know more than you, which is pretty easy if you continue to reject the deity of the LORD Jesus Christ.

The Bible constantly make reference to the deity of the LORD Jesus Christ, but you reject these and prefer your fairy story.

Col 2:2-3 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:2) That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; (2:3) In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Over and over and over again..... but you "know" better... no, you don't.
So you have the ability to read my mind and measure my thoughts. Wow, you must be super smart. Your only proving that your limited understanding of scripture and people is shallower than most.

Go back to learning, you need it.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Jerry Shugart

Test all things...so I am testing this trinity concept

Good! Let us test the Trinity concept. Here we see a plurality in the Godhead:

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness...And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us" (Gen1:26;3:22).​

Why do we see the LORD Himself referring to Himself using "plural" pronouns? This is a case of a "compound unity," a concept which is spoken of here:

"For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery" (Eph.5:31-32).​

This concept is above the reasoning of our finite minds and that is why Paul calls it a "mystery." Nevertheless, the concept of "compound unity" is found in the Bible and that same concept applies to the Godhead.

The Bible reveals that there is One God in three Divine Persons. That is why we read of the "name" (singular) of God here:

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit" (Mt.28:19).​

Last edited:

everready

Over the years I've seen this discussion go around and around and around..

Moses wanted to know..

Exodus 3:13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Then Jesus came and hit everyone point blank..

John 8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

everready

Right Divider

Body part
So you have the ability to read my mind and measure my thoughts. Wow, you must be super smart.
Please PROVE this false accusation. I comment on what YOU falsely claim.

Your only proving that your limited understanding of scripture and people is shallower than most.
More false accusations from someone that claims that Christ is a created being, but refuses to provide SCRIPTURAL support for his heretical claim.

Your complete MISUNDERSTANDING of what G5481 χαρακτήρ charakter (cha-rak-teer') means has you denying the LORD that created you.

Go back to learning, you need it.
Look in a mirror heretic.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
From a different thread on the Trinity:

First of all, Who is John writing about in his book [of John]? Jesus, right? If not Jesus, then who?

Who is the Word? John 1:14 says the Word is the only begotten of the Father (God's Son).

Who is God's Son? In Matthew 3:17, God the Father Himself calls Jesus His Son.

Ergo, Jesus is the Son is the Word.

John 1:1 states that the Word (aka the Son, aka Jesus) existed at the beginning, and that the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Ergo, Jesus is God.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Right Divider

Body part
Isa 42:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(42:8) I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Heb 1:2-3 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; (1:3) Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Poor keypurr. He has a fake Christ.

keypurr

Please PROVE this false accusation. I comment on what YOU falsely claim.

More false accusations from someone that claims that Christ is a created being, but refuses to provide SCRIPTURAL support for his heretical claim.

Your complete MISUNDERSTANDING of what G5481 χαρακτήρ charakter (cha-rak-teer') means has you denying the LORD that created you.

Look in a mirror heretic.

You said your smarter than me, that must mean you can read my mind. Another false statement from you.

Christ is the express IMAGE of God.

Name me any image that is not a creation. ALL images are creations. He is said to be the firstborn of all CREATURES, Creatures are creations. Heb 1:3 and Col 1:15.c

Proof that you do not think.

I am well aware of the word charakter.
All my 30+ translations disagree with you.

Go back to school and don't fall asleep this time.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

(42:8) I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Heb 1:2-3 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; (1:3) Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Poor keypurr. He has a fake Christ.

So your saying that Paul's book of Hebrews is wrong.

What is the express image of an invisible spirit?
Is it a man? Nope, it is not a man. The verse holds more truth than your seeing.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Right Divider

Body part
You said your smarter than me, that must mean you can read my mind. Another false statement from you.
That is a completely illogical and false statement.

Based on all of the FACTS that I have from reading your DRIVEL here on TOL; I made an educated OPINION about our comparative "smartness".

Christ is the express IMAGE of God.
You keep harping on that ENGLISH word which you do NOT understand is PART of the KVJ TRANSLATION of the Greek work charakter from which we get our English word CHARACTER.

Christ is NOT a "photo copy" of God. That is your idiocy. EXPRESS IMAGE cannot be separated. It is ONE SINGLE Greek word translated into English.

Heb 1:1-3 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, (1:2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; (1:3) Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

God does NOT share HIS GLORY heretic.

Name me any image that is not a creation. ALL images are creations. He is said to be the firstborn of all CREATURES, Creatures are creations. Heb 1:3 and Col 1:15.c

Proof that you do not think.

I am well aware of the word charakter.
All my 30+ translations disagree with you.

Go back to school and don't fall asleep this time.
Once again, HERETIC, you cannot take the ENGLISH word "image" and TRY to take it OUT of the CONTEXT there.

It matters NOT how many "translations" you pile on your dung heap.

Right Divider

Body part
So your saying that Paul's book of Hebrews is wrong.
Nobody today knows who wrote Hebrews, but it is HIGHLY certain that it was NOT Paul.

What is the express image of an invisible spirit?
It is the character of HIS PERSON. In other words, it is declaring Christ as GOD. But you're too dumb to understand it.

Is it a man? Nope, it is not a man. The verse holds more truth than your seeing.
Your "Christ took over Jesus" theory is idiotic and not supported by scripture. It is your fairy story that is leading you to a long swim in the lake of fire.

Last edited:

keypurr

It's interesting that you refer to the "exact image" as an it. Do you also believe the original of the image is an it?

Early Bibles used IT not HE.

Father,He,Son are used in scripture for our understanding of how God works.

God is a spirit, so was his true Son. God is not a man and neither was his son until the son took the form of man.

Bishops Bible
Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the begynnyng with God.
Joh 1:3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made.
Joh 1:4 In it was lyfe, and the lyfe was the lyght of men,

Geneva Bible
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was that Word, and that Word was with God, and that Word was God.
Joh 1:2 This same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by it, and without it was made nothing that was made.
Joh 1:4 In it was life, and that life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5 And that light shineth in the darkenesse, and the darkenesse comprehended it not.

keypurr

Nobody today knows who wrote Hebrews, but it HIGHLY certain that it was NOT Paul.

It is the character of HIS PERSON. In other words, it is declaring Christ as GOD. But you're too dumb to understand it.

Your "Christ took over Jesus" theory is idiotic and not supported by scripture. It is your fairy story that is leading you to a long swim in the lake of fire.

The Eastern Church think Paul is the author of Hebrews, I do also.

Lets skip the Greek for a minute and look ate the Aramaic to English rendering of:

Hebrews 1:3

Who is the splendor of His glory and the exact image of His nature........

Case dismissed.