Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Science has not proven the vaccine safe or effective.
Repeating your baseless position as though I haven't refuted it doesn't make the fact that I've crushed it to powder over and over again go away.

Vaccine salesmen and their cheerleaders just say that.
No, you are the one just saying things.

Not only do rational people and medical professionals have serious reservations about different vaccines, but also those in the general public who support vaccines and have been vaccinated still, by an overwhelming majority, wear masks because of fears of catching covid or giving covid.
Not because of any science, they don't! If anyone was following the science, they'd have stopped wearing the masks over a year ago. The masks do not work and never have.

A point I have already made on this thread more than once.

Again, you merely repeating your position doesn't mean that your mindless position isn't still mindless.
What kind of sense does that make?
It doesn't. Wearing a mask isn't about making sense. It's about politics.

It just means that the majority of those who support vaccines do not trust the vaccine's effectiveness against covid.
No, it means they have an agenda. You're the one who doesn't trust the vaccine. Most of the people who wear masks on T.V. know the masks don't work and that the vaccine does. You need to learn discernment.

Clete

Last edited:

marke

Repeating your baseless position as though I haven't refuted it doesn't make the fact that I've crushed it to powder over and over again go away.

No, you are the one just saying things.

Not because of any science, they don't! If anyone was following the science, they'd have stopped wearing the masks over a year ago. The masks do not work and never have.

A point I have already made on this thread more than once.

Again, you merely repeating your position doesn't mean that your mindless position isn't still mindless.

It doesn't. Wearing a mask isn't about making sense. It's about politics.

No, it means they have an agenda. You're the one who doesn't trust the vaccine. Most of the people who wear masks on T.V. know the masks don't work and that the vaccine does. You need to learn discernment.

Clete
Young people are at greater risk of getting sick from the vaccine than they are at getting sick from covid. No wonder there are so many American mothers who do not want their kids vaccinated.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Young people are at greater risk of getting sick from the vaccine than they are at getting sick from covid. No wonder there are so many American mothers who do not want their kids vaccinated.
Everyone is at greater risk of getting "sick" (i.e. not feeling well for a couple of days) from the vaccine than they are the virus.

EVERYONE!

Do you understand what the point there is, marke? Can you actually think long enough to figure out what the point is?

Unfortunately, I'm quite sure that the answer to that question is, "No".

And that's the problem I have with you, marke. It isn't that you're frightened of the vaccine, ignorance breeds all sorts of fear about all sorts of things. No, it's not that at all, it's because you have turned off your mind. You've intentionally entrenched yourself into an irrational position by barricading any access that someone might otherwise have to your mind. No argument, no amount of scientific research, not any amount of anything rational can touch your mind in a manner sufficient to move you one single inch off this ridiculous nonsensical stupidity. No matter how many hundreds of millions of doses are administered, no matter how many tens of thousands of lives these vaccines save, no matter how clearly the science behind the vaccines is explained to you, it's all a bunch of proverbial spit balls against the battle ship of your willfully intransigent mind.

Clete

Gary K

Banned
Everyone is at greater risk of getting "sick" (i.e. not feeling well for a couple of days) from the vaccine than they are the virus.

EVERYONE!

Do you understand what the point there is, marke? Can you actually think long enough to figure out what the point is?

And that's the problem I have with you, marke. It isn't that you're frightened of the vaccine, ignorance breeds all sorts of fear about all sorts of things. No, it's not that at all, it's because you have turned off your mind. You've intentionally entrenched yourself into an irrational position by barricading any access that someone might otherwise have to your mind. No argument, no amount of scientific research, not any amount of anything rational can touch your mind in a manner sufficient to move you one single inch off this ridiculous nonsensical stupidity. No matter how many hundreds of millions of doses are administered, no matter how many tens of thousands of lives these vaccines save, no matter how clearly the science behind the vaccines is explained to you, it's all a bunch of proverbial spit balls against the battle ship of your willfully intransigent mind.

Clete
Ain't it interesting that Clete agrees with marxists on the way to destroy our civilization?

marke

EVERYONE!

Clete
Everyone who takes the vaccine is at risk of being made sick from the vaccine. Everyone who has sex with a sodomite is at risk of getting sick also, and everyone who drives on the street is at risk of being hurt or killed by a drunk driver.

chair

Everyone who takes the vaccine is at risk of being made sick from the vaccine. Everyone who has sex with a sodomite is at risk of getting sick also, and everyone who drives on the street is at risk of being hurt or killed by a drunk driver.
And those who don't take the vaccine is at risk of getting seriously ill with COVID.
What exactly is your point?

expos4ever

Where is the evidence for such a claim (which I am confident is false)?

marke

And those who don't take the vaccine is at risk of getting seriously ill with COVID.
What exactly is your point?
Maybe. I got covid before vaccines were available as some sort of miracle cure, but I did not suffer serious illness, just pneumonia and a cough which cleared up after I took penicillin.

My wife got covid and took nothing. She was ill with flu-like symptoms for a week or so and then recovered. My wife and I now have more immunity to covid than any vaccine can give.

Arthur Brain

Maybe. I got covid before vaccines were available as some sort of miracle cure, but I did not suffer serious illness, just pneumonia and a cough which cleared up after I took penicillin.

My wife got covid and took nothing. She was ill with flu-like symptoms for a week or so and then recovered. My wife and I now have more immunity to covid than any vaccine can give.
There's no 'maybe' about it. Some people contract Covid and have no symptoms at all. Others have milder ones. Others are admitted to hospital where they require ventilators and many have died from it. You should be thankful that you and your wife had the former in effect although your '"just pneumonia" comment was ignorant quite frankly. There's nothing mild about that although I'm glad you recovered from it okay.

marke

There's no 'maybe' about it. Some people contract Covid and have no symptoms at all. Others have milder ones. Others are admitted to hospital where they require ventilators and many have died from it. You should be thankful that you and your wife had the former in effect although your '"just pneumonia" comment was ignorant quite frankly. There's nothing mild about that although I'm glad you recovered from it okay.
I deliberately used the words "just pneumonia" for two reasons. One, to highlight the fact that my covid was cured by penicillin, not by vaccines, and two, to illustrate the fact that the risk of getting sick and dying from covid is similar to the risk of getting sick from other common causes that we have learned to live with without going ballistic and destroying the planet in misguided efforts to stamp it out completely.

Arthur Brain

I deliberately used the words "just pneumonia" for two reasons. One, to highlight the fact that my covid was cured by penicillin, not by vaccines, and two, to illustrate the fact that the risk of getting sick and dying from covid is similar to the risk of getting sick from other common causes that we have learned to live with without going ballistic and destroying the planet in misguided efforts to stamp it out completely.
People die from pneumonia so it's not 'just' some infection or whatnot and your Covid was not cured by penicillin.